Other How do you deal with the "Mondays?"

GojiBean

Your resident irradiated Kaiju King
Roleplay Type(s)
This was a question which popped into my head as I was contemplating my own experiences with Monday over the last couple months.

Monday's my least favorite day of the weak. And typically I'll just take the fatigue and laziness which usually come with it and roll through my work day and then go home to relax, maybe do some gaming, or do some music stuff to decompress.

But how about you?

How do you deal with the "Mondays?"

Or, perhaps this isn't a problem for you? If you don't experience the "Mondays," is there any other day of the week which can typically make you feel particularly sapped of energy, generally fatigued for no good reason, or just unenthusiastic until the hard part of the day (school or work) is over and you can go home and relax?

I look forward to the responses!

Every day is a Monday, except Saturdays and Sundays. 🥲

How do I deal with it? Simple. I don't see the weekends as a great time or slack off during it. No more than any other day at least. I also conduct my hobbies with the same energy as I do my work and vise verse, but that may have to do with how I'm "wired" so to speak. I also have no "that day of the week", I have some day or days at random in which that can happen, but I struggle through it either way as I must. No matter how I am, the day will not stop as its inconvenient for me. If all days are the same to you, and I won't say I look forward to them all, then you can't crash on "oh man back to school and work."

Though I also drink tea and water most of the time during the day, not a coffee man.

The first day of the work after a vacation or holiday is always rough, but only because it takes some time for me to get back into a normal rhythm. On those days, I'll make myself a nice drink (not just plain coffee or tea) and take my time with tasks so that I don't burn out too early in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back