Hello, I'm new, and I wanted to introduce myself to you all. A pleasure to be here.

I love to do Fantasy and Adventure role-plays. In fact, I will do any kind of role-play, but there has to be plot, and it has to be fun. And enjoyable for both role-players. I wanted a new start here in this community. And make some more friends in a new place, it feels strange to be here, but I can't wait to role-play and get to know some of you. C:

Feel free to call me by C.R or Neo. You'll get to know me by my real name, as you get to know me. But as for Neo. Well. I can't wait to have a role-play adventure.~

Akihito said:
I love fantasy too! ^^
Again, welcome to RpNation Neo! Glad to have you with us! :)
I'm glad to be here~!! Hahah, I'm friendly. I don't bite. I love being around people, and getting to know other's as well, and I'm glad I am fitting in here, I was a bit nervous at first.

[QUOTE="Neo Frostic Uzimiro]I'm glad to be here~!! Hahah, I'm friendly. I don't bite. I love being around people, and getting to know other's as well, and I'm glad I am fitting in here, I was a bit nervous at first.

[/QUOTE]
Haha as was I when I first came here!

I don't think I wrote my introduction until a month or two being here at RpNation!

I didn't even go into the shoutbox until I had been here for almost 4-5 months. I was so nervous I just kept to myself, doing roleplays. Eventually I discovered everyone was friendly here!

Akihito said:
Haha as was I when I first came here!
I don't think I wrote my introduction until a month or two being here at RpNation!

I didn't even go into the shoutbox until I had been here for almost 4-5 months. I was so nervous I just kept to myself, doing roleplays. Eventually I discovered everyone was friendly here!
Awww, you must of been nervous, I was when I made an account here today, but I must admit, when I start talking, like, I don't want to stop, I just love talking, and I needed a new place to role-play, and make friends, I love making friends all over. I'm actually, in a few places, Facebook. DeviantART, FormSpring, and Twitter. That's it, I haven't done much with my Twitter though, not at all. But now, you seem like such a confident person. C: And that's lovely to see.

Welcome to RpN, Neo! It's great to have you with us. :D I hope you enjoy your stay here!

If you need any help, feel free to reach out. Fantasy is my favorite genre of roleplay as well. ^^

[QUOTE="Emperor Shadow IV]Welcome to RpN, Neo! It's great to have you with us. :D I hope you enjoy your stay here!
If you need any help, feel free to reach out. Fantasy is my favorite genre of roleplay as well. ^^

[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much~!! And well, I'll be sure to reach out and ask for help. Believe me. Everyone's so nice here. C: It's lovely.

こんいちわ! Hello ヽ(´ー`)ノ Welcome to RpN Neo, hope you feel at home real soon here, because seriously I still don't have the hang of things... But whatever who cares ^^ Btw Fantasy = (´▽`) so yeah welcome!

Sent from my RM-915_nam_canada_219 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back