Journal how can i talk to my parents?

ewolf20

the aspiring roleplayer
i have crippling fear as of late. a long time ago, i accidentally purchased a ebook on a vpn server. as a result, my account was locked out. after trial and error, it seemed like my account won't be coming back so i made a new one. but now dad told me never to use amazon again. the problem is that there's a product that i want them to buy but i can't spit it out. if it has little to nothing to do with school it's usually seen as worthless but i really need it. i intend on doing a web comic but i tried doing that on other programs. but, i wasn't happy and tried the free trial of clip paint studio and loved it. i wanted to buy it on Christmas but coupled with my wacom intuos, it would have been too much.

now I'm left with trying to put notes on the fringe to get them to notice but to no anvil. this use to work but nowadays they don't give shit and to give context, my parents think drawing is a waste of time. but i don't. heck, i can even argue you can get more money as a freelance artist then you would just being doctor. doesn't mean it's less stressful, however.

this all comes down to some options. should get job in summer so that i can buy it, wait until i get a discount, or just talk to my parents and see if they can buy if if they have time and the money.

Just approach your parents about it. I know how it feels for this to happen because my mom never really gave a shit. Just blunty approach them, it works

Users who are viewing this thread

Back