• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Gentleman wanted

You are in the wrong section for that. Try Roleplay Recuitment. Go To Forums and scroll down, it is on the right near the lower middle.

Not a perfect gentleman, or not in the right section? I was looking for a good read, which would indeed be in this section if anywhere, so I am in the correct place. As for being a perfect gentleman, I don't quite think I qualify, though I did go out if my way to help you, so that's something.

a girl named Catherine moves to a new town after her father abandon's her and shes now living with her grandfather in the flat above his bookstore. he decides to send her to private school and thats where she meets Bradley Monroe, the son of Carter Monroe, a technology mogul and trillionaire. Hes dating a cheerleader though and shes new and very shy . she nottices him but is scared to talk to him because of his status and everything

Ah, stereotypical Wattpad story. If you put that in Roleplay Recruitment, I'm sure many charming people will flock to you, begging to be in your 1x1, and you shall have to choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back