• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Info Hey everyone! (Help please?)

delted

I Wish to Be as Free as the Birds
I'm new to this site, and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Songbird, and I love to write. Please, can someone give me an update or summarize what to do on this site?

I just need the basics! Thank you!

With great generosity,
:bishiesparklesr:SongbirdFatale:bishiesparklesl:

Hi Songbird, welcome to RPN. Well, you did a great introduction so you are off to a good start however this isn't the introduction thread area but not to worry someone will probably move it for you. Anywho, hang for a moment I got some links for you to help.

An Introduction to Forum Role-Playing/

New Accounts - 10 Post Rule/

Welcome to RoleplayNation/

If you feel like you're ready to write make a request thread, jump into finding some partners.
Looking for Partners
I am sorry, just a quick question.
I don't really know how to delete things. I jumped into making an RP already, and I just want to go back to the drawing board in my private writing space. How do I delete things? Or move them to private?
[ Sorry about the introdution thing, dear, I didn't know :( ]

You don't have to apologize, it's okay. You can't delete things on RPN but you can have a Moderator move or archive it for you. Mods have the purple names. I think you can make a separate message in this area, have a link to the topic you want moved, and just ask for it to be moved.

I figured we'd leave it here since Songbird was asking for information. ^33^ But Songbird, I guess delted delted now? You can make an introduction post as well and that will count towards the 10 posts you need to unlock certain features of the site, like being able to start PM conversations and make profile posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back