• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered how do i create a private message?

You're new, so you can't yet send PMs. There's a 24 hour/10 posts rule, not sure precisely how it works but it's explained somewhere around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, you need to meet the 10 post/24 hour rule. Essentially, you need to have 10 posts and be a member for 24 hours. Once the system acknowledges you meet both of those requirements (sometimes will take up to 30 minutes to register once you've hit both), you'll see a small envelope button at the top right of your screen. Click it and select 'start new conversation.'

You can read about the new member limitations here: New Accounts - 10 Post / 24 Hour Rule

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, you need to meet the 10 post/24 hour rule. Essentially, you need to have 10 posts and be a member for 24 hours. Once the system acknowledges you meet both of those requirements (sometimes will take up to 30 minutes to register once you've hit both), you'll see a small envelope button at the top right of your screen. Click it and select 'start new conversation.'

You can read about the new member limitations here: New Accounts - 10 Post / 24 Hour Rule
How do I post?

How do I post
Every message you send on the forums counts as a post (except for a few places like forumgames, Private Workshop and profile posts).
You can check number of your posts if you click on your name.

10 post rule no longer applies to sending private messages. It only applies to accessing Off-site Ads section, where you can look for roleplays that will take place not on this site (for example on Discord).

To send a private message you need to click on the name of the user you want to contact and click "Start conversation".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back