• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Vampire Among Humans

Lioness075

Everyone's fighting some battle of their own.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What happens when a vampire falls for a human? Well, I can tell you one thing...Twilight is not happening. Just nope.

Nickoi is walking to his favorite bar in this small college town. He is wearing dark washed jeans and a dark red t-shirt. Once in the while he has to push his black hair out of his grey-blue eyes. The vampire did not really care about what people thought of him, because he will forever here on this earth. The reason for him to back to school at this time because his is bored and want to learn something new.

Once inside the bar, he ordered a Bloody Mary. He sits at a booth and watches the people who are dancing. Quietly wishing that he was like them, without a care in the world. He payed his drink and slowly drink it.

Letting out a stressful sigh, Lea entered the town bar, finally done with classes for the week. She had her mind wrapped around the essay she was writing for English and so wasn't paying too much attention to her surroundings. Sitting down at the bar, Lea absentmindedly ordered a shot of whiskey before running her hand through her short hair. Clothing-wise, Lea had on a tank top, that was slipping off of one of her shoulders, and a sports bra along with some dark jeans and sneakers.

Nickoi sees a young woman that came into the bar. He see that this young woman had a long day. The vampire see that she is beautiful in her own way. So he gets up from his booth and walk over to the young lady. With his drink in hand and half smile on his face, he hope that he can get some meaningful conversation.

"Is this set taken?" Nickoi asked sweetly.

Lea glanced sideways at the stranger who'd approached her and shrugged in response. She instantly took the hint that he was probably hitting on her, which surprised her. She never really got that much attention when she came here. Glancing around the bar for a moment, Lea wondered if he had a girlfriend nearby or something. Surely, he wasn't alone and actually interested in Lea?

Nickoi sits down in the chair in front of the young lady. He can tell by the way she is acting, that this young woman is familiar with a guy like him talking to her. He takes a sip of his drink and smiles softly.

"Hello. My name is Nickoi. How are you?" the vampire said nicely.

Raising an eyebrow at Nickoi, Lea replied, "I'm Leandra. As for how I am, I'm beyond stressed with school currently. Nothing new, really." She then saw that her shot was ready and quickly downed it, before gently placing the glass back down on the bar. The bartender already knew that Lea would want him to continue refilling the glass until she told him otherwise so the glass was soon filled up again.

"I know the feeling." Nickoi said with a sigh.

He finished his Bloody Mary and ordered another one. Once it the drink got to him, the gray-blue eyed being bow his head in thanks to bartender. He look into her eyes and see that they are two different colors. He smiles gently at her one of a kind beauty.

"I am glad the week is done. I hope that it will get easier." the vampire said camly, then take a sip of his drink.

Lea shrugged at this, not sure if Nickoi really understood the feeling. He seemed rather calm for someone who claimed to be stressed. Seeing Nickoi's smile took Lea by surprise and she glanced back at her drink with a hint of a smile. Downing her drink again, Lea then glanced sideways at Nickoi mentioned the week being done. Nodding at this, Lea said, "Amen to that."

Nickoi oddly glad to see her surprise. He wish sometimes he can feel that way about the world. As a vampire he miss feeling the wonder about things. Lea two different color eyes to him, are like gems. He is mildly surprise about that. He push back his raven black hair out of his eyes.

"So what is your major?" the vampire said kindly.

Lea instantly became shy after hearing Nickoi's question, but she still responded, saying, "Music. You know, with the guitar and all." She then grinned at the thought of her acoustic guitar as she loved music more than anything. It was her ultimate passion and the one thing that could really comfort her when she was stressed or upset.

"That is awesome. I cannot play for the life of me." Nickoi said shyly.

He sip the Bloody Mary because having to much nonblood will make him sick. He is having fun for the first time in years. The vampire is glad to be away from court and his younger brother. The only reason that his family let him go to college is learn more about human tech.

Lea nodded at this and downed another glass before countering with, "So, Nickoi, what's your major?" She was curious about him, he had this aura of mystery and secrets about him and she couldn't help but feel a strong sense of curiosity around him.

"I am double major in art history and computer science. I love both the old and new." Nickoi said with a half smile.

There is something about this young woman that compels him want to lighten up and smile more often. She has an aura of light and something new that he never has known before. Most people give talking to him after awhile, because he can be very mysterious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lea smiled softly at the mention of the two majors and looked sideways at Nickoi before saying, "How interesting. Those are two very different kinds of majors. You must be brilliant to be able to juggle both of those." Lea then noticed Nickoi's half smile and felt the slightest blush as a result. How was it that he hardly smiled at all, and yet, he made her feel shy and compelled to get to know him more. He had secrets and she felt a strong urge to know them and better understand him.

Nickoi is drawn to this young woman before him. No lady has made him feel this way before. But he knows that he must keep some secrets to himself as a vampire. But Lea makes him feel alright for the first time his life.

"No, I am not that brilliant. I don't sleep much between those two majors." the vampire said after the last sip of the Bloody Mary.

Lea grinned at Nickoi's comments and downed another shot before replying, "I don't normally sleep much regardless of academics." Waving off the bartender before he filled her glass again, Lea went ahead and paid off her tab for the night. Glancing sideways at Nickoi, Lea asked him, "So, besides drinking, what do you typically like to do?"

Nickoi paid for his last drink. He rake his hand throught his raven black hair to get out of his eyes. He wonders about the young woman before him.

"I usually people watch and keep to myself." the man said with gray-blue eyes.

(Maybe Nickoi shouldn't feel this strongly about a girl he just met. I mean, I can understand being curious about her and wanting to get to know her better, but he's acting as if they've known each other for a while or one of them has just saved the other's life or something)

(Ok. Let me fix that. Sorry about that when I write him, Nickoi can be overly emotional.)

(And I totally understand that, but he's just met this woman. That stuff would be more reasonable to be felt later on, down the road and all)

Lea blinked at what Nickoi said, instantly feeling a bit creeped out by him. Those were both definitely creeper characteristics. She frowned slightly and then said, "Come again? You're telling me that you enjoy to just sit around and...watch people?"

"I know it is weird. But where I am from I don't get the time to sit back to enjoy the world. I grew up in a place where people wanted more power. I never like that." Nickoi said with sigh.

He did not like been around others in the court. Other vampires want more out of power and will use anyone to do it. He hates that type of world. This vampire would like to enjoy what is around him and not deal with those type of beings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back