^'^ Greetings

Eyelessraven

One Thousand Club
Um... I'm not really good at introduction but I'll try. You guys can just call me Raven.I like to spend my free time on youtube ( total Creepypasta fan!) Anyway i also have a really interesting/desturbing mind so thats how i come up with random plots but for this week i think I'll just join others roleplays until i get used to the site.I already have 2 main characters from previous rp sites named Claire and Raven. so i like fantasy and real life stuff which is strange but yeah ^^' So wheres a good place to start?

Welcome!

Wow, that was sad. The most creative thing I could thing of right now is welcome.

Anyway, a good place to start would probably be "Role plays" on the tab above. And it's named thusly probably because a button called "Horse glitter pineapple ham" would scare people. You can click on a genre on the left (You said Fantasy and , and find a Roleplay which you find interesting.

So a person called Darth Pai usually does these first, and she usually asks what the person's favorite color is. So instead, what's your favorite animal?

Hello and welcome, Raven. I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home. I second Mooalally's recommendation: check out the active role plays. You may also want to check out the Role Play Recruitment and Role Play Ideas areas. Those are the best places to find a group RP to join or find a writing partner.

If you have any questions as you're getting oriented to the site, just reach out. Finally, I recommend popping by the shout box for real-time chat with members. We're all friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back