[sad jester jingle noises]
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
font callfont callfont call
age 22

any pronouns

character storage
GAO
Decay decant it’s sour perfume, we are just ghosts pretending to have meaning.
my guidelines
intro.
hi hi I’m gao and I find character storages to be so cute that I caved and decided to make my own. now i can feel ✧・ organised and cool ・✧
my polished little beasts and their recent sightings are listed here. if you see me reuse one of my favourites for the fourth time in a month you will be silent!! don’t say shit!!
it would be absolutely sexy if you don’t post in this thread, but if there are any questions, reach out to me via pms and I’ll get back to you when I stop procrastinating the notification.
as the curator of these whimsical fellows, it should be self explanatory not to plagiarise anything. otherwise I’ll have to hurt u. im a lover not a fighter.
i preface that this is not a search for 1x1s, but if we’re friends/have met and got along well in a group roleplay, do feel free to contact me and we might be able to cook or continue a plotline we’d established. i be missing some of yall.

content.
I will list the content warnings specific to each character at the bottom of their introduction. But as an early overview, my characters may include topics of:
Spousal death, parental death, parental neglect, murder, congenital heart disease, hospital and medical themes, poverty, ghosting, self-hatred, drug abuse, overdose, mental health, gory metaphors, religion, violence, injury, physical abuse, trafficking, sex work, cannibalism (hopefully not all simultaneously lol).
Do take discretion and check each character’s warnings if deciding to read further.
Thank-you ♡ !
extras.
this code is Night Owl by the mathematician fluticasone. I thought I'd pop a → LINK ← to their yummy shop since they have not added a visible watermark to the code itself.
the code I will be using to summarize each character is New Crazy by uxie, found → HITHER
night owl

• GRAYSON

GRAY

now playing...

I

II

III

• about this muse

call him

GRAYSON LAVICCHI

pronouns

HE/HIM

AGE RANGE

25 TO 45

FACECLAIM

CILLIAN MURPHY

If I fell between the wall and my bedframe would anyone care.

Assembled mature in the austere stencil of high-born ideals, you’ve taken to this way of life like an alcoholic to rye whiskey. That is; ingested quick and easy and without complaint. Spent years steeping in this settled lakebed of dust and ash, you’re now so intimate with overlaps of shadow that against all odds you survive in this pernicious space like fervid briar.

Shelves are so heavy with the forgotten bodies of books and adolescent naivety, that you tend to forget the mounting ache of your own.

their ACTIVITY

Created this babygirl when I was like 12 and never let him go so he’s my resident senior citizen. Pawpaw wants to retire but I won't let him.

CURRENTLY ACTIVE IN:

MISCELLANEOUS:

WARNINGS

This character and their links may allude to or depict imagery of: Mental illness, death, blood, eyes, spiders, religion, drug abuse and emotional abuse.

I’d puncture my skull and drip every dream I’ve had into soil, shadows for worms to eat.

I’d pour blood straight from my wrist to feed them, let the moon and stars nest like rot.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• FUNAI REN

船井 蓮

now playing...

I

II

III

• about this muse

call him

JUST REN 🔪

pronouns

USUALLY HE/HIM

AGE RANGE

20 TO 28

FACECLAIM

90'S ATSUSHI SAKURAI

If I visit your place and the vibes are weird I'm stealing something from your fucking house.

Attachment inspires you like a dog inspires a rabbit, and tendrils of Marlboro smoke are all that are left of your visits. With doors inched to a silent shut at hours of daybreak or a midday slam that flays ears with demands to leave, you know there is nothing for you here. Perhaps there is nothing for you anywhere.

The lure of a false home is cancerous in its vividity, and you are mangled with a plethora of contradictions. Simultaneously seeking and running, angry and melancholic, confident and scared, cold and scalding and sun-skin and ocean blood, what sickening self-perpetuating burden you feel just by lingering. Your existence is a debt you can never pay back, and you’d rather careen into the ouroboros habit of casualty and collateral ruin than bear a moment of that vulnerability.

their ACTIVITY

My grown toddler with a knife ♡♡ u can do no wrong ♡♡♡♡♡♡ deranged malewife ♡♡ klepto critter ♡♡♡♡ boisterous boytoy ♡♡ he ♡♡

CURRENTLY ACTIVE IN:
      • Nada! He is resting!

MISCELLANEOUS:

WARNINGS

This character and their links may allude to/depict imagery of: Poverty, parental neglect, violence, blood, ghosting, avoidant attachment style, cannibalism um anyways

To clarify his face-claim passed away in October and I'm normal about it (lying). If uncomfortable with deceased fc I advise just skipping this whole character.

Ancient and vicious, luscious as dark velvet. It blooms in you, a poppy made of ink.

I beg show me how to change skins, how do I dare to survive as an unlovable thing.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back