Hi!

Cerkied

Queen-of-the-lost-kids
Hi! I’m cerkie and my boyfriend told me about rpnation. ☺️ I like black butler, ouran high school host club, hetalia, attack on Titan, yuri on ice, Fullmetal alchemist and so many more anime! I’m looking for friends to rp with so I can grow my oc.

i rp ouran high school host club, hetalia, black butler, yuri on ice, Fullmetal alchemist, the royal rotor Heina, and attack on Titan

Hi! I’m cerkie and my boyfriend told me about rpnation. ☺ I like black butler, ouran high school host club, hetalia, attack on Titan, yuri on ice, Fullmetal alchemist and so many more anime! I’m looking for friends to rp with so I can grow my oc.
Hey there! Welcome to the site, it's great to have ya! I adore Black Butler and Attack on Titan.
I'm always open to chat or rp, just hit me up if you're ever interested! (;

thanks for the welcome! I’m still learning how to use this site but I would love to chat and rp but can we move to Instagram?

thanks for the welcome! I’m still learning how to use this site but I would love to chat and rp but can we move to Instagram?
Oh of course! (If this message is to me. Haha).
I would honestly love to, however, I don't have an Instagram. And even if I did I don't think I'd use it for rping. Apologies.
I do have discord, if that's of any interest?

yes the message was for you. We can rp on here I’ll have to figure the site out sooner or later 😅 just get us in the right spot and we can talk anime and characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back