Human x Neko RP (Male Character Needed)

Natalya

Little Remington Winters
I am in need of a male human character to go with my female neko (cat) character in a rp that I want to do. Here are a couple suggestions I would like to do with a human and neko rp.

Human x Neko Love RP

Human x Neko Slave RP

I am willing to do this rp anyway that's possible. All I need is a male human character to rp with me. I hope to get some replies! Leave comments below for character sheets and I will do the same for my Female Neko Character. Thanks! (Ask about rules as well. I don't like my rps to die. I will not tolerate non committed rpers! )

Sure as long as you do three things:

1. You need to be committed to the rp. I won't have you dropping out after a day or so into it and not tell me. If you need a break please let me know I will understand as I work as well.

2. No mary sue characters or in your case gary stues. I hate those types of characters.

3. You will need to at least have good grammar and a paragraph per post.

Now that I explained my rules I will need you to provide a male character sheet for the human as follows:

Name:

Height:

Hair Color/Length:

Eye Color:

Appearance: (provide a picture please )

Personality:

Background:

This will be needed in order for us to take the second step of a plot. I will post my character after you and we shall see what kind of plot we can work on ok?

Ok i will make one up then

Name: Nicholas kazakune (aka nick/Nicky)

Height:6"

Hair color/length: silver-ish medium-long

Eye color: brown

Appearance: avatar picture

Personality:very shy but kind and caring, is fun-loving and humorous, and puts others before self

Background: (is it a first person or third person?)

well then ok ^_^ we'll do that ill post my charry soon but after work tonight so we can discuss this more then ok?

also need to know if you want to do the human x neko love rp or the human x neko slave rp? first one can be done when the human and neko are childhood friends in a world trying to keep humans and nekos apart or do the slave one where they end up falling in love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back