Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What are you doing here anyway?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

eXgTurbostar

Crowned Lion by The Sun God
*tried to look cool* *Cough* Hey everybody, my name is eXgTurbostar,

*pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket* Um..let me see, oh yeah,

First I would like to explain the eXg prefix of my nickname, well u see that stands for EXtreme Gamer, cool right?

*most likely not, but still trying to make it sound cool:D*, continuing I chosed that prefix because every time I start a game I'm terrible at it, but I strive to become the best once I've started something, so that is what extreme refers to (bad/good,noob/pro etc.) *-HAHAHAHA PRO, U?who are you kiddin'?-*, ... lame i know, but at least it was somehow an original idea of mine:D. Ahem*peeks at the list he'd written earlier on the paper*

Second of all I've started RPing a short while ago on another forum, but those guys responded very rare, or late so I searched high and low and found this forum, so let's have some fun shall we?

And lastly*tries to remember what's next*...um...um...*peeks again at the paper*Oh yeah, the genre of RP I like is that of medieval setting in general, like SAO hehehe *tries to hide the fact that he's a SAO fanboy* but i'm opened to any new kind of RPs since I'm more a noob that an intermediary, but i've signed in for 2 RPs on this forum, and these are : https://www.rpnation.com/forums/living-in-aincrad-a-sao-rp.1393/

Living In Aincrad: A SAO RP and https://www.rpnation.com/threads/dragons-revenge.79674/[/URL]Dragon's Revenge, but any other recommendations are welcomed:D*takes another look at the paper, then folds it and returns it to his pocket* Well that was all i had to say so...*thinks of a cool catch-phrase*

Stay cool! *-Stay cool? srsly what kind of lame catch-phrase/greeting is that- he shrugs and waves everybody goodbye*

Hi there, Turbostar! Welcome to RpNation! The Welcome to RpNation greeting page has a lot of useful links you'd want to check out.

Check out our Questions & Information forum for a list of rules, BBcode guide, and the staff list. If you can't find the answer to your question, you can always make your own question thread. Our staff are always happy to help and I'll also do my best to answer any questions you have.

The Discussion forums are open to chat about things such as general topics, creative topics, and roleplay topics.

You can also visit the Chat, an awesome chatroom that is located on your top menu bar. Make sure to drop by some time and say hello!

Once you have made your 10 posts and have had an account for more than 24 hours, you can access our TeamSpeak server, start new conversations, make status messages, and post messages on other members' profiles. For more information, check out this thread.

Anyway, I hope to hear more of you in the future. Happy roleplaying!

Same here:D you can find me at the 2 RPs that I posted, well Dragon's revenge hasn't officially started we still are looking for users, give it a look and if u like the concept and sign-in with a character you would like to rp with, if you would need any help developing the character don't hesitate to PM me or Kyero(the creator of the rp).

Here is mine Kayla Ariel D'Sole

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely! I'll read through it now... or soon... after I finish this mission on Borderlands... *goes off to play seventeen more hours of Borderlands* .____. No, but seriously, I'll take a look! (:

you don't have to hurry, by what I've seen we will probably start next year (january 2015) tehehe *tries to make a joke, fails horribly*

The RP is well thought so take your time reading all the informations, it might be overwhelming at first, especially the character creation, but it will help greatly for a smooth RPing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back