• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hidden in the Dark

Mikkelle Sting

One Thousand Club
Contrast hid in the quiet shadows of an alleyway, draining the gray from the stones. Aw, it's so boring when Bliss isn't around, I wish she would hurry up and steal some grub already! she thought, patting her grumbling stomach. She sighed and got, walking down the street to look for Bliss.

Bliss had quickly gone into the clothing store when she saw a black leather combat outfit that was to kill for. If it came to that of course. She quickly stripped it from the mannequin and went into the dressing room and put it on. It fit perfectly. She walked out and headed for the door when the woman at the desk said, "Ma'am, you need to pay for that." Bliss snickered. "I do, do I? No, I think it's you who will pay." she said putting a hex on the legs of the desk so that they sliced off and the desk fell to the ground. She then hexed the womans hair so that it went wildly into all directions. She raced out of the place and quickly grabbed some food from the cafe before going back to the alleyway. The empty alleyway. Where the heck did Contrast go?

Okay, we all know about the kids of superman, batman, robinxstarfire, all that junk, but what about the children of the villains? What are their lives like? Do they have friendship like the Teen Titans? Relationships? Find out in Hidden in the Dark.

1. RpN rules.

2. Keep cussing minimum.

3. Fade to black if needed.

4. Please don't make any extravagant characters.

5. Don't kill someone else's character unless they give you permission.

6. Two characters is the limit and it has to be a girl and a guy.

7. You can't date your own characters.

8. Villians ONLY!

9. Have fun!
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony was stood on a rooftop, watching the people down below. He suddenly unfurled his wings and swooped down toward a man, taking his watch and his wife's bag then flying upward to land on another building. He put the gold watch on, and looked inside the bag, throwing the useless stuff over the edge and keeping the rest in one of his many pockets. He chuckled, and the kryptonian grinned as he spotted Bliss, but didn't move

Bliss sensed someone watching her but there was no one on the ground near the alleyway. Well, wonder if Contrast learned to fly. she smirked as she thought this. Then in one swift movement she was one the roof. She was surprised to see Tony standing there. She took in his profile, a slow maniac sort of smile appearing on her face. "Didn't know angels could have black wings." she said aloud to him.

Tony jumped slightly, and looked at her, rolling his eyes, "For the last time Bliss, Im a Kryptonian, not a angel" He muttered, and relaxed slightly, knowing he could move a great speeds should the need arise, just not as fast as Bliss. "So....anything bad happening?" He asked, turning and watching the city again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back