• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

How do I...

korewamirai

One Time Luck
When I post, It takes some clicks to finally find the right link. Can someone teach me how to use this website?

Hello again!

As previously shared, you should have a private message in your inbox. (The little envelope icon in the top right of the site.) That covers the basics of the site, including where to introduce yourself.

We also have the FAQ and tutorials thread, which has lots of information as well. Sit down and read through those, and you should be able to get a good start.

If you are unfamiliar with forum RPing, you may want to start with the Introduction to Forum Roleplaying tutorial.

I hope this helps!

Rareraven said:
I did and there's nothing there...
Do I make a new thread?
Yes. ( :) ) The Admin Contact is a private forum, like the My Private Workshop forum, so you only see the threads that you create.

Yes, it seems that your thread was moved to Roleplay support. This is because the question was more relevant to content that moderators can deal with. The question which you had asked has been answered there. If you still have further questions relating to the topic mentioned in your thread, you may reply to the one that already exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back