• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Game Of Thrones: A New Game (open)

SerenityAngel

...the Story Teller

Long had the days been quiet. Like the calm before the storm, everything was still and quiet. There hadn't been any wars for quite a while now and things had finally settled down and peace had spread through the lands, but, as with all things, this peace was to come to an end. Beyond the northern wall deep into the Haunted Forest, where snow fell year round and monsters still roam free, unchecked by mortal men. A castle remained standing that had long thought to be abandoned was bustling with life and had been for centuries. Only recently had any humans even glimpsed or heard of this sacred place. The Fist of the First Men was in a frenzy from worry over their ruler deciding to reveal herself to the mortal world. The people of this land feared that the ruler may never come back and they would be left without a path, but this was not to be so. Things would be well taken care of in her absence a trust-worthy friend of noble blood would lead as she would while she was gone.

8884c3771b63487c9b4ebdc7316443e6.jpg
To each of the noble houses in every corner of Westeros, even to the Dorn lands, a special bird with gold and white feathers, similar to that of a hawk but the plumage was far more elegant. The white feathers seemed almost to be made of silver and the bright yellow seemed to be made of gold. The tuffs of feathers layered down its head were a crown of elegance. The creatures eyes held a violet hew and pierced into mortal souls if stared at too long. The beak is strong and tipped with a black color that contained a poison, deadly to any unlucky enough to be priced by it. Strong talons gripped whatever stone it came across and left scratches wherever they happen to land. It would not be wise to let this elegant and dangerous bird perch upon your arm, lest you have a desire for pain and a broken arm. This is a bird humans had believed to be extinct and even back when it wasn't it was rare to even see one, but now every noble family would find one on their walls, or window sills, or desks or wherever the bird could find people, with a letter in its beak with a golden wax seal with an intricate insignia embedded into the wax. The bird was called an Alicanto. A bird of pray that was feared by any unfortunate enough to bear its wrath. Now they seemed to be messenger birds from some unknown noble house.

If the letter is taken from the Alicanto's beak it would instantly fly off, back to the Haunted forest from whence it came. The letter was made of a very high quality paper as if it were made of silk , the wax was embedded with pure gold. The person that had these letters was definitely rich and powerful if they could afford cold in a simple wax seal for a letter. When the letter is opened the written words were elegantly scribed and written by a highly learned person and a steady hand. The letter read: "To The Head Of The Noble Family.

Dear Sir or Lady,

You do not know me, but I know of you and many others. I have waited for the right time to join the mortal world in a peaceful alliance, but in order to do so properly, I ask that you and all those that receive a letter like this to arrive at your land's highest place of command. Your king's palace of King's Landing. If you wish not to attend then I wish you luck and I pity you for you will not be able to witness a true union between two kingdoms of equal strength and power. I pray that you will find it worth your time to attend for it will not be an event to miss and will begin an era of true peace between our lands. I can promise that this event will not be dull nor boring and well worth your time. I will explain who I am then and why I have waited till now to show myself at the summons because introducing myself through a letter is not proper nor polite, so I will introduce myself there. I look forward to meeting you and many others.

Yours truly,

The Ruler from Beyond the Frozen Wall"

650df0a259841ae3471b490e5d445d36.png
The letter was sincere and honest and truth in every word. An invitation to the castle itself. Even the current king was sent such a letter with slightly edited wording to accommodate him at his home. This was the first step that Serenity took in her long journey from her home to the capital of Westeros. Her first task was to get past the large wall that had hindered so many of her kind. It was not a normally simple task but being a fair, it was easy. Seeing that the wall was guarded by only the criminals and low lives that the mortals no longer desired and they were not truly vigilant. When a section of the wall was unguarded and she simply used her magic and flew up and got over the wall without being seen. After that she started walking and making sure that the humans didn't see her as she made her way into their lands. The human lands were cold. So very cold but thanks to magic she kept herself warm and comfortable. Once far enough away from the wall she saw that this was the perfect opportunity to use her magic without having to worry about humans seeing her and fearing her. She let her magic envelope her and create a type of fairy wings and allow her to fly far and fast so she could see more of the world than the ice and snow of the north. She had always wanted to see the ocean and this was her chance to do so. She would fly through the night, staying in the cover of the trees. The further she went the warmer it got and the more green the scenery became. It was actually quite beautiful for mortals. Eventually, the sun began to rise over the treetops and lighten up the dark sky as the day had begin its time. As the sun finally was fully visible over the horizon she came to the edge of the land where the water kissed the shoreline. Soft, warm, golden sand spanned the edge of the coast opening the path to crystal clear blue waters. The sunlight sparkled and danced across the ocean's waves like thousands of tiny diamonds. A breath-taking sight. "So....this....is the sea....It's beautiful." she said to herself. The salty air wafted over the land and filled her lungs and blew through her long golden hair. Her amethyst eyes had never beheld such a view before. "Brother....it's so beautiful. I wish you could see this."

boa2small_by_chaosringen-d8jfulr.jpg

Upon receiving a strange letter from a lovely but deadly bird Flora was hesitant to accept the invitation to King's Landing. After all, she was a Stark. Everyone believed that her family had been wiped out but there she stood to prove them wrong. This was an opportunity to gauge weather or not she could remain in the shadows and continue to make herself stronger before taking the iron throne or if she should declare her rule and take it now. it was an opportunity she could not pass up. She packed a few things and saddled her horse and brought with her a few of her most loyal soldiers as well as her white dire wolf Snow. She would never go anywhere without the wolf's protection and companionship. She was the only soul the young woman could trust that would not betray her at any point in time. "It would seem that we're going to be going on a long journey Snow. We should prepare ourselves for the worst case scenario. You know that humans cannot be trusted. Least of all, men and their never ending greed." she said as she pet her large white wolf's head. The large beast gave a soft whine as if she was trying to offer council and suggest they not go. The large wolf did not seem at all please to be leaving the north. She knew things could go very, very badly. Especially for women. Even a strong woman like her. The pair of them walked to her room to gather a few things she would be needing before they would set off. She would finally get to see her destined Iron Throne. This would be her chance to put her plans into motion. The perfect excuse to come out of hiding and claim her rightful place upon that throne and ruling properly like no stupid Targarien ever could.

Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova

Last edited:
(Anything in italic and blue is Masa's voice.... Like his thoughts)

Captain's Log

This is hard to explain... But for some reason easy to understand.... For our hearts and minds have changed since that fateful night. The night the sea opened it's mouth and swallowed all of the Black Isles and it's inhabitant.

I could recall the cold water filling my lungs and freezing my heart as the Black Ale fell to the depts of the Shivering ocean floor. Many times have I awoken in my said watery grave.... Hearing a voice inside my head.... Speaking to me in a tongue I could not understand...

My heart would burn and my lungs would freeze, time and time again. All thought lost..... Within the sea....

Every time I had opened my eyes, the moon would shine above through the darken waters. Showing me my own failure. A ship once crewed with good men, now decaying under the salty waters. I still to this day taste the salt on my tongue and feel water in my lungs. My breath and soul have become iced over.... But my heart feels like it is always on fire. Burning with the gift of the God of the sea....

Masa sat at his desk in his Captain's quarters. A large book sat before him. He flipped through the pages as he could recall each and every log by heart. It had been three months since they had come back from their watery grave. Within those three months they had discovered the changes that the Drowned God had bestowed upon them.

At first were were lost and confused.... The Black Ale looked as if she had never been touched... The bright sky was coming to an end when our eyes opened. The sun setting in the distance... Where the Black Isles once lay upon the water.

Only a few were given this second chance... The few I hold closest to my burning heart. Daften, Remington, Edgar, Isaac, Mason, Beck, Seven and Griffin.... The rest of my crew was far beyond my reach. Those few that had been returned to the world of the living were lost and scared, even I.... Was broken....

But not all was lost. Our memories of our past lives were still intact. That night vivid in our minds and burnt within our souls.... We had gained something from our travels to the after life. It was like breathing... It came so naturally... A fire that reached out beyond out bodies at our command.... A fire that burned under water, and anything it touched besides our own skin. Each one's fire was the same but different in many, many ways....

Seven was the first to figure out the different... Properties....

The day was high noon. The sails were set to sail and the Black Ale was making it's way over the water. Seven was at the helm like always... His eyes ahead of him.... But every now and again he would look to the sails. His eyes narrowed with confusion as he noticed something was off. The wind was catching the sails... Bit the edges looked like they had small flames trailing them.

"Captain?" Seven questioned.

Masa looked up to Seven from the main deck. Curious as to what the other might want. Maybe he saw something in the distance... It could not be land as they were still far from anything for days. Seven pointed to the sails. "Watch." His words soft as he looked ahead of them and then to the sails. Masa was quick to notice the small flames dancing on the edges of the sails. The wind behind them was not anywhere near to the speed they were sailing at. Suddenly the sails filled with air, stronger then the wind behind them. The flames clearly lining the sails as the ship picked up speed. The Black Ale had never crossed the water this fast.... Nor did any other ship.

Masa looked back to Seven as the pilot let a bright smile cross his face. He hadn't seen that in a long time....

Masa tried to hide his own smile but failed greatly. He crossed his arms over his chest as he turned fully towards Seven. "Looks to me like you have been blessed with fiery winds." Masa stated.

Seven looked to his Captain with an even bigger smile. "How fast do you think she will go?"

Masa really held back a laugh, "As fast as you want her to go....." Masa felt his smile turn into a smirk as he turned to face the front of the ship. He felt the wind brush by him as Seven pushed to make the ship sail faster. They were gaining speed and not slowing down. A feeling he would never forget.

Next was Mason....

Mason had found a few things that needed repairing on the ship and collected his tools for the job... He readied himself to repair the ship... Placing a hand on the piece in question a fire trailed from his finger tips to the rest of the wood he was to carve. The fire engraved the wood exactly how Mason was going to make it. nothing more than a bit of railing for the helm... But it shocked the carpenter. Work that would have taken a few days done within a few seconds. All done by flames from the Drowned God.

This was only the beginning. Daften had found his fire to be more for battle. Lighting his swords and weapons on fire... Even flames that he could shoot from his bare hands. Power grew within his muscles giving him strength beyond one's imagination.

"Masa..." Rem stood next to his Captain. "A word if you would?" He asked in a quiet voice. It was the dead of night and they had anchored for the time being. Seven had been sailing for almost three days straight... It was about time their pilot had gotten some sleep along with the rest of the crew. The only souls awake were him and his Quartermaster.

Masa nodded as they made their way to the rails on the port side of the main deck. Since their 'awakening' there have been many changes. Rem seemed a bit hesitant with his words. When he finally found them... He would not hold back. "I have a feeling.... That my fire is......" Never mind... He still could not explain what he was trying to say. "It might be towards crew members that are not like us.... Like I feel as if I can give them power from which we all have." Masa nodded slowly to Remington's words. He too had a similar feeling... but he would not say it to the others just yet.

"When we regain new crew members... We shall see what happens." Masa reassured him. Really not sure if it would put the other at ease, but for now they could not test this theory.

It was true... I, myself had noticed something that I have greatly failed to tell the others. It was like I could feel their hearts beat with mine.... If they became hurt or sad... Happy or joyful... I could tell without even seeing them. If the flames of their hearts grew black, they were angry or sad. The brighter the flames, the more they were filled with joy.

I even had thoughts about their fires. Remington shared similar traits to Daften's flames. He could use the fire to amp up his own skills in battle, but he could also transfer some of his strength given by the flames to others.... Those tat were not like them. He could even give them energy boosts along with fiery blood lust.

Even with all of our new found power... There were somethings that came very unexpected.

Isaac climbed to the tops of the main mass with Remington close behind. Tightening a sail that had let itself loose. It happened so quickly that none saw it coming. Isaac slipped and feel to the deck below. His last cry was silenced by the deck below. Everyone gathered to his aid and found the pirate dead on the wood floor.

Edgar rushed past everyone and quickly checked to see if Isaac was by any means still alive.

He slowly removed his hands from Isaac's neck and looked to everyone catching Masa's gaze. He shook his head and lowered it. What a story this would be if the pirate died...

All jumped when Isaac desperately took in a breath of air. "I can't move!" He cried as Edgar reached out to the other and placed a hand on the man's chest. He had discovered this sometime ago. He could instantly tell what was wrong with the others just by touching them. Edgar was baffled at what he had found. Isaac had broken his neck and spine from the fall. He should be dead... Beyond repair..

"Don't move..." Edgar stated as he closed his eyes tightly and pressed both hands on top of one another... Hard above Isaac's heart. A burning sensation rushed through Isaac as they would hear Isaac's bones snapping back into place.

Isaac took in another deep breath as he could feel his body returning to him. His back still ached with pain as he lay on the floor.

Edgar looked to Masa and Masa looked to Edgar...

Another thing I had noticed... I could feel their pain... Not the full blunt of the force... But I could tell when they are physically in pain.

It was a very strange day, that time. I had seen Isaac's fire go out.. And then suddenly come back to life... Brighter than ever...... But not to compare or to be confused with Beck's fire. His from day one was always the brightest.

He had taken to his new gift as if it was a fish to water. Realizing that he could make explosions without the black powder he had created some long years ago. The man always open to his gift and to the what the future would bring.

There was always one that would have high hopes for the future... And then there was always one that feared it.

The most troubled of the lost souls.... And yet the closest one to Masa's heart.

Griffin sat in his study bu the windows. Curled up against the beam behind him for support. Masa knocked on the door before slowly entering. Peeking in and looking around in hopes to find his Sailing Master. "Are you alright?" Masa asked as he entered the room, closing the door softly behind him. He meet with Griffin's eyes.... Once a bright green now taken over by the black.

He was depressed... Lost and mostly frightened. The youngest of his crew... And the most scared. Masa frowned when their eyes had locked. He made his way over to Griffin and took a seat across from the other. "Tell your Captain what ales you." Masa tried to force a smile, but it came out wrong.

Griffin gave Masa a dull and dark look as if he knew Masa could tell what he was thinking.... and then asking stupid questions.

"I can tell what you're feeling... I can't read your thoughts." Masa stated.

The dull and dark look stuck to the navigator's face, "Good... Then you didn't know I was calling you a c***." Griffin slowly looked back to the window.

Masa tried his best to not laugh at Griffin's words. Cocky as ever.... Even in a dark sadness.

"I'll just pretend I didn't hear that." Masa hoped to grab Griffin's attention once more... But the navigator failed to return his sights to his Captain. Instead Griffin made a mocking face gesture to the window. Once more the laugh bubbled deep within Masa's throat.Griffin always knew how to make him laugh. His young cocky attitude was always amusing.

Griffin took in a deep breath, "I know what I can do....." He spoke up. Still his eyes out at the sea.

Masa focused on Griffin as the other continued to speak. "I'm not like the others...." He frowned holding his true words back. Masa tilted his head a bit as he had some idea as to why he would think this. griffin's flames were different. They were similar to Masa's, but held a red tint in the center of the fire.

Griffin swallowed as he slowly closed his eyes before opening them back up. He looked to Masa, not meeting his gaze at first... But when he did... Masa saw that the young pirate was trying hard not to cry. "I'm not like them...." He said through broken breaths.

Masa could feel his heart breaking as he sat there with the other.

At the time I honestly had no idea how different Griffin was from the others. It was soon clear when we found another ship.... The first contact with the living world since we had awoken.

We attacked them using our gifts to take over the unexpected men. The Black Ale sailed at high speeds just to catch them... they were no match for us. They didn't even have time to gather weapons once we boarded.

They surrendered quickly...... All lost in the colors of our sails and flag. At this point the sails were black and full of ash from Seven's fire. But the colors made the other ship wonder.

Upon meeting the other Captain... A lot more questions were answered.

Masa approached the opposing Captain as his men gathered in the center of the main deck. Dropping what weapons they had and holding their hands high. "We shall be taking everything and anything of value... this includes your men and possibly even your ship." Masa was pleased to say those words again. But he could not ignore the black look on the other Captain's face. "Is something wrong?" Masa asked in a bitter tone.

The other Captain gulped and pointed to the Black Ale's flag. "You sail under the Black Ale's flag.... That flag has not been seen for forty years. All the flags that sailed under the Pirate King have not been flown since the Black Isles went missing....." The Captain now had a questionable look on his face as Masa was taken back by his words.

Forty years?.........

We had been trapped under the water in the ocean's grave for forty years................

No words or feelings could truly describe what we felt that day....

After having the crew load up our ship with their goods and supplies we left them to sail away. Watching them sail off into the distance towards land. I never expected what was to come next.

Griffin joined my side at the rail as his eyes locked onto the fleeing ship. He placed both hands on the rail and leaned forward.

"Word will get out about us... Rumors will turn into stories about a crew pretending to be Masa and the Black Ale." Griffin stated.

Masa let out a deep breath through his nose as he listened.

"We should have just killed them." Griffin looked from the ship over to Masa. Griffin's thoughts were too close for comfort. Masa had been thinking the exact same thing only moments ago. "It's too late now...." Masa stated.

Griffin scrunched his nose a bit at Masa's words. "Is it?" Griffin asked. Masa looked to Griffin not sure as to what the other had in mind. He watched as Griffin climbed up on the rails and held onto the ropes to keep him from falling off the ship. With his free hand he reached out at the fleeing ship.

Masa looked from Griffin and out at the other ship. He was about to say something when shock struck him hard. The ship busted into flames. From the center of the ship and out.

Griffin let his hand fall to his side as he looked to Masa, "I'm not like the others..." He almost stated with pride... But there was still a hint of sadness hidden in his words.

Even with all the powers were were given... a few things had yet to be mentioned.

A marking that was clear as day rested upon each Black Ale crew member. They had discovered them on day one... Masa had his on his back. The marking was large and covered every inch, while the others held the same marks, they were smaller and found in all different places.

Daften's could be found on the center of his chest.
Remington found his on his right shoulder.
Edgar's was on the back of his right hand.
Beck... The back of his right calf.
Mason on his back left shoulder.
Isaac on his left shoulder.
Griffin on the inside of his left forearm.

All the same.....

Tattoo_Tribal_Forearm.jpg

I also find myself having dreams.... Dream in which the Drowned God speaks to me. For the past week his messages have been very clear. The faces and names of two women and one man have been burned into my mind. He wants me to find them... And then bring them to the Shivering Sea..... Where life meets death.......

Present Day.....

Masa closed the book in front of him and leaned back in his chair. The crew had been adapting well to their new gifts.... Rumors of Masa and the return of the Black Ale was spreading fast along the shores and kingdoms. All to which was no surprise. They had been busy the past few weeks. Attacking any and all ships they could find, even docking at any docks.

All seemed to have found their gift's purpose... Yet Griffin's still seemed to grow... He had multiple talents with his fire. He did not need maps or charts... or even the stars to tell him where he was going. He knew the destinations long before Masa could even tell him to set a course. It was like telling him what to do without even thinking.

He even mentioned locations as to where to find those the Drowned God spoke to Masa about. He said one could be found where the water meets the sand... Strange to this news, but Masa did not question it. Even if Masa had no idea where to find them... Griffin could lead the way in a dark storm.

Masa looked up from his desk when a knock came to the door. "Come in." Masa stated in a deep and low voice.

The door opened and Remington stepped into the Captain's quarters. "We should be arriving soon." He told his Captain.

Masa nodded.

They were heading to the beach where Griffin mentioned to find the first girl. Masa stood up and pulled his long black coat off the back of his chair. He swiftly placed his arms into the sleeves and fixed his collar. He left the room with Rem.... Leaving his thoughts within his Captain's Log.......

Last edited:
The day was so bright and warm as the minutes ticked by without a sound. The warm breeze blew across the land without any obstruction. Pushing the waves to gently crash against the shoreline. The young maiden carefully stepped onto the cool sand. The tiny grains got between her toes and gently tickled her feet. She had never felt earth like this before. It was so nice. She raised her eyes to meet the ocean again and with a warm smile she curried to where the water touched the land. This was the first time she had been to such a place. She carefully took a few soft steps and the water rushed over them. Chilling her feet and making her shriek a little in delight. She ran a little deeper so now the water was at her knees and getting her dress wet a bit. She softly kicked and splashed to herself and enjoyed her time alone. This was beyond her expectations. Using her magic she created an image of her brother to play with her for a bit as he would have had he survived to this age. She was blissfully unaware of what was coming for her and the destiny that she and others would share in the shaping of the world from this point on. After a while she let the spell fade and she was alone again. "Brother....I miss you." she whispered to the wind as it gently billowed and softly whipped her long golden hair, making it shine like real gold in the distance. "I hope you are at peace in your rest. Please watch over me on this journey. I have a feeling I will be needing it a lot." She took a deep breath and let it out calmly before she just started to gently play in the soft and gentle waves. Letting the salty water caress her long smooth legs and dampen her clothes further. She had no idea of the dangers that were closing in on her. But they had no idea of the power she held either. She didn't notice the ship coming in to land, nor the crew that was here specifically for her and two others but she would not be an easy catch. As a Fair, she feared no mortal as they should fear her with her power and magic, but these humans were no longer mortal that were coming for her.

Masa narrowed his eyes with a bit of confused look on his face. He twisted his lips a bit as he looked to where they were. One could hear loud noises coming from the world before him. A castle towering over the water and into the sky. "This is King's Landing..." Masa cleared his throat a bit as he looked to his left. Griffin stood next to Masa looking up at the castle seeming a little surprised at it's size. Griffin placed his hands on his hips and nodded to Masa's words. Still his eyes locked with the castle before them. "I know....... Thought it would be bigger." Griffin then had a look of disappointment in his eyes as he tilted his head.

Masa rose a brow as he watched Griffin. "I thought we were going to the golden girl?" He muttered. "Not the damn bloody capital." His words were hushed and full of warning.

Griffin looked away from the Castle and to Masa. "We are." He motioned to the castle. "She and the other girl will be at the same place, at the same time." Griffin sounded as if this was more so common sense then anything.

Masa rolled his eyes as he turned away from Griffin. "Ready to port!" He called out to the ship as he started to walk the decks.

Griffin watched Masa with a slightly confused look on his face. He held up his hands in question before letting out a rough bit of air and turning to head to the quarterdeck.

As Masa trailed the side of the ship his eyes were very much open to detail. The guards, their sails, their ship... Rem had changed the sails and changed the colors... But the ship still had certain recognizable features. That is, if one looked hard enough.

When they docked Masa gave the all famous excuse.... 'We ran out of supplies and possible are looking for more crew men."

This was not all lie nor truth. While attacking other ships, Masa was able to get a full crew once more. They begged for their lives and this ship could not be manned by a ghost crew... How ironic that may sound.

But now he had just that. The men on his ship worshiped the ground he walked on and praised those with the gift from the Drowned God. They were also rough and tough... They hungered for blood and were not meant to me messed with.

Masa left that all behind him as he, Remington, Daften and Griffin made their way from the docks and into the market. Some time away from the ship and crew would always do them good.

Masa noticed the stares he got from the peasant folk. He tried not to mind it.

Soon they found a decent tavern/brothel. Masa walked in first followed by Rem. Griffin went to head in next only to have Daften shove him back with one hand. Daften gave Griffin a snickered look before heading into the tavern. Griffin rolled his eyes and entered in last.

They had found a table in the far back. Taking their seats and ordering a round of ale. From here they would listen to the drunken banter and slurred words....Seeing if they could pick up on any three of their targets.

(Sorry.. It would be easier to just take the girls while they are together in one place)

As time went on and the young maiden had stayed in the sun for hours now began to feel the effects of such a warm and direct sunlight. Thankfully, the fair never burned but they did know of the pain of such a thing from tales of humans and their fragile skin. She smiled one last time to the wide open ocean and gave a curtsy to it for such an enchanting time. Being half fair she respected nature and the old gods and knew that her joy came from one of them so she paid her respects to them with great reverence. She then took her leave and walked down the beach as far as it would go. She knew she had far to go and it would take her quite a while even by air. She also wanted to enjoy the time she had out of the palace of her homeland. After a few hours of walking she grew tired and decided now would be a good time to start flying. She used her magic to lift her up and create her wings once more and took off along the coast, knowing that eventually she would come across the human castle that resided on such a coast. Though to her surprise it was a lot longer than she thought and would take at least two days by air to get there. She did not want to appear tired in front of the mortals so she opted for a rest here and there. She would find a tree and take a long rest once in a while before waking and flying away once more, being careful not to run into any humans along the way. She did not want to run the risk of her being attacked and having to explain herself. Eventually she finally made it outside the capital. Her wings were quite tired and she was famished, but not having any human currency made it hard for her to find a meal anywhere. She decided to find a local human establishment to try and find a place to stay and get something to eat. She did not have much but what the humans saw was that she was rich and naïve. Eventually she traded one of the jeweled bracelets she wore for a few nights in a room and a few meals to be brought to her. She didn't place any value like the humans did upon such silly stones and minerals. It was such a strange custom to her to trade such things like cold for things.

Meanwhile, Flora had packed her things and geared up her white mare for a long journey. Her father begged her not to go to this summit but she would not be detoured. She was the last remaining heir to he Stark name and she would not dishonor that. She mounted her horse and Snow walked by her side before they took off in a hurry. It would be at least a week before she would get there, even by horseback. Snow fallowed along loyally and quickly. Such a large white dire wolf was a sight to see as she passed through towns, villages and cities where she would rest now and then. The weather got increasingly warm and so she had to discard her winter clothes for something a bit lighter on the skin. She was used to the cold, not the heat and prefers it cold. One thing was for sure, once she took that iron throne she would not be lighting any fires anywhere. It was too hot as it was. She would stop and rest for the night now and then as she needed to and hunted to get her food so she would not waist money on a tavern meal. Why do that when you could have more for free? Eventually she made it to the capital of King's Landing. It was a lot smaller than she thought it would be, but a lot busier. So many people and so little honor and comradery. It made her sick to her stomach. She would be changing a lot when she became the ruler, that was for sure. Since she had plenty of rest and food to eat se figured she may as well have a look around before she made her way to the palace where she would show her invitation and be allowed inside. Being a woman has its advantages. She got to have a look at some pretty things and not be considered strange. They rarely had such things in the north at it was mostly survival and things like necklaces and rings and bracelets were kind of trivial and not common, but here the streets were almost littered with such sparkling gems and jewelry. She had to be a girl once in her life right? She walked around and eventually the novelty wore off and she didn't find them as exciting or enchanting anymore. She eventually sighed and went to a local tavern to see if there was any news she could find out that would help her in her goal.

They had been at the tavern for some time now. Listening and gathering information. Daften had found himself a whore very quickly.... Another way to get what they wanted. He had moved his seat to the table next to the others. The woman on his lap as he drank and flirted, of course this was no surprise.

Masa sat with Griffin at their original table.... The two began to whisper among themselves as Rem moved to the bar to order more ale and food. Rem looked over his shoulder to the Captain and Sailing Master. They always had secrets. Even before all of this. Just like Daften still buying his love... Why would this change? Rem glanced to Daften watching as the man said something to make the girl laugh. She was eating right out of his hand.... Daften would flirt with them when looking for information and then drop them when he got it. So far the rumors were the same. Something about all the Lords and Ladies of the lands coming together for some kind of meeting... A Queen from beyond the wall. Rumors could be true." Rem shrugged as he took their drinks back to the table.

He sat down just as a man came by with their food. Not long after the man left, Masa was a bit taken back by who had just walked through the door. The woman the Drowned God had spoken about.... Well one of them...

Masa leaned over to Griffin as the navigator was already digging into his meal. Griffin paused in his actions, not letting curiosity get the better end of him. She was here.

Griffin slowly looked up picking up his cup to wash down his food. As he took a sip of his Ale he picked her out of the crowd quickly. It was her.

Rem had glanced over his shoulder and had heard the whispers coming from Masa to Griffin. He had never seen what the two girls and man looked like. But when he looked over his shoulder and picked out Flora... He just guessed that it would be the prettiest face in the whole place.

"Daft." Griffin caught the First Mates attention. Daften looked over to Griffin a little angered. The woman on his lap seemed to hate that his attention was pulled away so easily. He narrowed his eyes at Griffin and then looked to the three coins Griffin placed on the table. Daften could smell a bet from a mile away. He looked to Griffin with an intrigued look.

Griffin smirked a little and pointed to Flora.

"That one?" Daften looked Flora over before looking back to Griffin.

Griffin shrugged picking up his cup, "That one." He stated before taking a sip of ale and turning back to his food.

Daften looked over to Flora and let his shoulders drop a bit.... "That one..." he uttered.

"I'll double if you can get her back to the ship." Griffin's words reached Daften's ears once more. Daften smirked at this. "You're on." Daften stated as he motioned for the girl on his lap to leave. The girl walked off in a huff more angered that she had wasted her time...

Daften got up from his seat and slowly made his way to the bar. There he found a spot right next to Flora. He motioned to the bar keep for an ale. After making his order he looked to Flora, "You're not from around here." He stated to her.

Flora had placed herself at the bar and ordered herself some ale and two meals. To those who weren't aware, it would seem like she had the biggest appetite for such a small woman but the reality was completely different. She ate her meal and drink her ale and relative peace. Her eyes is as cold as the land she came from. Her long ebony hair was slightly tousled but still smooth and soft is anything. Very heavy clothes and pale skin made her stand out even more against the crowd. She knew this and she had been approached and propositioned many times when she came to taverns like this, so she was not surprised for another man to try his luck. The result was always the same. She would refuse outright and the guy would get angry, yell at her, call her names and try to grab her but the guy would either be knocked on his ass or died where he stood. It would really depend on her mood. This woman was not like any others. She was a warrior and a strong one at that and not to be trifled with or taken lightly. The air around her screamed winter and ice and cold. This was his first warning to leave her be but he did not.

When she heard an unfamiliar male voice call to her and ask if she was new to the area she glanced at him with her piercing eyes for but a moment before turning back forward and sipping from her mug and answering him. "Whatever gave you that impression?" She responded with sarcasm dripping from every word before taking another gulp of her ale, "Was it my clothes, my skin or my companion?" Snow cannot be seen by anyone at the moment not even when he sat beside her as the large would had taken to sitting between the woman's legs on the high bar stool. The cloak around her shielding the large k-nine from view of those not looking for the dog. Though the dog as very bid and a struggle to hide but possible. The beast was big enough for her to ride if she needed to but still small enough to hide in a place like this, even with her white snowy fur. She would not cause a scene unless necessary and right now it wasn't. "If you're looking for a good time, sailor, I suggest you go look for that wench that was in your lap not five minutes ago. I'm not interested."

With that she left the conversation and continue to eat her meal with a relative calm reserve that was normally only exhibited in royalty and highborn people but she didn't appear to be so. With her leather and heavy clothes she seemed like any other warrior or peasant, beautiful but still common. She controlled and restrained herself to eating calmly even though she was quite irritated by being approached yet again.

Last edited:
Daften wasn't shocked. Griffin always picked out the hardest girls at the taverns. This one actually intrigued him very much. Something about her stuck a good cord with him. Daften leaned on the bar as he watched her. A smile placed on his face as she picked up her food, disregarding the fork next to her. He leaned on one hand eyeing her every move. His red eyes entranced.

She was of noble blood... She distinctively revealed that with her tone of voice, even if her clothing said peasant. She was from the north, she still wore heavy clothing and had only left herself with a few garments that smelt like snow. His eyes glanced to the floor noticing her wolf. Once more she tangled his mind with curiosity.

He motioned with a nod to the back of the tavern. "Not so much looking for company...." He started as he kept his voice down. "More like trying to win a bet."

Daften could tell she would not fall for his tricks or charm... But he didn't want to lose to Griffin. Sometimes it was just easier to bring the girls in on the bet. "He'll give me six coins if I can bring you back to the ship..." He laughed a little as he dared not to look back at Masa or Griffin. He could tell Griffin had his eyes glued to the girl and Daften. Rem had his back to Daften and held gaze with Masa as they spoke softly to one another. Masa was good at this kind of thing. You could never really tell what he was focused on. His food, the conversation with Rem, or Daften and Flora. He was extremely hard to read.

"I'll split the winnings with you......" He told her. Once more he did not want to lose to Griffin... And he didn't even know that this was one of their targets. He just knew Griffin was cocky and wanted to see Daften fail.

The woman didn't even glance up from her meal as Daften brought her in on the bet but she didn't even look like she was hearing him. Like he had not even spoken. He might as well have not for all the care she would give. "Sorry, mate. Can't help you there. I have no need of coin nor do I have any interest in helping a man that can gamble on weather or not he can get a woman to go with him. Doesn't say much about honor or pride there to me. Now I'd be grateful if you would leave me to my meal in peace." she said but just as she had torn off a piece of her meat and about to pop it into her waiting mouth. Her blood red lips parted and waiting for that next bite of food, a drunkard had made his way to them. This caused her to sigh, roll her sapphire eyes and put her food down for a bit. The man was clearly drunk and far too old to be trying to pick up a woman like her. He had a long scraggly beard, hard leather tunic and a stained cotton shirt underneath. His brown pants were stained as well and his boots were a lost cause to clean. Her elegant nose crinkled up at the rancid smell that came wafting off of him. He was getting way too close and it caused her to lean toward Deftan a little to get away from it.

With a drunken slur, the man leaned on the bar to stay standing and tried to lean close to Flora but she was not going to have that. "Is this runt giving you problems, miss. Maybe I can take you away from him and we can-" he started with the goofiest and stupidest drunk grin on his face, but without even glancing up to look at him she had a dagger at his throat and pressing a bit to force him to get out of arm's length of her. "That is close enough." she said and now looked disgusted at her food, "Great, now you made me lose my appetite from your stench. I can't even eat this anymore." she then set both the spare plate of food on the floor as well as her partially eaten plate. Letting the large dire wolf to have her meal and then some as the beast was not as picky as her. "You cost me my dinner, thanks to your foul odor. If you offend me any further I'll not hesitate to end you. So I suggest you walk away now while you can." The drunkard glared at Flora, shouting some curses at her but she paid them no mind at all as he left. Not wanting to lose his life over a woman. Even one as pretty as her. After that ordeal she sighed and waited for Snow to finish eating her fill while she drank the remainder of her ail within her mug in front of her. The smell still lingering in her nose, nearly making her sick.

"Great. Now I'm going to be hungry later. That's IF his stench doesn't leave my nose till morning." she said mostly to herself. Snow finished her two plates of food and her long fluffy tail was wagging happily and contently in front of those empty plates. She glanced down at her most loyal companion, "Glad YOU had a decent meal. Lucky beast." she said bitterly but her hand gently pet the large wolf's head. Her tongue sticking out the side of her mouth and panting happily with her tail wagging with delight. Large, sharp and gleaming white teeth were plain to see and had ended many a man's life but right now she looked like just a sweet, big puppy that wouldn't harm a fly.

Flora then glanced over at Deftan then sighed and looked forward again. She rested her chin in her hand and her elbow on the bar while her free hand continued to pet Snow idly. "You know, it's shit like that, that really pisses me off. If you can't hold your ale, don't drink. Simple as that. What is so hard to control?" she complained a little before turning to Deftan, still cold and almost emotionless. Beautiful and deadly, just like the north itself. She half expected him to answer, and half expected him not to say anything at all. Either way she wouldn't mind.

Daften laughed at her words. Now he knew she grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth. "You have a lot to learn princess." Daften couldn't stop laughing at her. She may have skills and could handle herself.... Hell, even the wolf could protect the girl all by itself. But she had no clue when it came to the lower lives of the lord's and lady's families.

Daften raised a hand to the bar keep, showing the man he wanted an ale. A cup was given to him quickly as he left a coin on the wood. He picked up his cup and took a sip from it. He then pointed to the old man she had just threatened off. "That man probably had a wife and a family at one point....." Daften motioned to the man's face, "A scar from battle..." He noticed the man had not just one limp but two. "One leg was injured badly... And the other was injured long after and not as bad." Daften shrugged. "A man who use to fight.... And now can only beg for his money...." Daften turned back to his cup. "He lost everything... Once a man of honor.... Now a smelly begging fool.... Spends all his coins on ale and wine so he can forget that his life is worthless." Daften glanced over to her. "So when he see's a woman of beauty and fire..... He can not help himself but only hope that she looks his way just once...."

Daften let out a deep sigh and shook his head. Times didn't really change... Women who knew how to fight for themselves were all the same. They always judged a man by his cover, and women like this girl had a lot to learn. Living in a castle and learning to fight would only get her so far.

It wasn't hard to notice those details about the man as she has seen many like him in the north but all had found a use. Everyone worked, even the children. "It would never pass as an excuse in the north." She said calmly, not even bothering to get angry or truely retort. She sipped her ale again but the smell made her stomach turn so she put it down and pushed it away. She paid her tab and got up to leave and Snow did the same. "If that is all it takes to bring a man to such a state then I fear for the rest of Westeros. True, he may have seen more than that but things are harder up north. We don't have beggars. We have warriors. No one is useless and no one is allowed such a state. I have no pity for such men that give up like that. And no respect for those that enable and try to cover for them" she said then took her leave. She grabbed her key to her room so she could rest for the night. The massive dire wolf seemed to grow bigger as she stood to fallow the maiden. From front paws to the top of her head the wolf stood nearly at the shoulders of the woman. They both made their way up the wooden stairs, leaving Deftan alone and at a loss in his bet with Griffen.

As she spoke the only reaction she got from Daften was disappointment. Not in loosing his bet... But the way she saw things. The north had beggars... they also had slaves... Or they did some forty years ago. He rolled his eyes at her. Apparently her world was too small and she was very much one sighted.... He watched as she left and picked up his cup heading back to the table with Masa, Rem and Griffin. He pulled out six coins and placed them on the table as he sat down. "You always pick the girls who have beauty... But no brains..." He placed his cup down after taking a big swig from it.

Rem was now able to see Flora as she and her wolf made their way to the rooms upstairs. He shook his head slowly as he picked up his ale. "A rich woman?" he asked.

Daften made a sharp tsk sound through his teeth, "Arrogant and rich... Knows nothing of the world... given everything to her on a silver platter." He motioned a plat with his hands.

Griffin smiled a bit at this. "So a royal bitch then?" he asked with a laugh. Daften shot Griffin a warning look. "I'm gonna stab you in your sleep." He added to his warning. Griffin kept his sly smirk on his face, "I would expect nothing less." He smiled.

"That's enough you two." Rem stated. If he didn't stop them now... One was going to die... and when people saw them come back to life... That was just asking for trouble in a place like this. "What now Captain?" Rem asked.

Masa had been sitting quietly with his arms crossed over his chest. Deep in thought about their next move. If they were on the sea, this would have gone a lot smoother. But they were in King's landing. They could not use their gifts here... Not where people could see... Rumors about them had only just begun, and being in the heart of the enemies territory was not where they wanted to be caught.

He looked to Griffin as Griffin slowly looked to him. His hands deep into his plate of food as he picked at a chicken bone. Griffin slowly looked up and over to Masa. He blinked slowly as he locked eyes with Masa. Masa motioned towards the stairs with a shift of his head. Griffin looked from his Captain and then to the stairs... Then back again. Giving Masa a dull look. Masa rose a brow at Griffin and at this point the navigator dropped his food and wiped his hands of food as he got to his feet.

It was strange at how they communicated as if they could read one another's mind without speaking. Even if the others could feel a command from their Captain.... Griffin could have conversations it seemed.

Rem and Daften watched as Griffin left the table and headed for the stairs.

they looked back to Masa as he got up from his chair. "Let's head back." He told the others. Rem and Daften looked a bit confused over this, but they trusted Masa and did not question him. All three left the tavern without much notice and headed back to the docks.

Griffin knew where to find Flora... It was an instinct that he could not shake. He just knew exactly where she was at all times... The closer he was to her... The more accuracy he had in detecting her. He stood in front of her door and knocked. There he waited... Not sure what he was going to do... But he knew the objective... Take the girl.......

Florida's mind was filmed at the moment as she had her people on her mind. What Dustin said kind of struck a chord in her. She had to Remember Common Not all men are like the ones she knows. Not all keep fighting even with missing Limbs and family murdered. It was hard for her to sympathize as she was raised not to do so. The north was not a kind place and she had to be strong just like any other man. She had very little pitty left inside her and she had gone through quite a bit herself. She gave no pity and expected none in return that is how she thought that is how she was raised and she would not change very easily.

Getting to the room and letting Snow in so that she can lock the door and be secured for the night, she breathed a sigh of relief she was not alone with her thoughts. She unbolted her sword from her waist and carefully remove the cloak from her shoulders so that she could sit on the bed quite comfortably and speak to snow without anyone having to listen and think her crazy for talking to a wolf.

" perhaps he's right snow, I don't know how things work out here. This isn't the North after all." She confided in to her white direwolf, "Maybe I should give these people a bit more... Pity. Though I am loathed to do so." She gave another sigh and hung her head in exasperation. "But i can't help that my nose is sensitive. Plus, he was drunk to the point he would have caused more harm if I hadn't threatened him. I can't win for losing out here." This was one of the few times Flora would whine to Snow since she's the only one that could keep a secret and keep her mouth shut like most humans can't. It was at this time that you heard a knock on her door and she grown as she did not want to get up from her seat. However, she was not one to be overly rude so she stood up and walked over to the door but that was when snow charged at the door and refused to let Flora answer it. Flora had the utmost faith in her Hound and would trust her above anything else but this High confused as she had never done this before. "Snow what's the matter?" She asked and the massive direwolf barked quite loudly and turned his head and growled at the door in warning for the one behind it to leave. She would not let anything harm her mistress. This caused Flora to go on high alert she put on her cloak and grabbed her sword. Drawing it from the she she prepared for battle as soon as that door opened. Seeing floor ready for battle snow backed off from the door so that Flora can open it but she did not even move to do so. "Who goes there? Make yourself known before that door opens or you will be cut down."

Griffin could hear the wolf barking and found the noise to be very annoying. He rolled his eyes at the woman's words. "Cut if it pleases you.... For it will not matter." Griffin stated. He narrowed his eyes as he watched the door. He slowly tilted his head up but his eyes were still focused on the door handle. This was King's landing... And this tavern was located in the rougher parts of the areas... If she had a window in her room... I could be small.. very small... But most did not have windows. Griffin placed a hand on the door. He could feel the fires starting to kindle in his finger tips. The room Flora was in would start to feel hot... too hot. The heat was rising in the room ever so quickly. Like she had been thrown over a fire. Even the metal to her blade was starting to turn red a bit.

"I have no warnings...." Griffin smirked a little. "If I don't get what I want.... I take it..... Or kill it...." His thoughts went to the wolf. "I'm sure your wolf wont last long in such heat..... And you are from the north.... So.... So far from home...." Griffin narrowed his eyes and let the smirk hold on his lips as he pressed his hand harder against the door. The room's heat greatly advanced at that point.

Floor was ready for battle with a mortal man but this was beyond her realm of knowledge. She had never encountered magic before save for her loyal companion, but that was not out of the ordinary in the north anymore. She heard the boy called back with his retort and found him strange to say the least. When the room started to heat up she looks around confused then looked to snow and so the increasing heat was getting to her. She feared for the Beast life and well-being. As the heat Rose snow whimpered telling Flora that they were in danger. The heat was becoming too much and the metal that arrested in Flora's hand became too hot to touch and she wound up dropping it.

" what sort of dark magic is this?" She asked worried. She had never felt anything like this before. They were staying there too long and snow collapsed. Flores heart dropped into her stomach when she saw this. This was her one and only friend. She dropped to her knees and picked up the wolf's head as she panted for breath. Flora could take more than snow since she was human and had a body heat regulator while snow did not. Snow would not last much longer.

"Snow!" She cried out. She feared she may lose the one thing she cared about. "Don't you dare give up on me. Don't you DARE!" She then did the only thing she could do to save the direwolf. She picked up the Wolves heavy body and put her on her back and carried the wolf to the door and along the way picked up her burning hot sword. No matter how it burned or scarred her hand. She now had a rather dark and cold expression upon her face. Filled with hatred.

"If she dies, you die." She said and with all her strength, she kicked the wooden door down. The glowing red sword in her now cooking hand, the direwolf over her slender shoulder and a very pissed look on upon her face. She was as far from happy as one could get. Her pale skin was perspiring and she was not used to such heat, but she would not Wilt like a fragile flower.

"What the hell kind of demon are you?" She asked, still not letting go of either her sword or her wolf, " whatever hell you sprang from, go back before I make you." She warned darkly.

Griffin stepped to the side ever so quickly as the door came crashing down. His eyes looked to the fallen wood before looking to the door way seeing Flora standing there. Flaming sword in hand and wolf on her shoulder. He was not impressed. a woman so reckless... Why would the Drowned God want her? Of all people? A Lady from the North? Last he remembered was that those from the north did not act so reckless, nor did they have such tempers. They were very conservative people. Food, strength.... Emotion. Even in the situation she was placed in... She held none of the north's honor or pride. Yet she had explained herself very well and clear to Daften.

Griffin looked to her and gave her a smirk. "Drop the sword...." He told her. Griffin could easily smell her burning flesh... She was insane or mad to be holding such a thing...

"Come with me and I will let the wolf live." He added. He tilted his head a bit as the smirk ran away from his face. He now gave her a serious look.

Flora knew she was being reckless. She knew she was not showing the restraint she should have, but...Snow was dying and she didn't have time to collect herself and compose herself with honor and pride. That all went out the window when Snow fell to the ground. She kept the her grip on the sword, no matter how painful it was. She was not going to let this boy push her around, even with this dark magic he possessed. She even pointed the blade tip at him, before speaking darkly, "If she dies, I'll send you to hell in a thousand pieces." she then simply left the room to try and cool her companion down. Ignoring Griffen completely, as if he didn't matter at the moment. She feared for the life of her best and only friend. Her only source of comfort and normalcy and her main reason for even being alive now.

She glared at the resurrected pirate as she stepped out of the room and felt the cooler air rush at her. When he told her o drop her sword she just chuckled, "Why? To give you more of an advantage? Fat chance, boy." She said but her smile went away as soon as she heard snow whimper and cry. She was in pain and suffering. She didn't have time to deal with this demon in human skin. "Snow, just hang on okay? You'll be alright. I swear." she then brought her ice blue eyes back to Griffen and took a deep breath before speaking to him. "Tell me, are you able to reverse the damage you have caused?" She asked him.

Another whimper from Snow made Flora drop to her knee and gently put the beast down as it tried to cool itself by sucking in as much cool air as it could but it wasn't enough. "Easy, Snow. Easy." she cooed softly, hoping that her friend would make it through this ordeal.

Meanwhile, Serenity had finally made it into the capital. The center of the realm of men. The people all seemed so strange here. Valuing shiny stones and sparkling metal over what it was they really needed. This seemed so chaotic. and unbalanced. How did humans function together like this? Perhaps this was the reason why they were constantly at war with one another. She wondered if she would become like that. After all, she was half human, wasn't she? So was her brother. She stopped and thought about him for a moment in the middle of the busy street.

It wasn't until something caught her attention. Like a tug on a very thin string through her mind she felt it. Someone was using magic. A power not belonging to themselves but one given to them by another. This was old and powerful magic that she never thought she would ever feel in her life time. It was dangerous in the right hands, but in the hands of mortals, it was just plain crazy and begging for trouble. Feeling that power in use she had to put a stop to it as quickly as she could before someone got hurt or worse. She found it was coming from the near-by tavern, one she had paid the night for before she had gone sight-seeing, so she headed back rather quickly.

She hurried up the stairs to find a boy a little older than her standing over a woman who was trying to save the wolf under her. The wolf was clearly in pain and could not breathe properly and would surely die if she didn't do something. "By the gods!" she gasped quietly and hurried over to the wolf. Being the fair queen, she had a duty to protect her subjects and a dire wolf was one of them. She placed her hands on the beast and looked at hi worried while the human woman tried to push her off but Serenity would not have it. She took a deep breath and spoke softly and quietly. Cooling the air around the wolf so that she could breathe in and return to her normal state faster and while she did that she healed what she could of the damaged internal organs that were beginning to shut down because of the heat. Once finished she sighed and smiled at the girl, "She'll be fine now. She should get some rest before doing any traveling though."

Flora stared at the strange young girl in front of her. What the hell did the girl just do? Was she also a demon like the boy? She looked to Griffen and gripped her still heated sword tighter. This was getting way out of hand. She was about to ask the girl a question but by the time she turned her gaze back, the girl had vanished. Literally. Like she faded out of thin air. Things were starting to go way over her head at this point.

Griffin watched Flora aid her wolf. He nodded to her question about reversing his magic, "But I can also increase it in seconds and could kill the beast if you don't...." Griffin paused when another came up the stairs. It was the golden girl. Two birds, one fire....

He watched as the golden girl helped the wolf and then vanished. He did not know the girl had any magical properties which threw him off guard. His eyes searched the halls in hopes of finding her. When he saw nothing he looked back to Flora. He walked over to her and with a swift kick of his foot, he kicked the sword from the girl's grip. "Get up and move." He looked down at her. The temperature in the hallways started to rise like they had in the room. "If you don't the wolf will die this time." He stated harshly.

Even if he could bring Flora back to the ship... there was still the matter with the golden girl to deal with. He looked around once more not sure as to where she had gone to.

He looked back to Flora and her wolf. One at a time....

Serenity could not run the risk of staying longer than she had. That magic was a bit too powerful to be around humans as it was and adding her own to that would cause way too much destruction and bring way too much attention to her at the wrong time. She was thankful she vanished when she did and escaped without any problems. She just hoped that the wolf would be alright now. She didn't know what the boy would do but she hoped for the best. She left the tavern quickly and completely abandoned the bracelet she left to pay for the room. She really didn't want to run into him again. He was way too dangerous to be around at the moment. So, instead, she continued to walk around and tried to find a place she could stay the night so she would be well-rested for the morning. She had to meet with the nobles tomorrow and if she was not there, she would be seen as either a liar, or a coward and she could not do that to her people. She could not let that be their representation.

Flora continued to glare at the boy who seemed to be controlling the temperature of the room they were in. This was way out of her depth. She was a warrior, not a blasted sorcerer. She knew shw was out-matched here and stood no chance. Not only that but Snow was in danger as well. She let him kick the sword out of her hand easily. The flesh of her hand was badly burned and blistered. When he started to raise the temperature she worried forvSnow again and befor the heat got too high she spoke up eith a sigh, "Alright" she dais and gently pet her wolf's fur, "Alright. I'll go. Just let Snow heal up first and we'll go where you wan. It's not like you're giving me any choice." She continued to glare at him while Snow slowly recovered and when she was readly licked Flora's fingers to assure her that she was okay. With a relieved sigh she and Snow stood ready to go. Before the left tje tavern though, Snow gave a menasing and terrifying warning growl. Bearing her shiny, sharp white teeth and even snapped at him to warn him that, should he do that again she'll kill and eat him. With that done she left at Flora's side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back