• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods on Earth

She smiled at him. "Thanks." The power came back to her body, but she was not ready for a fight. It hurt her more than their precense to say: "I don't want to...I can't fight you right now. We should try to...cooperate to find out what we're supposed to do here and how we should get back." She pressed her teeth togheter. She had just impaled her pride with a knife. Said that she was to weak to fight. Said that they should work togheter.

Justin's Energy was being drained of his strength because he's applying too much power for her and they both seemed like they were gonna pass out and nor could he fight back with one hand.

Haru looked at her. "Fine. I see no reason to quarrel anyway. It would cause unessisary pain to you, considering in power at the moment you our outnumbered." He said, drawing up water from the pond. "These humans do not take very good care of the water." He said, cleansing it of dirt with a quick flick of the wrist.

"I didn't want to fight in the first place, you know how I prefer peace." She makes swirls in the water before looking up at the sky. "Why are we here anyway...last thing I remember was..taking a rest."

She growled silently. "You don't have to rub salt in my wounds." She did not like to be called weak, even if she were. She noticed that she was draining Justin's power and quickly put his hand away. Even if the flames inside of her screamed at her to put it back. "Aren't you being strengthened by Moon?" She whispered to him.

Justin sighed and looked at them "We need Terra and Sun..." He said and was prepared for something after everyone is here they will all be leveled to their normal strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back