/lurks

Alee

Unlucky Member

Hello, fellow roleplayers! My name is Alee. I am sixteen years old, home-schooled, and your friendly neighborhood dork!

I honestly don't have much interesting things to say about myself. I have been roleplaying for many years (ever since I was 8 years old and discovered the wonderful magic of the internet!) I'm honestly open to all sorts of plots, whether it be science fiction, modern day, character focused or realistic. Though my favorite genre to RP is fantasy!

Apart from that...well...I like animals more than people...? I'm infinitely lazy...? I'm a straight up nerd...? I don't know. I got nothin.' (B')

Im sorry to say, I'm not an animal... but I am still more then happy to see yet another face on RpN.

And as such, I, the glorious General, welcome you to our great site and bend my knee in respect.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You don't need to be an animal to get to know me. Though it certainly does help! (>u>)

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back