• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Genevieve turned to Luce and gave him a smile.

"Be patient, you'll find her." She encouraged.

After Jessica got her packet she began looking around for a roommate. She sighed and bit her lip. Everyone seemed to already have a roommate. She was beginning to loose hope.

Keani blinked. "Uh, yeah...sure..." She looked down. She wasn't used to people finding her powers cool. "Why...why is it, uhm...awesome to you...what I am, I mean...?" She asked, confused as the line moved forward.

"Hmm" thought Daisy as she put her finger to her mouth, signifying that she was in deep thought. "Well... there is always Jessica, and if you truly can't find anyone I can always pair you with Melody and Zane; Zane doesn't sleep on beds so it would be ok, even if he complains" chuckled Daisy.

"I'll try Jessica I'm not good around..your kind for too long." She mumled the last part before walking to Jessica her hair swaying with each step before she reached the girl. "Hello Im Malaine."

Jessica turned and smiled at the girl.

"Hiya! I'm Jessica, but you can call me Jess." She held out her hand politely.

Daisy chuckled to herself as Maline walked away. When she was out of hearing range, she got closer to Genvieve and whispered "This looks like it will be a fun year this year"

Ashe chuckles as Keanie tries to form the right words. "It's cool cuz you're one of a kind. I don't think anyone here is like you and that look on your face is so cute!" She laughs again at the confused expression that formed on Keanie's face. The line got shorter until they were the first in line. Ashe picks up her packet and handed Keanie's hers. Looking up, she sees a man, teacher to be exact with dull red hair. Their eyes met for a second and she felt somewhat.. Safe. Ashe teared her eyes away. "Uh, let's go register our dorms." The image if the man was still in the young girl's mind.

Luce handed a blonde girl her packet and their eyes met. She looked so familiar. Like someone she's seen before. The girl geared her eyes away and he regained consciousness. He had to find out more. Heading up to the headmaster he asked, "Daisy, uh who is that girl?" @Federoff

Daisy looked at Luce and smiled "Oh hey Luce, I didn't see you there" she said. "Oh her? Umm lets see that looks like Ashe, she comes from a famous line of mages" she chuckled as she elbowed him.

Genevieve giggled and nodded

"I hope it will."

Jessica smiled and nodded

"Sure why not? You don't mind singing do you? I have a habit of singing in the shower.....and while cooking....and cleaning....and doing pretty much anything else......I sing a lot. I also ramble a lot which I've been trying to work on but it doesn't seem to be working because my friends still tell me that i'm rambling too much but then again i think that's just what makes me me ya know? Anyway what about you? What do you like to do for fun?" She asked, not realizing she had been rambling that entire time.

Luce rolled his eyes at her childish-like personality but doesn't say anymore. Ashe huh? The name was familiar too but he still couldn't set his mind on where he's heard it. Gah! Life was so annoying."How do you cope with this? What's your secret Dase?" Being a teacher had so many difficulties, like going to 30minute meetings. What's the point of that?

Keani blushed slightly. "Yeah, okay..." She followed Ashe as they walked to register dorms, hugging the packet to her chest. She focused harder on trying not to let her power flare. It started to become uncomfortably hit for the girl as it became harder and harder to keep her powers in check.

She smiled the whole time the girl talked to her she actually liked this girl. "I don't mind singing I sing myself so i hope I dont anoy you. " she said as she unknowing started to braid her hair."For fun I like to sing,read,and practice magick."she said as she finished her very long side braid.

Jessica gasped

"Your a magic user too?! Omg i thought id be the only boring witch here."

"I'm not a witch." She laughed. And looked at the girl " I'm the 3rd Arch Demon sweety." She said not knowing what her reaction would be

Ashe got the keys to their dorm. They were roomed on the middle floor. She unlocked the door to the dorm and made her way inside and sat in the bed opposite Keani. "Do you mind showing me some of your powers?" She asked the girl.

Keani glanced up sharply. "Wh-What do you want to...to see...?" She asked, chewing on her lip. She started rubbing her arm, needing something to do with her hands to distract her from the heat in her skin. She tried harder to avoid letting her power flare up.

Zane and Melody received their packets and keys, Melody still clutching Zane's right hand as they walked to the cafeteria. Both being hungry, Zane got two plates of food stacked on top of each other and headed outside to the benches. Zane sat Melody down and started to feed the blind girl before feeding himself.

"Yeah we are like the Arch Angels but we are Demons and their 8 of us." She said with a shrug of her shoulders "Lets get our keys and then go eat something. "

"I don't know, anything I guess. It's boring here on campus," she shrugs. "How about that one where you regain your energy source?" Ashe had weird suggestions but hey, who could blame her? A girls gotta have some adventure once in a while. She walks over to Keanie and was beside her in no time, eyes full of curiosity.

Keani hesitated. "You...are you sure...?" She asked just to be sure, still ribbing her arm. Her skin was cool to the touch, but she felt like she was on fire. "You have to be sure..." there was a deathly seriousness in her eyes when she said that.

Ashe nods smirking. "I told you, you can use me as an energy source when we met minutes ago didn't i?" She knew of her needs and was willing to do anything for a friend of hers. She went closer to Keani and held her hand. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." Her words meant to reassure them both but she could see some hesitation in Keani's eyes.

"Uh...O-Okay...." Jessica said with a nod. She began walking toward the table to get their keys.

Keani took a deep shaking breath and nodded. She hadn't used or fueled her powers in almost a year - she was terrified of hurting someone. She slowly lowered her mental block over her power, and could see the immediate change in Ashe. She could see a darkening in the girls eyes, and a need fill her entirely. Keani felt it to, and leaned close automatically, her eyes hooded. She inhaled deeply, breathing in energy from the emotional drain to Ashe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back