• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Moonlight smiled, she liked hearing a little about her past and what she does during the summer and she giggles softly."That was definitely a thrill, Now i wonder what else we could do here."She wags her tail and her ears twitch."Well that is if you want to."

"Avoid the cafeteria and maybe take a break and watch the finals in my mirror its all the fun in watching without the huge crouds" she wasn't one to be in large groups so being around the whole student body did not sound like a lot of fun. While she was talking she stuffed her staff into her bag in case it was needed later.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Moonlight nods."Hm, Watching the finals all kind of seemed boring to me unless i was the one fighting."She smiles since she obviously loved fighting."And i just cannot believe that it is even finals already and this is only our first year here and so much has happened which Crazy gijinka and fashion shows and just tons of things and maybe we could go swimming."

"That also sounds like fun I haven't relaxed in the pool for ages its probably all nice and warm maybe I'll finally get a tan" she giggled at her comment and went to her room only to come back out with a two piece and a towel. "I think I have everything I need"

Moonlight giggled softly and smiled."Then maybe you will not be as pale as a shall i say a ghost."She then went off to her room for a moment with her tail wagging back and forth to come back, wearing a two piece as well then is black but with glowing yellow stripes like the same color as her long blonde hair that seems to glow slightly since she is the human counter part of the moonlight pokemon and her towel is just about the same design."Now i have everything i need."

"Care full Oda kinda left ice on the floor when she was walking from the pool so its a bit slippery" she went and set her stuff down on one of the sun tanning seats and sat at the edge of the pool while the warm sunlight creped through the large windows applying heat to her skin. She sighed with a comfortable look on her face "a girl could get used to this."

Moonlight nodded."Just more fun for me."She ran right across the ground in flip flops and then she had herself slide across the ice that was left and she dived right into the pool making a big splash that might have just completely soaked Lauren and she looks at her after she pops out of the water."Sorry."

"Well no point in keeping my hair dry" her mascara was dripping down like black rain and the foundation washed away leaving behind her dark circles "I might as well get in or I'll freeze to death out here." She stood up and took a swan dive with ripping force causing a small splash before her head returned to the service.

Moonlight looked at her and giggled softly before diving under the water since she did not truly know why most girl's did wear makeup except to look prettier and she just thought it was a waste of time in her opinion to have to spend all of that time just perfecting stuff on your face that is why she did not wear any and why her hands look like that of a guy's, Ruff and calloused and scarred from years of fighting but she was still up for a spa day if it meant being able to sleep while being cared for.

"The water is colder then I thought it would be with the constant exposure by the sun" her lower body was freezing while her shoulders up were exposed to the heat. After swimming for a bit she took a slight rest against the side of the pool to keep from tiring out so quick. She could of just floated around on her back but ended up staying where she was at.

Moonlight looked at her."Well it is right next to where they house all the water and ice types that has got to have something to do to it."And with her in the water, she was not cold at all but she could understand why Lauren was since ghost types always seem to be freezing, No matter how much you warm them up and she was once considered a science experiment so she was fixed with that of a vaporeon and it gave her a weird ability like Lauren has levitate and She has the ability of a vaporeon so Acid armor and it makes her disappear like thin air under the water.

(swift doesn't post anymore. I can't see much of a chance to RP, plagued is gone. So are the two girls who joined. We just got bad luck of the draw. Probably will have to make a reboot)

(its not that. We would have to npc SOOOO many people. So I suggest reboot, same characters and stories between them.)

((You know how about this, I make a remake of this Rp because it was so popular and it got so far in pages my biggest RP ever. Most cannot make it to twenty pages and this almost made it to 500! so how about i do a remake of this Rp and it's in the third year of school?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back