• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Heyy:)

midnightrose

One Thousand Club
Hey I'm new to this and I've been rping for awhile and Im open to anything so.... Yeah. I'm hoping to make some friends and what not.

Hi there! My name's North, it's a pleasure to meet you. (^.^) I hope you don't mind, but I'm always open to a good roleplay. Would you like to roleplay with me?

@midnightrose Alright, hmm...

About a decade ago, a pandemic had spread across the world, infecting every man, woman, and child. No one knew how the virus transferred between bodies, no one knew what the source was. Everyone was left with symptoms similar to that of both Influenza and the Bubonic Plague. Only one, a millionaire that goes by the name of Axel Black, was immune. He extracted his genetic tissue, creating a cure that helped some, and left others behind. You see, the cure wasn't just given to everyone. Only those with enough money, or those whom Mr. Black favoured, were relieved of their symptoms. They then became immune along Mr. Black's side. And everything seemed alright. Mr. Black became the leader of the world, his central headquarters being Boston, Massachusetts. The cured were known as Axelines, and the infected as Rotters.

"Don't look Rotters in the eyes," Axeline children were taught, "Don't speak with them, for they are not worthy."

Mr. Black himself had told his people, "The Rotters are dying of disease, because they are not immune. Why give them homes and food when they're death day is so close?"

The year is 2015. What side are you on?

((Do you think this will be alright for a roleplay?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back