• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Atlantic Seas Schools for the affected

Do you want a curfew

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jack in the Box

The Jack-o-lantern in a Box
Hello this is your principle and welcome to the Atlantic Seas schools for Event affected people here you will learn to control your powers. Now let me get something across this is a place of learning to safely and responsibly use yours powers whatever they maybe. You are not to harm your fellow students or bully them with your powers besides that this is a normal school. If you are found using your powers irresponsibly or breaking the rules then you will be punished.

RULES

• No Bullying
  • No Stealing
  • No Destruction of Property
  • No Harming of other Students
  • Must attend all classes unless sick or unabled
  • No Cheating on test or homework
  • Must be in bed by 7PM
  • NO USING POWERS ON NON POWERED PEOPLE

Last edited by a moderator:
Saki looked at her new school and sighed. I'm really going to do this... she thought and walked onto her new campus with a slight smile on her face.

It was after orientation and they were given the day to go around campus and figure out where everything was. Kith knew that all the others would be inside and the halls would be crowded, so he decided to wonder around the grounds and see if they had any plants he didn't have yet. He would have to memorize the layout of the school later. The basic map had been described to him by a nice instructor so he knew where to find the gardens. He wondered around for a bit and after finding they didn't have anything other than a few flowers he didn't have yet, he settled under the biggest tree he could find. He put his hand to the ground and connected himself with the tree's root system. He didn't draw any energy from it at the moment, but the feeling of connection calmed him in this new place.

As hundreds of people from all over the world with powers of their own start coming onto the man made island Dominac stared out of a window at all of his new students when a lady walked in. "Sir you should be getting ready for the introduction ceremony" "Thank you MS. Adillen your right look likes we are going to have a lot of work on our hands" and with that he sighed and walked out the double doors. But there MS. Adillen stood in the principles room out the looking out the window "He's right we will have a lot of work ahead of us".

Anki sat quietly in the helicopter as they brought him to the facility.

He spent his time trying in vain to remember what happened.

The massive gauntlet like shackles should've been heavy, but they weren't.

The muzzle was a bit uncomfortable however.

As the helicopter landed on the edge of the property he was switched into a humvee and they drove the remaining couple of miles.

Once on the campus they stood him up and unshackled him, he removed the muzzle himself.

"Thank you." He says in a polite tone as they drive away. he decides to spend some time admiring the grounds and begins wandering the campus...

Kith disconnected from the tree and moved out into a clearing surrounded by tall walls of hydrangeas. There were a few benches but no one was on them, at least, he hopped there weren't. With a school full of powers he was sure someone had invisibility. He looked around to make as sure as he could no one was there, then he took off his jacket, which he used to hide his fairly effeminate form, and plopped down in the middle of the clearing, soaking up the sun. He used to hate sunshine but now he never got hot and sweaty, he just felt warm and energized, but oddly a bit sleepy.

Saki walked through the school with a subtle smile on her face. All she knew about this place was that Diana had said it was suppose to help her though she had no idea how. Quite a few people crowded in the hall and she couldn't help but feel like this place was strange. She could catch a few things going through the minds of the people she pasted and felt only a slight bit light headed from all the different thoughts.

Kith decided it had been awhile, the halls shouldn't be too crowded right? He put his jacket back on and walked to one of the doors. It was loud, very loud and he hadn't even opened to door yet. But checking wouldn't be bad right? The door was fairly silent and for that he was grateful but what he saw before him was still a swarm of fast paced movement and tall bodies. 'i'm never gonna be able to get anywhere am i' he thought to himself, slightly distressed, closing the door.

As Dominac walked through the hallways on the top floor he got a phone call "Dominac we just dropped of something off" "Yes I'm well aware of the person you want me to turn into a weapon" "How did you?!" "Like I told you before I'm watching you right now general". The man on the phone sighed "Well I want that thing trained and not going on a rampage and if you can see so much then why didn't you stop him!" "I did".

The girl was tired because of all the accidental mind reading, walking, and pushing through people to get around.She looked around and found the exit. She exited the stuffy building and breathed in a breath of fresh air "Feels nice." she said and sat down "Diana, I believe I'll enjoy my stay even if it is a bit noisy I can work through it." she said and took out a small journal with a ace of spades design on it and wrote down her words in the journal. She felt like if she could hear the thoughts of others they were allowed to hear her's�

Someone had exited the building through the door Kith was standing next to. Part of him wanted a bit of help since he knew the name of where the introduction ceremony was supposed to be later, but not exactly where it was. The person had looked busy so he was hesitant to bother her but he supposed that it was better than having to walk up to a teacher or group of students later and ask. Kith brought out the map he was given and walked up to the person. "...hello? i was, um, i was wondering if you could help me with something"

Saki looked up at the voice and saw a male standing over her. She stood up slowly and smiled kindly "Sorry if I interrupted you. My name is Saki Hattori, nice to meet you." she said her introduction on demand. "You said you needed assistance?" she questioned and added "With what?" she tilted her head when she asked the male.

Kith knelt down and showed her the map, it had words on it already but it was messily color coded by hand on most of the outside region. Pulling out a red marker he said "I was wondering if you could mark where the meeting hall is? I didn't have time to go over the inside parts of the map earlier before the person helping me got caught up with other students."

"Oh. But of course." she said and grabbed the marker. She looked over the map and marked the spot of the meeting hall. "Here it is." she stated and asked "May I have your name?" it may of been straight forward for some but Saki was skilled at introductions and it was easy for her to asked straight forward questions.

Evan awkwardly ran up to the gate to the school grounds. 'Nothing like making a first impression here by showing up late', he thought to himself. As he opened the door into the crowded entrance hall, several students snickered. He reminded himself that they probably weren't laughing at him; he was probably just being overly self-conscious. He'd been hyped for this moment since the day that he learned about Atlantic Seas. It seemed like about half of the new students were actively conversing with each other, and the other half were standing awkwardly while trying to think of a way to introduce themselves. Evan was certainly in the latter camp. The scene was almost unbelievable to him, with several powers visibly on display, but he simply began to walk around the hall to get a feel for the situation.

"oh! um, My name is Kith, it's nice to meet you" He took the map back and started to scribble red over the meeting hall 'now i just have to get there without bumping into literally every student here' the thought and sighed while finishing coloring. "Thank you for your help by the way"

Saki nodded "No problem Kith-kun." she said and quickly fixed her sentence "Sorry that's not your custom, is it." after spending most of her life in Japan it was hard to shake off old habits and it was a little awkward in social situations with people that didn't have the custom of using Japanese honorifics. "Well I hope you the best and we might meet again. Farewell." she said and shuffled back into the building quickly.

Kith started his way toward the meeting hall, taking the long way around and not going inside any of the buildings. There weren't any viable outside entrances to the meeting hall, he had to go through the indoors. He stuck as close as he could to the wall but still managed to bump into about 3 people, step on a few feet, and almost trip a couple times. He made it, he was ineradicable anxious, showing in how his hand was tapping out the digits of pi on his leg and his short breaths, but he made it. Now he just had to figure out where to sit. Were there assigned seats? Were people saving seats? Could he just sit in the back and high tale it to his assigned room before the crowds hit the halls again?

As Dominac entered the ceremony room looking over the sea of students "Every one please take a seat now I am your principle and I am here to welcome you all to Atlantic Seas School for the affected". "Here you will learn to control your powers whatever they might be now some of you maybe worried that you can't leave or your friends and family can't come visit you". "That is wrong on holidays and the summer you may leave and visit your family or your family may visit you". "I know this must be hard on you all to be away from your friends your families your loved ones and having no idea what you are fully capable of". "But that's why you're here to learn so I hope we will have a good school year together you may stand" and with that he walked of the stage out the back entrance. After he was outside he sighed very heavily "I seriously hope that went well" after that he vanished there was no smoke no fading just gone.

Saki had entered the ceremony and settled herself somewhere near the front of the room. The principal had gave them a speech of sorts and had walked off of the stage. She stood up and exited the room without a second thought. Voices got annoying after awhile especially because they would come out of nowhere sometimes. She was excited by the prospect of learning to control these powers. She took out her journal "Diana, I'm going to learn how to control these finicky powers." she said out loud as she wrote it in her journal.

Anki leans on the doorframe of the auditorium listening to the principal address the campus

His eyebrow arches as the man vanished. He started trying to figure out where he want but was distracted when he heard the girl next to him mention her "finicky" power

He chuckled a bit.

"I suppose that means I'm not the only one who has power problems." He says after her as the girl exits the auditorium.

@TaraSobiki

Michael was in the back of the room as the privilege was talking because he really didn't care about any of this, but he was interested in the other superpowered so he was just staring at the other students trying to figure out there power. When the principle left Michael stayed seated for a minute." I hope this isn't as bad as regular school" he said to himself

Saki thought that she should wander around before people started flooding into the halls again. When people weren't in her way the school looked pretty nice. It was clean, spacey, it didn't smell like alcohol, the principal seemed nice but she hoped the teachers were as well. It was a nice school and she decided to write it down "Everything is pretty nice here. I wonder where I'm staying will look like." she put it in her journal and put her book away.

Jia stood in the shadows in silence while examining all the students in the room. Since Dominac decided to pull a disappearing act she was standing there looking at them. Some students left immediately while others lingered and socialized while some appeared they wouldn't be leaving anytime soon. She sighed because she was curious when she was going to view these people's powers.

"*sigh*" as Dominac was in his office sitting in his chair "I am not cutout for this I don't know the first thing about running a school let alone multiple *sigh*" "Well sir you were only 15". "Don't remind me" as Dominac had a flashback to his time in the void making sure to have a field in place to keep any nosy people out. "..... *sigh* remember when I found you falling in and dragged you out?" to this Adillen blushed a little "yeah" her point of view at that time knight in shining armor moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back