Hey!

Hanakumah

Yosuke Hanamura Enthusiast
My names Lucy! I’ve known about this site for quite a long time now but have been too threatened to actually sign up until now. I roleplay as a hobby and as a distraction and escape from issues irl so I hold rp very dearly to me and love to rp with all sorts of people!
I’ve roleplayed since 2012, on a site called Ovipets originally and more recently on social media such as Instagram and Twitter. I’m a literate roleplayer and I don’t have any triggers or limits so there’s no need to worry in regards to restrictions!
I enjoy both one on one roleplays and group roleplays but tend to write longer responses in one on one rps.
I mostly roleplay fandoms, generally canon divergent, but also enjoy a few other genres.
My main fandoms are Kingdom Hearts, The Persona Series (specifically four), Boku No Hero Academia, The Tales of Series, The Legend of Zelda and South Park.

But I’ve seen a large selection of other shows (both anime & more western), and have played many games so if you wish to rp a specific fandom with me and am not sure whether or not I’m in the fandom, please do ask!
Thank you all for having me and I look forwards to roleplaying with you all in the future! I’m glad to be here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back