Mystery Project

• Fantasy Forum Roleplay

SCHEDULE

Available Monday-Thursday

LINKS

Yuu's Coding Thread

Cross' Coding Thread

Teahouse

Hello and welcome! The name’s infamous H4V0C. I go by a lot of nicknames: Hav, Hav-O, Havoc, or just plain old that one user with the face. I’ve been roleplaying online for over ten years and picked up a few things along the way. BBCoding. Altering images. Creating graphic tags and logos. Creating and editing gifs… and then some! Making formats have become a hobby of mine over the years. When I’m stressing out or what not, most find me sitting behind my computer and trying to make the sexiest looking layouts. I’ve only been on RPN for a few weeks now, and I’ve noticed a lack of interest in using RPN’s BBCoding to try and create pleasing visuals for threads. I would like to change that. This thread is dedicated to showing off any work I’ve done, others to share and break down their layouts, advice, planning, and plain ol’ netwoking for those that want to change things up in RPN. Feel free to follow me and any other user that pops in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
QFUqUuk.png

DRIFTER

/drif•tər/

1) a person who is continually moving from place to place, without any fixed home or job

2) a name of a bounty hunter that has no affiliation to any organization or group

Space is just one of those places people can easily get themselves lost in while others purposely seek out the stars to hide out for the rest of their days. Whether they’re just a spouse skipping out on their family or a petty criminal that went in above their head, there’s always someone that’s trying their hardest to find them. Space is just too damn big to pick a random quadrant and start poking around from planet to planet. Trying to get the authorities’ attention too is a waste of time. From trying to keep the races from committing a genocide to dealing with terrorist threats, they have too much of their hands, paws, and tendrils full to even deal with these cases. Instead, they refer everyone to a simpler alternative: If you’re that desperate and have the woolongs…

… you get yourself a
Drifter.

Veamgi Famgol… 718RY5… 011010000111010101101110011101000110010101110010… bounty hunter… they’re all the same thing these days. Drifters are the best alternative to a “no strings attached” business transaction. Having no affiliations or ties to any known organizations or beliefs, they take on any job as long as their woolongs are good. Some Drifters are the worst of the worst, and they’re not afraid to get their hands dirty just to complete a job. It’s hard to find a saint in known space. Those types tend to look out for the little man and try to make things easier for others living in such a reckless time. No matter where their moral compasses point them, each and every single Drifter shares the same dream.

Through walking knee-deep in the blood and shit of every single job they take, there’s the chance a Drifter can take that
one job. Their last job. Seeing the end of their career and retiring is the ideal [and near impossible] end to such a dirty career. Retiring is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It’s the ultimate goal that every Drifter has and most die before seeing that day come. Who knows if there’s a Drifter that has achieved this?

Maybe you’ll be the first?

You are, like many before you, leaving behind your life to reach for the stars as a Drifter. Whether you’re experienced in combat or decided to try something that wasn’t a desk job, every single Drifter is all the same to everyone. What matters is whether you’re a good Drifter…

… or a dead Drifter.

i6wBN9I.gif

ODk3i96.png
□ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, id mei purto erant consequat, vix sonet ancillae explicari id, quem agam summo sed id. Vel enim laoreet efficiendi in. No error aliquando quo, ne cum graece debitis, ne cum liber mundi delenit.

□ Mei vidit epicurei repudiare eu. Ex choro referrentur vis, ea duo odio epicuri, detracto salutandi suscipiantur ut usu. Populo atomorum ei vim.

□ Doming inimicus reprimique te sed, velit soleat definitiones vis no. Solum percipitur complectitur has cu, prima virtute ut sit. Facete dolorem adipisci usu eu, petentium hendrerit nec ea. Duis ludus abhorreant ex duo, cu usu audiam impetus vivendo.

□ Cu eam iuvaret prodesset liberavisse, vix patrioque dissentiet ex. Ad dicam tantas pri, ea sonet decore molestiae per. Cum ut atqui novum euripidis, vis liber audire principes ne, nam in autem delenit constituto. Pro ut suas minimum, quo illum interpretaris te. At etiam graeci sed.
NeMozEq.png
□ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, id mei purto erant consequat, vix sonet ancillae explicari id, quem agam summo sed id. Vel enim laoreet efficiendi in. No error aliquando quo, ne cum graece debitis, ne cum liber mundi delenit.

□ Mei vidit epicurei repudiare eu. Ex choro referrentur vis, ea duo odio epicuri, detracto salutandi suscipiantur ut usu. Populo atomorum ei vim.

□ Doming inimicus reprimique te sed, velit soleat definitiones vis no. Solum percipitur complectitur has cu, prima virtute ut sit. Facete dolorem adipisci usu eu, petentium hendrerit nec ea. Duis ludus abhorreant ex duo, cu usu audiam impetus vivendo.

□ Cu eam iuvaret prodesset liberavisse, vix patrioque dissentiet ex. Ad dicam tantas pri, ea sonet decore molestiae per. Cum ut atqui novum euripidis, vis liber audire principes ne, nam in autem delenit constituto. Pro ut suas minimum, quo illum interpretaris te. At etiam graeci sed.
NT7SAvg.png

an infamous STR4TA production

#scifi #SPPPPAAAAAAAAAAACCEEEEE

#cowboybebop #spacedandy #outlawstar

@infamous H4V0C @Yuuki of the Strata @Bonny

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazy! How'd you accomplish that?

From the looks of it, the animated images are gifs with black backgrounds, and the stylish title is an image of its own.

Still looks impressive when all put together though.

@Lexielai

It's exactly that. 3 PNG files and 2 GIFs for that format. I plan to incorporate more and add more pages on here for the space thread. The rest is coding with a modified accordion code.

As I said, they're based on the coding linked above. I just modified the fuck out them. To get that coding, it was the combined effort of Yuuki of the Strata, me, and Musician to get to that point.

That was hella fun experimenting with it. xD

hhhhhh Drifters is looking sexy. When I have more time, I'll be experimenting with pngs and gifs in my coding. I just don't have the time to sit and work on it. DX

zUL3fZq.png

_
Welcome To Pasecoda.

tz4IlMf.png

FIRST MIDDLE LASTNAME GOES HERE

xxxxxxxx● nickname/alias goes here

xAGE ● lorem ipsum

xDATE OF BIRTH ● lorem ipsum

xPLACE OF BIRTH ● lorem ipsum

xGENDER ● lorem ipsum

xSEXUALITY ● lorem ipsum

xETHNICITY ● lorem ipsum

xRACE ● lorem ipsum

x ● lorem ipsum

xOCCUPATION ● lorem ipsum

xRESIDENCY ● lorem ipsum

xADDRESS ● lorem ipsum

xREPUTATION ● good standing, no reputation, or bad reputation

xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx

no slide
no slide
PERSONAL RECORDS.

adjective
adjective
adjective
adjective

PERSONALITY

describe your character’s personality in paragraph form. a minimum of three paragraphs is required. you may list out terms and describe each term in paragraph form.

ASPIRATIONS

any dreams and/or goals your character has?

FEARS

any fears your character has?

RELATIONSHIPS

list and describe any relationships the character has (NPS or otherwise). family, friends, romantic relationships go here. state their current status with each relationship in this section including living or deceased.

HISTORY

describe your character’s background from start to finish. don’t skip on the details and explain/expand on big events in their lives. for those that haven’t been born in Pasecoda, explain how and why your character wound up in the town. minimum of three paragraphs.

RECENT EVENTS

write a quick summary of your character’s current situation in the thread. this section will set up a possible opening post for users to join in and push your character’s story along. As the thread progresses, this section can be updated to track the progress of your character in the thread in terms of story and development.

EXTRA INFO.
[/COLOR][/FONT][URL="youtube_link"][FONT=Quicksand][COLOR=#bbbbbb]Title of Song[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][FONT=Quicksand][COLOR=#bbbbbb]
one interesting fact about the character. copy section as needed (code and all)

[/COLOR][/FONT][URL="youtube_link"][FONT=Quicksand][COLOR=#bbbbbb]Title of Song[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][FONT=Quicksand][COLOR=#bbbbbb]

x● likes goes here add as needed (code and all)

DISLIKES

x● dislikes goes here add as needed (code and all)

coding by infamous H4V0C

I like it; the sans-serif and all caps make the text very modern, which cleanly matches the also modern style of neat blocks and sharp transitions. You did a good job tying it all together by using softer colors so it blends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back