• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help

NonExistant

Elder Member
Hello,I'd like to get something done.I'm going to change my username,since I think my current user name is too close to my real name,so I'm going to change.

But,there's some forums that still have my username on the titles.Is it possible for a staff member to delete those pages,or should I get in contact with the person who created it?

Sorry for the bother,it just makes me feel uncomfortable with my username being similar to my real name.

The creator of the threads should be able to edit the titles of them (I think it's Edit Thread, at the top of the first post?). There's no need to delete the whole thing, just edit your username out.

If you make a list of everywhere you want it removed, I can go through after work and do that for you. If they're you're own posts, you can remove them yourself. (:

Thanks,I can make a list.

Though,I've decided that i'll be leaving the site all together too after I change my name.I just don't have time to rp anymore,and I'm not really motivated.But,I'll still make a list of what I want deleted,thanks for the help.

JoshMackMurph said:
Thanks,I can make a list.
Though,I've decided that i'll be leaving the site all together too after I change my name.I just don't have time to rp anymore,and I'm not really motivated.But,I'll still make a list of what I want deleted,thanks for the help.
I won't be deleting threads, mind you. Only remove your old username from them.

Ah, don't say leave, say you have to take a sabbatical! Real life does do that from time to time and we totally get that. When you have time, please remember to come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back