Ꭺncient Ꮆods

Dagfinn

Maid Of Doom
  • Just ask me questions, or we can chat about the RP ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't exactly understand what we put for magic words, can you explain more please? I'm trying to create my CS now.

The thing that you want control over

I have a list of basic powers most people would want. Fire, water, ect.

And if you don't want anything on the list, go to google translate or whatever and find the word (into latin)

So, are you still planning on launching the roleplay tomorrow? Or are we waiting for more people?

Atom said:
I think rules said only one character
I copy pasted that rule from an old RP of mine

If that's written in I'll fix it, no limits on characters here

themediocregatsby said:
So, are you still planning on launching the roleplay tomorrow? Or are we waiting for more people?
I'm starting it Wednesday, but the RP is never going to close for new characters

Roo said:
I copy pasted that rule from an old RP of mine
If that's written in I'll fix it, no limits on characters here

I'm starting it Wednesday, but the RP is never going to close for new characters
YAAAAYYYY!!!!! Thanks Roo!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be on for a few hours today on account of a snowday and skiing. Just thought I'd put that out because Roo said something about starting today.

That's cool

It's a bit of a free roam RP, so missing a few post wouldn't hurt any (for future referance.)

However, I was planning on starting it later in the day regardless

Have fun skiing ( :P )

@Roo

So, I have a few questions.

First, how would one go about learning a new True Name? It's mentioned in the CS that you start off with 1 to 3, and can add more later. How does this work?

Second, exactly what role do the gods play? Are they natural disasters of the type where the only way to really win is 'go somewhere else and stay there', or are the problems that they present entirely solvable (Not easily solvable, of course. Just possibly solvable)?

True names are usually known through epiphanies, more or less 'just knowing'

Although it doesn't happen at random, it happens if you have an drastic experience with said thing. Good or bad

They're solvable problems

hi I want to join this rp how many magic types can someones character have? and will we ever be fighting the gods???

Kai123 said:
hi I want to join this rp how many magic types can someones character have? and will we ever be fighting the gods???
Magic types???

And eventually, hush about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back