Hello friends

Hi! My name is Kendall. I am a 19 year old college student (Asian Studies and Japanese language studies) who loves writing. I used to roleplay when I was in middle school and early high school, but as I got further in school I stopped for a while. I would really like to make new friends and try my hand at roleplaying again. I am interested in both fandom and non-fandom roleplay. I will list some of my main fandoms; apologies if the list is long lol. However, I am open to fandoms outside of this list!

Video Games

The Walking Dead Game
Life is Strange
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Stardew Valley
Alice: Maness Returns
The Wolf Among Us
Detroit Become Human/ Heavy Rain

TV Shows/Western Cartoons:
Monster High
Ever After High
Total Drama Island
Glee
Gravity Falls

Anime:
Death Note
Blue Exorcist
Durarara!!
Deadman Wonderland
Yuri!! on Ice

Miscellaneous:
Marvel
Disney
Descendants

Who do you rp for marvel? Canon wise?

Tbh I haven't gotten an opportunity to RP Marvel yet, but canon wise I would be most interested in roleplaying characters such as Peter Parker, MJ (MCU Spiderman), Bruce Banner, Thor, and Scarlet Witch.

Tbh I haven't gotten an opportunity to RP Marvel yet, but canon wise I would be most interested in roleplaying characters such as Peter Parker, MJ (MCU Spiderman), Bruce Banner, Thor, and Scarlet Witch.
O_O hmmmm i do have an idea for bruce banner that i need a roleplayer for if your intrested
and i have two group roleplays that dont have some characters in them yet like bruce, scarlett or peter

O_O hmmmm i do have an idea for bruce banner that i need a roleplayer for if your intrested
and i have two group roleplays that dont have some characters in them yet like bruce, scarlett or peter

Feel free to DM me and tell me a little bit about them! I'll let you know if I'm interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back