Hullo, am new.

SpotBandit

Should be studying.
I do literate roleplays and various stuff- idk man.
I do regular role-play, but things like slight inflation/wg are more interesting, don't judge lmao.
asides from that.. yea.
hmu if interested, idk.

A skipped introduction, so sorry. Welcome to RPN, I hope you are getting along well here. If you need anything just let us know.

Welcome! Please let us know if you need any help and please implore yourself to check the Roleplay Handbook and rules! If you ever need advice the roleplay discussion and advice forums are really handy, or feel free to message any one of us.

I'm new too. Hope you're doing well!! Would love to rp with you but I am probably not at literate as you are.

I'm new too. Hope you're doing well!! Would love to rp with you but I am probably not at literate as you are.
Nice to meet you. And it's fine- I don't mind how much detail you put into your role-play. You could role-play with me if you like?

Yea man, I'm totally fine with that. And yea- we can discuss ideas. Do you have anything specific you'd want to do?
I prefer realistic SL with romance and drama typically. I'm usually into the opposites attract or secret love kind of ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back