• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy E.S.A (Side Story)

KorovaTrapGod

come back stacy
This is a private roleplay side story of elemential shift academy. The only people who can post here are @MelodyFlash and @Trojanac

Rules:

-At least two paragraphs of content per post, and a 5 sentence minimum per paragraph.

-Check your spelling and grammar before posting

-God-modding or being over powered is forbidden

-use common sense

-SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

P.S.: If you need to check the overview or character profiles just check out those tabs in the main rp cause they are accessible there.

It was a peaceful day, the weather was pleasant, no humidity, and was in the mid 40's, overall, it was nice. What I also happened to notice was a friend waving for me to come over and visit, it was friendly jest, so I decided to partake. I walked over to the location of said friend and said my greetings, she seemed pleasant and cheerful, good. I decided to bring up a topic. "Hey, did you hear? Another person was attacked by a skybear today! They just swoop in and attack!" I say, with utter most sincerity.

Seeing her friend walk up to her, she smiles a sincere smile, waving hello. "Oh yes I've heard of that. Those horrible skybears..from what Kiki said, they just swoop down out of nowhere and attack! For no rhyme or reason!" Annabelle said, scratching her chin thoughtfully while thinking about the flying bears. It was then in those woods, those god forsaken woods, that they heard out of nowhere, a roar. "What was THAT?!" screamed Annie. Her question was answered when 10 bears were were flying above the trees in a circle formation, like seagulls doing a synchronized swim before swan diving for the next scavenged cheese puff. "Trojanac! Your gun!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back