Ghosts of Exalts

If I were running the idea with an Abyssal I would probably put them in Darkness's camp and give the person visions of Darkness and MoW together in the tomb previously.

If I were running it with Solars I woudl probably have a meeting between the solars and MoW for some corgeal reason and have the player with the soul shard get a familiar feeling or a flash back in MoW's presence.  

Also MoW has a Sidereal as a companion I thought, I would make her an integral part of triggering visions.  The character with the shard would recognize her as the one that came to him in with the idea of power.

BurningPalm said:
But there's one big question you should answer in your series: how would the person with the shard know it was formerly MoW's? After all, his higher soul made the Malfean pact long after it was seperated from the shard.
This works for ME because I differ from the canonical origin of the Deathlords in my game.  In this version of events, the Deathlords' prior selves had some inkling of what they would be getting into while still alive.

One image that popped into my head after I saw a thread something like this on white-wolf.com was a soulsteel arifact of some sort (a sword, maybe?) that MoW had made which holds the higher souls of just about all the Solars who have had his Essence shard.  It just seems like something that MoW would do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back