• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle (Finished! ---Whoo! (*^▽^)/)

Lydia leaned back as James spoke, her eyes squinting slightly as she smiled at him, "you know I already told you it's okay to get mad," she then nodded to his question and her cheeks plumped at his peck to her cheek. She sighed softly as he continued to hug her and nodded in agreement to the next things he said. Of course Lydia didn't want to worry anyone else by being worried about everything so she just decided to keep it to herself for now, everyone had their own stresses over the coming battle to deal with and they didn't need her adding anything, even if they volunteered.

James was probably right, she probably wouldn't be okay until the battle was over. Until everything was back to normal even. Until she was sure that around the next corner they wouldn't be facing another foe. But she'd be strong for James, just as he always pictured her, just as she usually was.

Once their planning was over and the groups had been selected, Lydia gave a firm hug to each of their friends that prepared to join the infiltration group, wished them luck, and told them to stay safe most of all and if it seemed like they might be found out to get out of there because failing and leaving alive was better than failing and dying.

Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

Once she heard about the infiltration group and the revised plan, Renee hugged each one of them and told them to stay safe after kissing their foreheads. It's rather scary to send Seth and Serena (who was stuck there before), Minnie, and Seifer be sent in the area with the egg...but it's to save the people who's held captive. It has to be done, despite her liking the idea or not...and she definitely does not.

Until she couldn't see them anymore, the Pendragon stood by the doorway, gazing at their backs with worry. Her wings shuddered before tucking themselves against her head. She bit her bottom lip as thoughts of bad possibilities are piling up until-

"Ahhhh!!! That's enough, me. They'll be fine...as long they stay out of sight, they'll be fine..." Renee muttered to herself as she looks down to the floor and scratches her head in worry. Like she wanted to get rid of the bad thoughts. "...They'll....they'll be fine...They have to be..." She looked up again to see that the infiltration group was gone and she sighed, closing the door behind her and pondered about something before noticing that she was with another person here...Oh...

"...Think they'll be fine, Lydia?" Renee asked after a moment of silence. She felt...awkward, being alone with the witch after so long. The Pendragon sister sighed again as she looked out the window to stare, listening in to what Lydia had to say.

Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Last edited:
While the infiltration group was preparing to depart, Lydia had done all the things that she had neglected to do upon returning to the warship because she had wanted to sit with Johnny before she did them. Once she was clean, fed, and feeling much better mentally than she had been earlier, she was able to give their friends a more hopeful send off than she otherwise may have. It had been a hard thing to do, watching them as they left the warship and eventually disappeared into the distance, they couldn't exactly fly straight into Paroosia because then the enemy would definitely know they were coming. She had faith that they could be successful. She knew that there would be bumps in their road as there had been so far, but they had always come out on top. While some of their plans may have had some hiccups along the way, they had ended up victorious to the point that they were now nearing the end of the war and Lydia believed that even if they lost someone along the way, they would still be victorious.

Once they could no longer see the other group again and James told her and Renee that he was going back to Johnny's room, Lydia once more began using the mark that James had given her, a slight smile on her face. She had almost forgotten that she and Renee were the only two there after everyone else was gone and when the Pendragon sister spoke, she jumped slightly, her green eyes widening a bit before she looked at Renee and then out into the horizon once again.

Her gaze shifted back to Renee once she addressed her and nodded her head slightly, folding her arms in her woolen poncho, "each of them have been through something horrible... something that brought them a hair's breadth from death... I'm sure they'll be fine."

Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

Renee nodded, her wings wilted down as she stared out the window, her brows furrowed with a frown. "...I hope so...we just got them back and now..." She sighed before shaking her head, her feather puffing up a bit before they relaxed as they fluttered. "I'm just worried we might lose them again..." She took a deep breathe and let's it go as another sigh as she turned around from the window and leaned on the wall next to it; her orange eyes trained on the witch.

"..." Renee stayed quiet for a moment. "They'll be fine...They'll be fine..." She muttered to herself before addressing to the witch. "...Lydia?" She started quietly. "...Is it alright that we talk? About something? It's been bugging me..."
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Lydia leaned against the other side of the window, her eyes turned down towards the flat soled black boots she wore, "I know... me too... but we did get them back... and it's Seth and Serena... they have literally come back from the dead... Seifer did too. I don't think there's anything they can't surpass," it felt weird to just excuse herself suddenly after delivering her answer to Renee's question, so her lips pursed slightly as the mildly uncomfortable but thankfully brief silence set in and she was actually slightly grateful as Renee broke that silence.

Her brows raised slightly as her gaze returned to Renee, "hmm?" She had been leaning, her feet side by side and stretched out a little ways from the wall, though she brought them back so she could stand her full height against the wall and though her brows furrowed, she nodded her head slightly albeit hesitantly.

Katsuya Katsuya

"...and Minnie lost her arm..." Renee mentioned quietly, grimacing at the thought, remembering the first time she saw those scars.

The corner of her lips quirked up a bit before frowning again as she watched the witch. "...Why?" She started. "Why were you so angry in James' soul room? It's been bugging me...especially after Seifer gave his opinion on the whole idea, you just...exploded. I couldn't think of why when he just wanted to let me know on how he felt..."

"Can you tell me? Be honest, Lydia..." Renee asked patiently.

Lydia only gave a solemn nod, while the little gunner hadn't died, she had surely come very close. Again her gaze had drifted to the floor, though it returned once again to Renee, her expression looking slightly perplexed as the winged teen asked 'why' only to continue with a more in depth question. Though the confused expression she had soon vacated and was replaced by one that was a little more irritable in appearance, her nose scrunching up slightly as her brow furrowed and she looked away.

She stayed silent for a moment before snorting softly, her voice a soft grumble, "it's hard not to get angry when I felt like I was getting ganged up on for thinking a plan without a contingency wasn't a good plan," her posture shifted slightly, but didn't change, only a subtle movement that returned her to the same position she had started in but made it seem a little more taut than it had been before as her gaze remained on the floor.

Katsuya Katsuya

Renee raised an eyebrow at her answer before snorting. "Welcome to my world..." She muttered before shaking her head again and relaxed.

"What made you feel like you were being ganged up?" The Pendragon sister asked as she pushed herself off the wall and walked closer to the witch to lean the wall beside her, not looking so she doesn't feel cowed; she just waited patiently.

Lydia glanced up for a moment, giving Renee a slightly questioning look before she looked back to the ground. She released a soft sigh after a moment and nudged pointlessly at the ground, "no one was really saying anything except for you and Seifer and nothing was actually being decided except for that I was being negative and Seifer thought your idea was fantastic but all he did was tell me to stop being so negative and he didn't really contribute anything to your idea."

Katsuya Katsuya

Renee nodded, pondering as her wings fluttered . "I see..." She wondered for a moment.

"Lydia, you must understand something about debates. There will always be a person who will outright have faith in a plan for one reason or another. I don't know what Seifer's reason is. He could just really think my idea was fantastic and wanted to say his side; to make it known to others."

"Him telling you that you're being too negative; maybe he said that because he...might have heard those words before from somewhere personal and didn't want me to be disheartened." She theorized. Renee wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. Seifer really dislikes his father and anything that might remind him could get him to act like that. He's also protective of those he cares about. Chances are Seifer might have felt like he needed to defend Renee from Lydia's words when she was criticizing the plan.

"Hmm...Well either way I'm not saying what he did and said is right because really he shouldn't have goaded you but you shouldn't take it to heart like this either. Question him. Instead of getting angry for his comments, ask him why he thinks that way. I bet he'll give you reasons, good and bad ones." Renee advised, hoping she'll understand what she's trying to say; to break that angry flow and go into a curious one so Seifer wouldn't react like he did before. If she had to compare Seifer to something, it would be mirror; you get angry, he'll becomes arrogant. You get sad, he'll worry. You get happy, he'll stay calm.

"Who knows? He might even have an insightful thing and he wouldn't know until someone asks." Renee said. "Though I think no one said anything other then you, Seifer, and me because they didn't want us in a fight...you know what I mean?"

Last edited:
70d3498f0c494b7ac6567fc06c0afbc4.jpg

- Tower -

" Paroosia "

This was an interesting place to have a date, thought Seth as he laid on his belly beside Serena in their cramped hiding place inside the tower.

Earlier, they had sneaked past the heavily guarded walls, and as they were slowly crawling up a good hiding spot Minnie found, the twin had asked Serena if she wanted to have a date right now as they separated from Minnie and Seifer to scout the inside of this place. Their two other friends were currently outside hiding in that secret place Minnie found as their overwatch and reinforcements in case something went wrong, while Seth and Serena were lying down in between the gap of a mighty stone wall --- a hard to reach place only the nimble could climb, and they had made it.

Currently they observing through spyglasses, memorizing patrols, and looking for a window of opportunity to sneak in pass the tight, tight security. The twin had unlocked a couple of arcane doors and locked them again before they proceeded. In a way they were trapped, so they had to be careful not to get caught.

It was a long vigil, so Seth was whispering to Serena casually, getting to know her, and talking about his adventures with Minnie, Sen, and Ricket in the Jahara Empire. It was a date, so he sought to lighten the mood and make it romantic by bringing slabs of chocolates and butterbeer along.

In a way it was like that one time they went ahead to scout out Holt together. "Do you remember that one time I slid next to you and volunteered to scout Holt together?"

'Well at least it's a memorable first date.' Serena thought positively as she rolled comfortably on her belly in the tight and cramped space with Seth doing the same and looking through the spyglass.

It had been tiring climb up the tower, she won't lie. As they collected the enemies' tracks and patterns so they can sneak in the tight security, Serena really appreciated Seth whispering casually. Being in this tower is just really intimidating and as much as she would love to create depressing music for this place, she can't...not really or else: they'll get caught. Just knowing the twin is here with her is enough to calm her fast beating heart and not grimace at the scorpions and spiders she saw through the spyglass; shuddering at the thought of going near them.

'Gross....gross~!' She thought once again before looking over at Seth and blinked at the chocolate and butterbeer that's set up between them. When did he-?

Serena smiled warmly as she broke a piece and plopped it in her mouth, taking a sip of that yummy butterbeer. She got to know Seth, silently cackling at some of his adventures and at others, looking like 'Oh geez, no way?!'

"Ricket sounds like he's a really good friend. I'm glad he was there for you guys." Serena whispered happily.

The violinist blinked when he mentioned the Holt scouting mission long time ago. "Yes, I do?" She whispered curiously as she sipped in the butterbeer.

Zer0 Zer0

study_with_a_laboratory_by_kinnas-d6l81w2.jpg
- Master Warship -

If Chenglei was still awake, he'd hear the bedroom door open slowly, followed by the falling of cloth, then a warm weight sinking the mattress behind him, as the blanket was pulled and familiar arms wove around him gently. Kenren's scent and the feel of his lips on his nape was the last he felt before the prince fell asleep immediately. The meeting had taken almost three hours, it was one in the morning according to the pendulum clock on the bedside table.

Somehow, probably unconsciously, Kenren's hand had found its way on Chenglei's heart, pulling him close, holding him protectively as though in his dreams he wanted to keep him safe.

Katsuya Katsuya

* * * *​

Meanwhile, after visiting Johnny and Echo, James spent the last few minutes writing a note, then slipping it under Lydia's door. 'Lydia, can I sleep with you?' was what was written. 'The atelier window is open, Sasha can come in to wake me.'

Then, yawning and stretching, he made his way to the atelier where he snuggled into his sleeping bag by the warm fireplace. Frey was there and so was Pond and Sparks. The paper of instructions for medicine for Johnny was by the now cleaned cauldron along with scattered potion ingredients and a pestle full of powdered golden rod flowers. His armor sat readily on a chair along with everything he needed for tomorrow, and his thoughts went to his friends who were probably still sneaking their way through Paroosia.

"Be safe Seth." he thought, consoling himself that at least his brother and Minnie had the best experience among them when it comes to getting in and out sneakily through enemy territory.

- Tower -
" Paroosia "

"That was the first time I tried to get you alone, Serena." grinned Seth, kicking his feet up leisurely. "When you kissed my cheek before you flew out of Luthien's grove, what made you pick me?" he looked curious in a pleased manner as though he would love to hear her reasons.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
Chenglei waited patiently for Prince Kenren to come back, battling his personal fight of sleep when he heard the door open. He looked over his shoulder when the room went dark and felt a dip in the bed. Opening his mouth to greet him, the blonde soldier stopped when he felt lips on the back of his nape and he blushed humbly. Ash purple eyes looked over at the pendulum clock that strikes one in the morning.

"...One in the morning...huh..." He uttered quietly before blinking in surprise when he felt a hand over his heart and was pulled in closer by the sleeping Prince behind him. His heart skipped a beat as his lips stretched into a sweet smile. He slowly rolled to face Kenren and laid his head under his chin before lightly kissing there. Then after intertwining their legs and wrapping an arm around his waist, Chenglei breathed out as if he felt complete and finally fell asleep in Kenren's arms. "Nigh' Ken'en..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Serena's azure eyes looked over at the brown eyed twin with fine brows raised in a bit of surprise. She didn't know that Seth liked her like that for so long. Her cheeks dusted pink when he asked her what her reason was, a precious memory popped up. "...It was a day after the night James and I talked. We were taking a break in training..." she started, her thin fingers threaded through her blonde loose locks as she recalled what started her affections towards the twin.

"You told me that...you really liked how I expressed my temper through my violin. Normally people would be too afraid to come near me after hearing what I have done but you?" She took a deep breathe and sighed quietly, her other hand lowered to the ground she's lying on and started to write her own musical poetry with a quivering and calloused finger. "You accepted it with open arms. I never thought I'd see the day where someone would come up to me like it was normal and say 'it's good that you get angry and express it like that.' ...It...It got me to look at you differently...and it slowly build up every time we talked to each other until I flew away from Luthien's grove..."

Her face is completely red by the time she finished talking, musical notes danced around on the ground. If Seth knew how to read them, he'd pick up that those notes were light and sweet sounding if she played them on her violin.

Zer0 Zer0

Lydia raised her eyes to stare at Renee a moment before she shook her head, "Renee, that wasn't a debate and it didn't need to be a debate in the first place. It should have been a brainstorming discussion, contributing ideas to make an idea better. To be a debate Seifer would have had to given reason as to why he thought it was a good idea but he turned it into a 'Renee's idea is fantastic and you shouldn't think it isn't because that makes you negative,' character explaining argument."

A soft snort escaped her and she turned away, looking out the window that they stood beside, "why he decided to say what he did is irrelevant," she spoke somewhat absently as she continued to look out the window, taking a brief glance towards Renee before she looked back out the window, "if he really wanted to support you he should have presented reasons why your idea was so flawless and better yet would have been to actually think about what you said before deciding that there could be no better plan, then maybe he could have actually contributed something to improve on your idea."

Another snort, though this one developed into a slightly amused but brief chuckle, "I don't think Seifer knows how to interact with anyone without goading them into something. I haven't known him as long as the rest of you, but since I have known him he has been that way," she then frowned and shook her head, reaffirming her stubborn and stiff demeanor, "is Seifer really so childish that he needs that sort of guidance?"

Honestly she didn't see why she had to be the rational one for all of Seifer's talk and how he carried himself, she thought that maybe he would be able to have a discussion without being so one-sided and it just made her think that he was more stubborn than any of them among other things, "you're James' sister so of course he didn't want to take sides and I didn't expect him to. Echo is so quiet and sweet..." she shrugged her shoulders, "I guess she just didn't have anything to add and honestly we probably would have more easily come to a solution if it had just been you and I without Seifer's pointless input."

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
Renee listened to Lydia's points quietly, letting her explain her thoughts but something about each one bugged her. Not in an angry way, but more curious. There was something about each one that made the Pendragon teen ponder as the younger witch tried to reason to her and-

Suddenly her wings fluttered as a bulb lit itself up.

"...Okay, first of, before I ask anything else." Renee started. "A debate can be used as a brain storming technique. Just because we're on opposite ends doesn't mean we can't come up with a better one together that will satisfy both sides. Second, him saying his opinion could be useless to you but to me, I wanted to hear what he would have to say if I could ask him about it. I wanted to know if it was truly flawless or if I could find a flaw myself. So there's nothing wrong with him declaring his side...though I do wish it's purpose wasn't to goad you. Thirdly, perhaps he only goaded you because that's the only way he knows how to interact with you. It's like you said, even after having to know him for so long, I've only seen him show two sides of himself to you...not the other sides that I've seen....which to be honest, it's really sad because I've been encouraging him to make friends with others and he has..."At that last part she sighed before shaking her head.

"I'm happy to see him train under Chenglei, and visiting Echo and Johnny, even having conversations with them. Johnny asked him advice on something. I heard that he learned how to tap dance from Echo...now him and James are writing letters together. He even went up to Serena and asked her to play something so he wouldn't be as lonely when we separated. It's nice to know that he's starting to open up to others too." Renee said quietly with a warm smile. "So...yea...he might need that guidance from you. You say it's childish. Is it really? I think it's him not knowing how else to react towards you and just relying on his old roots. What's funnier still is that you are reacting to said reaction the same way too; getting angry."

"Now that I got all of that out of the way, let me ask you this and please be honest. I'm asking for it: why are you so concentrated to what Seifer has done in the argument if it's really useless to you? I remember that you'd normally stay calm in such matters before with others who also react emotionally and say nothing that's useful to you yet...Seifer is the one that got to you more then anybody. So..why now with him?" It's obvious that Renee wanted the root of it all and she wanted to hear from Lydia.

Last edited:
Lydia nodded her agreement, "you're right, a debate can be used as a brainstorming technique, but that's exactly what it wouldn't have been used for if there actually had been a debate," she sighed slightly and raised a hand to her forehead, her face partially shielded by the fabric of her poncho, "I didn't think we were on opposite sides until Seifer started acting all snobby towards me because I didn't agree with the plan right off. It was a good idea but it needed to be refined."

Her hand covered her face in thought as she groaned slightly, "look, Renee... it's like a cake. You had some of the ingredients but not all... like when we all made the cake for Echo and it basically exploded," she giggled slightly at the memory and looked back to Renee, "you need all of the ingredients to make the cake right and saying that it's good without the other ingredients is just a flat out lie."

As Renee continued, Lydia's expression turned to one of evident scrutiny, her jaw shifting as she thought about what was being said, "I know that Seifer's opinion means a lot to you and your feelings mean a lot to him, but it's not just you two, it's the whole world that will rely on this plan, so Seifer throwing a wrench into a discussion just to be a toad and coddling you when someone disagrees with the bare bones of your plan doesn't help anyone."

The young witch's posture had relaxed somewhat, though now she visibly tightened up again, her gaze being redirected towards the window, a set crease on her brow, "I can handle Seifer, I don't care about his goading and that's great that he's becoming closer friends with everyone else," Lydia had actually never been affected by Seifer and could handle herself against him, it was why James had made them partners back at the beginning of the journey. Lydia had developed a thick skin to people of his sort because he was exactly like many of the people that she had to associate with at her parent's parties, especially when she had discarded all of the pink and frilly lace dresses and started acting more like herself, there was no end to the harsh comments and rude behaviors of others towards her so she had to learn to just laugh it off.

A wry smile crept it's way onto her tired and somewhat annoyed features, "you know how insulted he would be if he heard you say that he could use guidance from me?" She released a soft groan and turned towards Renee, "I don't think you really want me to answer that question, Renee. I don't think you'll like my answer."

Katsuya Katsuya

Renee giggled a bit, smiling warily. "Maybe...or...you can try to extend the olive branch so he can follow your example?" She hinted before blinking about something.

"Coddling me? Really?" She repeated with an amused tone before shaking her head and faced her when she did the same. "Lydia, I'm asking for it. I want to know whenever I like what I'm hearing or not. So go ahead. I'm all ears." Renee encouraged calmly, her wings fluttered.

- Seth Pendragon -
" Tower, Paroosia "

Seth's feet stopped kicking in his surprise. "That was what got you to notice me?" he laughed quietly, covering his mouth. "And there I was always trying to show off during training." He was a peacock that whole time they trained in Kenren's warship after Holt. Whenever he stretched, he made sure Serena could see his lightly toned abs, and even though it wasn't that hot nor was he that sweaty, he'd take off his shirt and subtly pose accentuating his statuesque cat-like grace when they practiced acrobatics.

Whenever James was around, he'd stand next to him too as a sort of comparison. Like look at me compared to this struggling guy who can't even run three miles without looking like he's going to topple over.

The twin couldn't read Serena's musical notes, but it piqued his interest and he leaned over whispering, "What does that sound like?"

Katsuya Katsuya

"Oh trust me...after that, I've noticed you train." Serena teased while writing her notes and lightly giggle, sounding like wind chine. "Thought I should train shinobi training too, just so I can help you when you need it." He did influence her style of fighting ever since climbing up the tower before they switched bodies. Then sneaking into Holt made her realize how important it was to learn how to sneak in and out of a place, especially when they had to steal the scrying mirror from Hisaya.

When he asked her what her notes sound like, Serena smiled and hummed it, lightly tapping on each note so he can hear how different each note is. Seth would notice that her hums are light and soft like she was trying to get the right sound with her voice.

Zer0 Zer0

- Seth Pendragon -
" Tower, Paroosia "

"Serena . . . that sounds really nice . . . Did you just make that up right now?" said Seth, astonished. His went slack as his head rested on his hand, just listening as though it whisked him off to doze. He looked so relaxed. And he remembered that she was Princess Mia's violinist. No wonder . . .

He wanted to ask her why she never became famous, nor had Seth ever heard of her before, but not know. He wanted to hear the song. They were in the tower of Valdanr, the greatest calamity of their times, yet her music just took all his apprehension and heaviness away as though he wasn't here at all, but in that field of flowers she made when they were in that quiet room just hours ago.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
Serena nodded as she hummed the song. Her blue eyes looked over to Seth and smiled when she saw how relaxed he was. As her humming faded, letting the quietness take over, the blonde violinist took another small piece of chocolate and munched on it as she thought over on the notes. Then she sipped on the butterbeer before sighing again from how warm the tingles feel when it courses through her stomach.

She started to write another as she sipped on her drink, smiling wide as she let it run through her finger and onto the ground. "I...I have a tendency to just let the music flow out of me...it's the only way I can express myself without worrying about misunderstandings." Serena whispered.

Zer0 Zer0

- Seth Pendragon -
" Tower, Paroosia "

"Yes, I noticed that. Hehe, I like your explosions --- except for the part where you're hurting. Me and Sen, we like explosives and your rage is like a chaos orchestra, hehe, made me think not to get on your bad side, Serena." he popped a shrimp-shaped chocolate in his mouth and peered through his spy glass. "I think that's the shift end of this patrol." he said.

"All that's left is to wait an hour for the next shift and will have our window to sneak in. Twenty seconds, we're going to have to be fast . . . So anyway," he turned to her again. "How come you're not famous, Serena? I haven't heard of you even though I had been going to school in Kingsbury since I was eleven."

Katsuya Katsuya

Serena smiled a bit shyly as she unconsciously made a little heart on one of the notes. "W-well...I guess I could try to make things explode just for fun..." She never did get so excited to make things break...perhaps this is a chance to try a new form of happiness through destruction...Yikes, that sounded really bad, coming from her.

"Oh boy." Serena muttered back as she heard the news of the patrols. Twenty seconds. Hopefully they'll be able to get in without so much trouble. She tilted her head as she listened to his question and winced.

"Uh..." She pondered on how to respond to it until she decided to just go with the truth. "I...I was a problem child and my mentor knew, so he thought if I became famous, my temper will get worse. So the King asked him if I could just play for Mia instead and he agreed." Serena thought her professor didn't believe in her yet until the first time she went up on stage. Afterwards she told her mentor that he was right; she wouldn't be able to handle with people knowing her yet.

Zer0 Zer0

Lydia's shoulders raised slightly beneath the black fabric of her poncho as she shrugged, a gentle smile on her lips, though the smile slowly faded as she looked to Renee when she repeated something Lydia had said.

She blinked and looked away, briefly looking back at Renee before he gaze drifted to the floor and her hands moved to cup her elbows as she gently bit her lower lip, obviously in thought for a moment before she sighed, "when you and Seifer were always at odds and he wanted nothing to do with you... it was like you were around more. There was the group of us and then there was Seifer who was only on the outside because he chose to be," her brow furrowed and she paused a moment before she continued, "when we thought he was dead, you were with James and I almost all the time but after Seifer woke up...."

Her brow was still furrowed as she looked up at Renee for a moment, "it was just like you didn't care about anything else anymore... like his sudden interest in wanting you around was more important than anything else," she looked away again, what was coming out of her mouth wasn't exactly what she wanted to convey to Renee and a look of frustration appeared on her face before she said it in a way that passed on more what she meant than what she had just said, "it was like the little bit of attention he was suddenly giving you took you over."

Her gaze turned quickly from Renee once again and was directed out the window though the look of concern on her features didn't diminish, "I feel like he realizes the hold he has on you because of your feelings from before and uses that to his advantage... he's going to make you stagnant if he doesn't challenge you and it's almost like... it's almost like he just needs you so desperately he wants to do whatever he can to keep you with him, even if that means applauding everything you do whether it's right or wrong."

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back