Greetings to my Fellow Roleplayers

Wanderer1

Hello! I'm Alex. I've been roleplaying for some years, though I'm still not very good. I will be someday though after lots and lots of practice. I'm weird, but I'm the good kind of weird.

I'm really awkward with introductions, and I have no idea what else to say.

Hello and welcome, Alex! I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home. And bravo for braving your first post and introduction. (And yea for the good kind of weird. We have a lot of that around here.)

I recommend checking out the list of active Role Plays as well as the Role Play Recruitment and Role Play Ideas areas. Those are the best places to find a group RP to join or find a writing partner. (Not everyone reads introduction threads.) All of those are available from the "forums" view of the site.

If you have any other questions as you're getting oriented to the site, just reach out. You may also want to pop by the shout box (available from the "forums" view) for real-time chat with members. We're all freaks friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

こんいちわ, Alex ^^ Welcome to RpN and hope you get used to the place quickly, or maybe you have already. Dunno. But anyway welcome to the site thingy ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Sent from my RM-915_nam_canada_219 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back