• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Howling in the Wind ~ Private

"Damnit, Viviana, if you don't get out of this car I swear. For the millionth time, you're not going with us! You, are staying here. Now get the hell out of my car!" Claire glared down at her younger sibling, no longer having the patience to wait for her to remove herself from the vehicle. "You're not going either, so what's the big deal?" Viviana shot back, looking up from her nails to observe her older sister. She knew what her sister was up to, she knew why she wanted to leave so badly and while part of her understood, she knew she had to stop it. Really, their roles were reversed - she was always the one cleaning up the messes that Claire and Iris made, she was always the one covering their tracks and saving them from getting reamed. 

There was an intimidating glare sent her way as Claire gave a low growl, obviously losing her temper. "You know what the alpha says about acting like that in every day conversations. Humans don't growl. Stop acting like a damned animal. Just give me the keys and go to bed." Viviana spoke firmly, holding out her hand expectantly. A stinging sensation met her hand as Claire swatted her hand away from herself, still glaring. "Get out of my car. This is the last time I'm asking you. If you don't get out, I'll make sure to show you how an animal acts. I'm tired of waiting. Out." Claire huffed, waving towards the open spot in the garage. Of course, this only caused Viviana to make herself more comfortable in the back seat of the car, her eyes gleaming as she smiled brightly at Claire. "Make me." She retorted, the challenge being clear - she would attack her sister if that's what it took. 

"You're useless! You need to stay out of my business. Iris, tell the group we're going to be late." Claire ordered, not having the time to tone her voice more gently for her friend. They were the best of friends so she was sure that Iris would know that she wasn't mad at her, but rather her own sibling who wouldn't stop poking her nose into places where it didn't belong. Without warning she dove into the car, doing her best to grab her sister from the confined space. She was met with a punch to the face, a snarl rising from her as she pulled herself back in surprise. "You.. You hit me." Claire gasped, surprised that Viviana had resorted to such violent means. "You tried to drag me out of the car. Are you done yet or do I have to do it again?" She questioned calmly, tilting her head. 

Really, the punch had been mere reflex, she hadn't actually planned on punching her sibling but she did what she had to do. "Actually, tell them you two aren't coming tonight." Viviana piped up cheerfully, soon being silenced as Claire dove into the confined space again. The car bounced as the two wrestled and once again Viviana struck out to stop Claire - this time biting her older sister's shoulder harshly. "Just give up and leave me alone." Viviana mused, watching Claire as she stood silently next to Iris, now trying to think of another way to get into the cramped car. 

Iris watched passively from the side as the two siblings bickered. This was of course not anything knew seeing as Viviana was clearly aware that Iris and Claire were going out to carry out one of the 'groups' plans. The group was a small group of wolves in their pack that didn't feel the need to be hidden. They could turn into wolves for gods sake why would they have any need to hide. Viviana in our way again. We'll probably be late. She had already send the message long before her best friend ordered her to. It wasn't surprising that she used the same tone on her, after all it was common knowledge of the pack that they had issues with restraining their anger; let alone reserving it for just one person. 

Her eyes did widen however when Viviana punched Claire before subsequently biting her as well. They never got physical to her knowledge, though Viviana was younger and less in control so it was bound to happen eventually. "Just leave her" She spoke quietly to her best friend, though she was fully aware Viviana could hear as well. "There's nothing she can do about it once we're there so we'll just take her with us." In the past few years Iris had always been the more mature, sensible one of the trouble making pair. This was mostly due to the fact that Claire was constantly angered by her sister clouding her better judgement. "Fine" The blonde growled, throwing the keys into Iris's hands. "You'd better drive," She squinted as she traveled to the other side of the car. 

It was a struggle to say the least getting into the car, considering it was small and having someone occupy the back seat and the front was rather cramped. Either way the red headed wolf had managed to get herself in driving position comfortably in the front seat. Before leaving however she turned to the younger girl in the back seat. "This is your last chance to get out. You obviously don't want to be involved in this"

In the midst of all of the chaos Viviana had pretty much forgotten about Iris being present, in fact, she looked at her sister as if she were crazy when she ordered the other female to tell the others they would be late. "Or stop being so damn foolish, abandon your suicide mission, and stay home? That sounds like such a nice plan!" Viviana insisted, the younger blonde looking between the red head and her older sister with a frown. This hadn't needed to be violent, and this didn't need to be so frustrating. She was even more surprised to hear Iris suggest that they should just leave her in the car. Were they going to walk or find another ride?

There was a moment of silence before Claire suddenly smiled. "Yes! Oh my! That's such a great idea! Then maybe she'll understand!" The blonde gasped, half expecting her younger sister to just dive out of the car. Instead, Viviana stayed planted in the back seat and the older of the two shrugged as she shut the car door. "Fine. Stay. You can come with us. Maybe then you'll stop being so damn stupid." While she really didn't want to take Viviana with them, she knew that they had to get there - today was a big day. Being late was bad enough, not showing up would be a huge problem for their cause. She was still a bit shaken up from the fight with her sister and she tossed the keys to Iris, making it clear that she was driving. "You're driving." She explained, though she was sure it didn't need to be discussed. 

She walked herself around to the passenger side slowly, waiting to see if Viviana would dive out of the car. Sadly she wasn't that lucky. Instead, Viviana stayed in the back seat looking at the two expectantly. "I guess you're going down with us. Look who's finally getting her hands dirty. Aw, baby sister, you're finally growing up!" Claire gushed excitedly, only receiving a glare in reply from Viv. As Iris suggested this was her time to leave if she wanted to she gave a shrug, looking at the red head with a raised brow. "You think I went through all of that to just back out? No. I'm staying - I'm going with you." She huffed, though she wasn't too pleased about this situation. 

Iris shrugged not really caring either way as she pulled out of the driveway. The drive out of the pack land was long. Somehow the pack had ownership of a large area of land, it was almost like a small town of their own surrounded by a forest. It was also quite dark outside so as Iris drove toward their intended location she hoped that the two siblings in the car with her wouldn't bicker too much. "You should at least know what we're doing today if you're interested" As she spoke the plan of the group ran through her mind. Their main intent was to show the world the wolves and what better way than literally showing themselves to a human. The group had found a small farm about fifteen miles away from the pack land it was small though not too small to where they wouldn't have at least a camera.

Of course there was always the chance that they were filmed but everyone thought it was a hoax. In that case, they'd just try again until the world believed in them. Soon enough she'd pulled the car carrying the three she-wolves about three miles away from the small farm house. In the field next to them they could faintly see the lights of the phones from the four or five other wolves that had populated the cornfield. "Alright Claire lets go" She said not acknowledging the fact that Viviana was there. 

There was a low sigh of frustration from Viviana as she immediately realized that her plan to put their actions to a halt had failed, in fact, she had just been sucked into what could be labelled a disaster. "Don't you know what the Alpha will do to us if he finds out? You know we can't do this - it's dangerous! This isn't just about us - you're putting everyone in danger. You need to stop being so selfish and just think of the lives that you're putting at risk! Once humans know what we are, that's the end! We'll be their lab rats! We'll never see the sun again!" Viviana exclaimed frantically as they made their way out of the pack territory. This was a bad idea, she could just feel it. "Humans will not be able to handle our kind. They're fragile creatures." She warned, glancing at the two females in the front of the car and rolling her eyes as Claire turned the music up. "Just shut up, you're in this now - there's nothing you can do." The older blonde replied, shrugging carelessly. 

Hearing Iris speak up as they arrived in the corn field, the female tensed and shook her head. "This is a bad idea. This is the definition of a bad idea. Can we just go back?" Viviana whimpered, frowning as she saw the two getting out of the car. She hastily followed the two out, looking to the group that had been waiting for them. "Seriously? You brought her? What were you thinking!? She's gonna blow the operation!" One of them explained, thrusting their hands up into the air in anger. "I didn't have a choice. She wouldn't get out of the car. I didn't have a choice in the matter. It's all good, Iris and I have this under control. Now, how are we doing this?" She questioned, not realizing what sit at the top of the hill.

In the log cabin was a family of hunters, having moved into the area to address a recent "wolf" sighting. Of course, they had assured the other farmer that it was probably just a coyote or a large dog but their curiosity had been peeked - which was bad for the pack. A map was laid out on the dinner table, much of their gear being dispersed throughout the house as each hunter marked the quadrant they would be looking in. "Now with the sightings - have there been any attacks or, is it just the paw prints? What are we even doing here?" One questioned, being skeptical of the entire situation. There was a bit of bickering between the group but eventually they focused on the maps and their respective quadrants. 

Iris sighed in frustration as Viviana kept protesting the operation. "Just shut up" She spat exhausted from her best friends sisters persistent yammering. "It was you're choice to come with us we offered you the chance to get out. Deal with it we're not leaving." She sighed as she turned back to the group to discuss the plan a bit more, rolling her eyes as one of them complained about Viviana's presence. Of course they hadn't meant to bring her the rest of the group knew as well as they did how annoying the younger she-wolf was to their plans. "So we knock on the door, and transform?" She asked confirming. Their plan was simple, transform in front of the farmer and his family, be werewolves, leave. That was it, no attacking, nothing that would cause any harm. 

They were all a bit worried that Viviana was right though. That the wolf pack would be taken in as lab rats, well thats why they chose farmer. Small homes in the middle of nowhere where there was no chance of them getting captured and turned into lab rats. Well lab wolves.  

{sorry its short I've got a lot of rps to catch up on xD }

Despite her best efforts to gain and control the attention of the members of the group, Viviana was ultimately ignored, the younger she-wolf looking between her older sister and Iris with a frown. "This feels wrong." She spoke quietly, not at all feeling comfortable with the idea of anyone revealing themselves to humans. In the pack, this act was considered to be the highest of taboos, one of the worst things a werewolf could do. "What if they shoot you? What if one of us loses our cool?" Viviana was trying to raise awareness of everything that could go wrong, reciting the very lessons they had been taught all of their lives. But once again she was ignored as Claire and the others started towards the farm, leaving Viviana to simply follow them quietly. She held her head down as she followed behind the others, ashamed of herself for failing to stop the operation.

"Just ignore her, she'll shut up eventually." Claire told Iris and the others, choosing that the best way to keep things on track was to just simply ignore Viv. After all, Iris was right, there wasn't much she could do to stop them now as it wasn't like she'd go and knock on the farmer's door and warn them that a bunch of people were about to turn into wolves. It wasn't long before the group reached the house and she gestured for Jax and Rylan to go forward, her eyes on them as they walked onto the porch of the house. They knocked three times and were greeted by silence at first and as they knocked again the door finally swung open, a man looking to the two before looking around his yard. "Yes?" He questioned, not at all seeming to be patient of the two as they smiled brightly at him, surely up to no good. A warning was slipped through his lips as the two changed and within seconds, everything had went to hell.

A gunshot was fired, one hitting Jax in the chest and another soon followed, hitting Rylan in the leg. A bloodcurdling howl sounded from the injured wolf as he lay on the porch in front of the hunter. Soon, the others rushed the man - not seeing the forms spilling into the doorway behind him. "Hunters! Run!" Viviana cried, her eyes wide with terror. This was what she had been scared of, and before she could do anything, a bullet whizzed by her causing her to duck down by the cars as the hunters spilled out of the house. She wasn't sure how many of them there were but she new that the situation had just gone from bad to worse. Many members of the group had changed and she could hear the fighting between hunters and wolves as each group fought to defend their own. A hunter was taken down next to her, causing her eyes to widen in surprise as she saw her sister look at her from the other side of the car. "Run." Claire ordered, soon turning to attack the next target - a man making his way towards Viviana.

"No, no, no! We didn't mean for this to happen! Stop!" She pleaded, crawling backwards and stammering out pleas for mercy as he stalked towards her, ready to end her. There was a snarl as he was attacked from the side, Claire tackling him - now in full wolf form. Everything else was a blur - the sound of a gun shot, her sister's lifeless body dropping onto the male before being hoisted off to the side by the hunter. "No!" Viviana screeched, horrified by what she'd seen. Soon the gun was trained on her and she was sure it would all be over - it was her turn.

(( You're all good! ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back