How is everyone?!

Ginko The Mushishi

Traveling Mushi-Shi
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya guys! Its-a-me! Alistair! Nice to see you all again, how is everyone doing today? I'll start off with myself and if anyone wants to join in awesome! Well today I played some SSB4 with my siblings, and then I got on, sad to say I accidentally made a mistake on here and I feel bad about it, but I hope the staff can forgive me for it ( :( ). Either way I'm glad to be on here. So! How about everyone else! What have you all been doing today!? (^.^)

Hm... well, how am I doing today? I'm alright, I suppose. Worked a few horses this morning and one was a complete dingus all day and took me for a couple good gallops before she decided it'd just be easier to listen to me instead of goofing off. Now, I'm lounging in my jammies with a cuppa tea, so who am I to complain? Anyways, hello Alistair. Also, welcome to RPNation.

Welcome! I'm doing pretty decent. Working my graveyard shifts for the week, just trying to keep myself busy. Contemplating on starting a roleplay but don't think I'll have the time to GM to be honest. So now I'm contemplating on whether I want to join a Casual or Simple roleplay to get familiarized with roleplaying again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back