~ Necrosis ~

Mr Cthulhu

The Eldritch

Ah the Out of Character chat...a place to discuss Dead space related things and other utterly random stuff..

funny%20dead%20space%20foam%20finger%201200x995%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_91.jpg

Aye, awesome. Now, comes one of the best parts; Character Creation! I wonder if I should stick with something old world with my missionary, or go all out and create a faith from the ground up xD

Heyo.

Also i've posted the CS , It's rather simple and their isn't too much to fill out!

If you feel I've missed something in it out , Please say so!

Also please don't fill out Equipment/Cybernetics just yet , I'm still in the process of making those. I'll inform you when you can!

I had a question actually. Is this RP based on dead space, or is it actually set in the dead space universe? I ask because interactions with unitoligists would be a very big aspect. It didn't seem like it in reading the overview, but I figured I should ask.

It's heavily based on Dead space but not in the Universe, However you could introduce Unitologists as that would most likely be a thing by now.

Well, I wasn't really wanting to choose them so much as establish if my religion had come into contact with them officially, seeing as they are all crazy xenomorph-philiacs.

Yes , Everyone excluding the Civilian would probably know the basics of a Weapon. Although It would probably be a small melee weapon or a Pistol.

Soldiers would know how to operate the proper stuff such as Rifles.

How about an underbarrel grenade launcher on a shotgun? I'm going to have a shotgun either way.

Nice cs, He should ttttotalllllyyy get along with the Cultist's xD sarcasm by the way if any of you wonder

@Cyber Wolf We'll be starting either Tomorrow or Friday! Was going to start today but I might have accidentally fell asleep. XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back