• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Game Over

YamiKitsune

Captain of The Hades' Vessel.
"Wanna hear a secret?" ...Heh, remember when you'd just throw that phrase around like it was nothing? Not anymore... not sense "The Game". I assume you've heard of it? You haven't? It's pretty cruel, you can't quit the game, you can only play until the day you die, or the day you lose. The students of Hachiko High School are the participants, if you're in the game, you'll know, you'll receive an E-mail from the "Game Master", when that happens, it's probably best to download the "Game Map" app, to your phone. It displays all enemy players on the map where you are as red dots. The object of the game, is to track down other players, fight them, take their phone, and transfer their "points" to yours. You lose once all your points are gone...Why do you need points?

To delete your deepest, darkest secret from the database. That's right, the GM has info on everyone, some of it is pretty dark too, and it's for that reason, that we fight, to keep our secret's secret...and to gain the points we need to delete them. The real problem is, once you delete that secret, the GM always manages to dig up some more dirt on ya. It's a never ending game...you play until you die, or until you lose.

Some people take the game too far...they think if they kill the other players, they'll lower the numbers of players until there's none left but them. What they fail to realize, is that new players are added everyday...it's hopeless.

I became a player not to long ago...My name is Yami Kitsune.

((OKAY SO I REALLY LIKE THIS and i would like to be apart I apologize on account of posting on this, I got to excited))

((It's totally fine, I'm glad you like it, I'm going to bed for tonight, but I'll be making the first real post on this to get the story started tomorrow.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back