• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

How Much Money Is Worth (TrueBananaz and Ashman74)

Boba Fett sat in the cockpit of the Slave I. He'd recently closed communications with an Imperial Moff for a search and rescue contract. But the reward for the one he was currently taking was far too good to pass up. Apparently this Moff's daughter had been kidnapped by a group of pirates. The Slave 1 entered Hyperspace. He'd been given the location the pirates were last seen at. Fett put his helmet on. This should be quite quick. An easy job to fund his next one.

(I know it short. Others one be.)

Maldiann was sitting at her desk in an Imperial star destroyer and switched on her holocommunicator. She called a bounty hunter named Boba Fett. She heard from the Moff that he was helping find his daughter. Maldiann's parents were close friends with the Moff so she tries to get involved often times.

"Mr Fett." Maldiann said in the most calm and professional voice she could do "I need to speak with you for a moment."

Maldiann was excited to meet this bounty hunter. She didn't really care for working in The Empire besides for impressing her parents and money but still, there was an opportunity to meet a famous bounty hunter and she wouldn't miss it

"Then speak." Fett said to the woman whom called him. There wasn't any emotion in the mans voice. There almost never was. While he waited he began looking through logs of the worlds comings and goings. Both on the record and off. Pirates were there all right. He'd dealt with enough to be able to tell easily.

His ship was now in orbit around the world of Nerisa. A place similar to tatooine, in the amount of criminals it harbors. There were rumors about the rebels here too.

"Fine." Maldiann said nonchalantly "I'd like to speak to you about the mission you are on. May we speak in person?"

(Sorry for the one-liner...)

"Unless you're near Nerisa..." Fett began to say as he entered one of the worlds many space ports. "...That wont be happening."

(Its fine, as I just gave you one...)

"I don't care." Maldiann said "I'm coming to see you. I'm going to Nerisa."

Maldiann then hung up and got out of her chair. She had to go to the hanger quietly and get a on a transport or shuttle going to Nerisa. It wasn't too hard. There are many planets that the Empire goes to for many various reasons. She took the shuttle and then waited for a bit to arrive of the planet surface.

On her way to the shuttle she also took some things just in case. Specifically a holocomminicator, some blasters, and food and water.

"Very well." Boba said. The Slave I landed in the spaceport and the Mandalorian got ready to leave.

He stepped down the boarding ramp, a few credits in hand. An imperial approached him, and Fett put the credits in the mans hand. "My arrival is to remain off the records." He told the man. The imperial nodded, pocketing the credits, and continued on his way. That was good. Now Fett could retain the element of surprise.

He left the space port. He'd check the local Cantinas first. People there usually knew a thing or two. If they could be convinced to talk about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back