Race: Argonian

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

APPEARANCE

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 174

Hair: Doesn't have hair, instead he has horns

Eyes: Blood red

Body: Good posture, broad, muscular, athletic

Attire: No shirt, just a strap around his his chest with 2 daggers. For pants he just wears the bottom part of the Scaled armor set except it is customized to look crimson and has an odd design to it.

Has red scales which is kind of unusual, and wears half of a Scaled armor set he modified himself for his own liking. That's basically it.

PERSONALITY

Yes he is a smug sarcasstic asshole most of the time but that is only if you know him. Most of the time he never talks unless spoken to first because people always consider him a Deadra or the reincarnation of Mehrunes Dagon, which both are just false rumors. Through his life he was neglected which lead him to believe he must do everything on his own and set it right himself, thinking that if he didn't no one else would.

HISTORY

Growing up in High Rock was difficult for Hades, so many years ago when his family left for Summerset Isles and left him behind, thinking there own child a spawn of Oblivion. That is what most thought because of his appearence. Why they think this way, he didn't know but if he could find out why he would, at least when he was younger. Over time nothing changed like always, same cliché crap. Hades thought countless times about leaving and finally did so, travelling solo across Tamriel to Black Marsh where his own kin would accept him.

Perhaps going to his races native land changed him because when he was finally ready to leave for a visit to Skyrim he had completely lost all what he once was. He was taught not to speak of anything for it would cloud the task at hand, whatever it may have been, and nothing else was important. Once he arrived in Skyrim, he spent most of his tine learning magic and to this day he keeps his hidden talents and hobbies a secret.

MAGIC/SPELLS

Hades spent nearly 3 years training in magic after arriving in Skyrim, only reaching adept level in that time period.

Destruction: Adept

-Sparks, Flames, Frostbite

-Lightning bolt, firebolt, ice spike

-Necromantic Drain

-Fire rune, Lightning rune

-Fireball

Conjuration: Apprentice

-Bound Sword

-Soul Trap

-Summon Familiar

-Conjure Atronach

-Raise undead

Alteration: Adept

-Ironflesh

-Equilibrium

-Telekinesis

-Paralyze

-Detect Life

-Magelight

Illusion: Novice

-Fear

-Calm

Retoration: Apprentice

-Healing

-Healing Hands

-Repel Undead

[/TAB][tab=Equipment]Equipment

Carries 2 daggers, one Orcish and the other Steel. His main weapon is a slightly curved steel sword with a red hilt.

[/tab][tab=Skills]Skills

His best skill is Destruction, using it for a lot of things. Other skills he is very good with is Smithing since he never buys weapons, only sells. His Sneaking, one-handed and Light Armor skills are quite impressive because that is what he works with most.

HADES LAZARUS NEXXEMEXIS (Alternate self)

54663b8f78377f6c8c6e77976f7d058d.jpg

Basics

Name: Hades Lazarus Nexxemexis

Race: Argonian

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (Straight)

Occupation/Class: Shadowalker

[/ROW]

• Appearance

Height: 6'3" (6 foot 3 inches)

Weight: 170

Hair: Black and spiky

Eyes: Golden Amber

Body: Muscular, agile, physical prowess that shows he is stronger than he looks

Attire: Black shirt and pants, 70 lb weighted gloves and shoes

WIP

Theme Song

WIP[/tab]

Last edited:
Finally some love for the Argonian race.

Alright, so right from the get-go let me tell you that this is a good CS. I love the simplicity of the BB Coding as it doesn't distract me from the overall CS. As far as personality, background and appearance goes I liked them all.

My only issue with this CS is the fact that your character seems to mix the devastating power of Destruction magic with the cunning skills of an Assassin. Those two, in my personal opinion, just don't mix together simply because most of the Destruction spells are meant for direct combat which would clearly not fit with a character who mostly relays on stealth.

Oh well, all things considered I liked this CS. Could've used a bit more of depth with the backstory, but as a whole I personally think it's great.

Ah, another person that likes argonians :D

Thank you for your feedback I am glad you like it and thanks for telling me that.

No he meant it seemed like an assassin because I put in skills that he is good at sneaking and stuff. That's probably what confused him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back