• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter: Life of Wizards...

noteing liza's leave draco advanced toward lily a sick smirk plastered on his face "pretty little mud-blood aren't you" he sneered puting a hand on her cheek and she slapped him enough to make him stagger back a bit "i like 'em fiery" he taunted as he advanced once more

She just heard a commutation downstairs as she went to see what was happening she saw her sister slapping malfo as she giggled a bit” don’t mess with my sister” she growled

draco grinned as he came close and pressed a forceful kiss onto her lips and she puched him striaght in the gut then in the face before retreatin to her room a look of shock crossing her room 'what just happened? did i in some sick sense enjoy it?...no....possibly' she thought sitting on her bed pondering this for a moment, the truth was, under all the shock...she did slightly enjoy it, despite its force and intention. she stayed in the girls dormatory the rest of the day aside from going to classes.

She just looked at her sister as she lay on her sister as she giggled she was playful with her big sister she just smiled happily she was the shor twin” why do most everyone hated us cause we had a muggle mum” she asked confused

she shrugged us "because it means we are not 'pure-blood' witches" she said "now if you'll excuse me, i need to kick malfoy's ass" she growled lightly pushing her sister off of her as she got up, she went down to where malfoy was "i swear to salazar if you go near me like that again i will go to dumbledor!" she threatened then beat malfoy's ass. seeing he made a huge mistake, Draco backed off from then on and he went to the hospital wing to get patched up

She felt her pet snake around her as she smiled she just looked at her sister as she just sighed” you go lily he’s a meanie” ahe say as she looked happy

she nodded to herself in satasfaction as the rest of slytherin laughed at malfoy "how does it feel to get your ass beat my a half-blood malfoy?" she taunted, enjoying the moment of triumph draco just glared as he exited the common room and lily grinned as she joined her sister, petting the snake around her as her own slithered up and curled itself around her arm and she stroked it's head speaking to it in parsel-tounge

She loved her pet snake as she was happy about having her pet snake she just watched her sister she knew how to speak it too” do you think I ever be a good witch like you are” she say her wand sometimes sucks for her

she looked to her sister "what makes you think you aren't a good witch? she asked strokeing her snakes head

She just looked at her big sister" cause things the other people say saying muggle blood and all" she say as she just was playing with her snake as she sighed she hated being called mudblood she was happy she found her dad but she wasn't sure if they go back to her mom or dad yet she loved her mother

she thought for a moment "i think i'm going to stay with our father here in the wizarding world, i love mum and all but sometimes she just can't understand..." she said mainly to herself

She just looked at her sister” I won’t be separated with you so i stay with dad too I like dad he seems cool” she say she had bad memories with her she got hit by her for talking to snakes once

she smiled "okay then, its settled, i will talk to sna- er 'dad' tommarow" she said with a satafied nod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back