• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hidden Creatures: Reboot Witches

Katsukou Yanaki
| Character Sheet |​

The lounge where the witches dwell behind the Twilight Brew is often a scene of contained chaos. Where most witches of the Moonlight Springs prefer to practice their magic in their private room, there are always a few who enjoy sharing their talents. There would be witches behind their pots, constantly stirring the contents inside and chat with their fellow witches. Some would sit at a table, with inks, tools, and ingredients of all sort spewed hazardously around them. The smell of spices and questionable odour are always lingering in the air. Along the wall are brooms of all shapes and sizes parked side by side. In a corner, the infamous vacuums are given their own space. It is a communal area and the witches of the Moonlight Springs are free to wander about. Today is a quiet day, it seems.

In the central area are a couple of elderly witches sitting on large lumpy couch and recliner. Their deep crow feet wrinkles as they share jokes and their silver hair glistens orange and gold by the light of the afternoon sun from the windows. The old man on the recliner sags on the worn leather with his arms resting on the armrests and his palms facing up. Without a care in the world, thin needles prick out from the man’s arms, and beside the recliner is Katsukou, the foreign witch, with his trusty travelling medicine box perched on a table and its wooden shelves open and floating around the young man.

Katsukou sits quietly, listening to his elders. Most of the conversation flies over his head but the male witch replies and nods whenever possible. The witches’ topic went from old joints, magic spells, then to the full moon that is tonight. The mood between the old folks become excited and the eyes of the old crease with juvenile joy and they turn to Katsukou with a question on their lips.

Of course,” He replies. Katsukou looks at the arms of the old man as he puts away the unused acupuncture needles into a shelf. The bright amber eyes then look up to the old witch. “I’m actually going out tonight and harvest under the full moon.

Glances of surprise and worry are exchanged.

Don’t worry!” Catching the glances, Katsukou grins wide. “I won’t be going alone. I’ll be going with some other witches and we will be careful. Now stand still, Mr.Robertson. I’ll take out the needles now.

The conversation between the silvered haired witches resumes with a murmur of concern to the young man, but Katsukou just hums and bows his head as he concentrates on his work, pulling the hair thin needles out from the elderly witch. His group of witches should be gathering around the lounge about soonish.

@ Anyone can join

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back