• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

I am going to write randomly here. Fanfic, Blubber, whatever I feel like writing.

Kloverdesu

Magical Girl
Why did I not think? I just did. And the thing I 'just did' put me here. Sitting on a rock and clutching my arm and trying not to cry out. My bike was a twisted mess at the base of the hill. One wheel punctured, the other completely torn off. Everyone said I was impulsive, but this time, my impulsivity hurt me. I could already tell that I had broken my arm. I probed the scraped flesh and winced. God, I was an adult. 23 years old and I had no common sense. I got that bike yesterday. I stood up and bit my lip. Pain shot through my arm and I walked back up the hill, into my cul-de-sac, to my house. When I collapsed onto my bed, I let go of my arm. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and thought about calling someone. My friends, my boyfriend, 911. But I was ashamed. So I curled up and slept until I woke up from the pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back