Hello!

kaligurlz

レインメーカ
Hey everybody, I'm new in town and thought I'd drop a line. I'm not new to roleplaying, I was heavily into roleplaying on forums around '04 through '09. I was very active on Quizilla of all places if that rings any bells to older users. I'd consider myself advanced-lit depending on the day, maybe sometimes semi-lit. I'm a pretty talented writer, but its been a good few years since I did any roleplaying outside of D&D and VtM.

I'm willing to play most characters and genres, as long as I feel I can get into the character and setting. I'm friendly, easy-going and enjoy meeting new people, so here is to hoping we can get some good times going soon!

Welcome to RpNation! :) I'd be interested in rping with you! I only rp on Discord though.

Welcome To Rpnation @kaligulrz
Hey, thanks a bunch!
Welcome
I am new too
How to you acual
Y role play on this website
Just wondering
Plz let me know
What's up fellow newbie! I'm pretty sure it all starts at the interest checks, but I dunno, haha.
Welcome to RpNation! :) I'd be interested in rping with you! I only rp on Discord though.
Thank you! Wow, people roleplay over discord as well? I've been away from the game for awhile, it seems. Let me try to remember my discord username, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back