GAME NOTES [New Dawn in the North]

Persell

Ten Thousand Club
Game Notes 2-5-06

- Cirrus receives an infallable messenger from the Lover that says he needs to obey the orders of the Prince as if they were her own.

- The Lover commands Prince to summon a demon called the aciduous mother to attach itself to the three fold binding of the heart on Cirrus so that if someone tries to break it, they have to go through the demon first.

- Gustav and Trimellion talk about the Bhodisattva, a future alliance with the Haltans, the Bull's plans to wait it out, strategy, etc.

- Platinum is going to Yu Shan to find out more about the Fortress Excelsior and will take the baby with her. She tries to convince Lyra to give the baby to someone in Yu Shan who would have more time to take care of it.

- Og informs the group that Hidden Leaves has found an abandoned manse to Luna that he is fixing up (it takes half the time to get there as it does to get to Moon's Ivory's manse). Og and his tribe are going to put down roots there to have a place of their own and take advantage of the hunting lands.

- Gustav, Lyra, and Gustav's special squad go th the docks and summon Dread Ink

- Daughter of Mischief and Shadow reveal themselves to Gustav and Lyra and they have words over their decision to deal with death lords/knights, Gust tells them about what happened to the Bull, Daughter doesn't believe him and is going to talk to the bull, they talk a bunch of shit and leave.

- Gustav goes after them, Daughter disappears, Shadow attacks Gustav but Gust cuts his chain, Shadow runs away and disappears.

- Cirrus learns how to perfectly operate the platform from Prince.

- Cirrus drinks/sniffs some of the shit that Perfity offers him (he tells Cirrus to go look in the essence mirror but he doesn't).

- Prince tells Cirrus that they are to be disciplinarians and to head for Bountiful Springs.

- A messenger for Dread Ink comes and tells Gust and Lyra that he cannot meet with them at the moment but that he can talk to them in BS.

- Og tells Lyra that Hidden Leaves wanted him to give her a kiss for him, Lyra gives Og a kiss on the cheek instead.

- Gustav, Lyra, the baby, and Platinum spend the night in the manse for safety after talking to the city father (they find out DoM is a lunar, she flew away, and that Shadow -a solar- is still at the NW gate hidden).

- Hidden Leaves comes to Lyra in a constructed dream and shows her the manse he has fixed up. He tries to kiss her, she stops him and tells him she is still in mourning of Oakheart, he offers to take a life for Oakheart's, she declines, he says he will wait as long as it takes, she asks him if this is all because she healed his arm, he says yes but because it showed him a window to her soul, they hold each other, she kisses him on the cheek (she can feel someone close by making the dream but she can't tell who).

- Gustav dreams of Mocking Visage and Student of Agony training in the Labyrinth.

- Cirrus dreams of the Lover fucking people while dismembering them in her chambers, the wall morphs and turns into a portal from the Labyrinth, a man (Cirrus guesses to be MV) stands in the portal holding a weird ball thing, the Lover says "Well I wonder how this is going to end" MV says "This took me a very long time to find and it will take you an even longer time to get rid of." He sets down the ball and disappears back into the portal, the ball starts to morph and grow limbs, the Lover screams as it crawls on top of her.

Gracias!

Put 2 XP down on your sheet.  Great idea, posting the notes here, so everybody's got access to them!

Game Notes 2-19-06

2-19-06

- Cirrus’ group arrives at a hill (in the underworld) within sight of BS, they start to prepare for the attack.  Perfidy predicts that Cirrus will be sent to keep MV busy... and die.  For the attack: at night Perfidy will go right, PoS left, Cirrus and storm wind rider should go for MV

- Cirrus and PoS talk about the other solars coming to BS, he tells Cirrus to kill them, Cirrus argues that it would go against the Lover's orders.  PoS sends an infallible messenger to the Lover, she returns one and agrees with Cirrus that he can’t attack the other solars but everyone else is fair game (PoS is pissed)

- Cirrus uses the key to go into Creation, PoS tells Perfidy to go with him

- Cirrus realizes that his best bet against MV is to hit and run with the fire wand and stay out of range

- C and P return to the underworld, C sees PoS shape a spell matrix with internal flame in it

- C looks at the walls of BS through the essence viewer and sees thaumatergic wards against spirits and demons ( he knows that the "Assiduous Mother" wouldn’t make it through the wall but he doesn’t know what would happen to him; his countermagic could destroy it )

- C tinkers with his firewand hand and figures out how to get 2 shots off per round (only temp. for now)

- C activates his suit

- The Dirty P is in the NE corner of the city

- G and L acquire horses from the military stables (G’s is a big black aggressive stallion, L’s is a pretty nice mare)

- They ride past the Dirty P and talk to Rick the Dick, he convinces them to let him come and prove himself, they get him a horse

- They pass through Rezu, everything looks fine

- They find a place to camp and take turns watching out

-  They run into a group of hungry ghosts and some sort of leader, Gust kills the ghosts and the leader tries to make excuses but Rick kills him.

- A runner from Rezu comes and tells them that the town has been attacked, they ride back

- The survivors describe an unnatural dark that covered the attack, they don’t know much else, lots are dead, they mostly attacked villagers not militia, they took prisoners, and left.

- Another runner comes and says that Maalmistan and Westerhill were hit as well (they figure the attacks came from Brekhel's Forge), Lyra heals the infected injured and burns all the bodies at Rezu.

- They decide to go check in at BS then check out the other towns and return in time for the battle at BS

- MV is not in BS but Cold Flame is. Dread Ink is there too. Gust explains why we weren’t in contact before and DI accepts it. CF says he understands if we have to break the agreement to defend Cherak

- They find a nice cave to spend the night in, some rat-barbarian warriors under Gore of Nine Fangs show up, the leader says she won’t kill them if Gustav sleeps with her, he agrees, she gives him a “love biteâ€

Megan:

Many thanks for posting the notes.  1 experience point (which brings us to a total of 3 extra XP you've earned for notes thus far: 1 point each for this past Sunday and the Sunday before, one-time bonus point for the idea of posting 'em on the forums)!

All:

Next game: many many fights!  I will download Still's dice-roller & bring my laptop.  Feel free to think of stunts beforehand, simply because we have A LOT of shit to do and I'd like the session to move as quickly as possible.

GAME NOTES 3-12-06

- G,R,L and E spend the few hours before nightfal scouting the area for good tactical points

- they find a good sniper's nest in the hills past the NW corner of the city and a hidey hole in the hills of the SE corner next to a bunch of boulders thay could line up and roll down the hill onto the road leading into the city

- Lyra takes the sniper's nest, R and E position themselves w/the boulders and G lays down in the crevices on top of the city wall and they wait

- An arrow whistles twoards L, she dodges, it nicks her, she loses a point of dex. A femal voice in her said says "I'll give you one min. to run"

- L gets up to run, she is nicked by another icy arrow and loses another point in dex. L tries to blindly shoot at her and talk shit to get her to show herself but to no avail. She finally shoots a fiery arrow out of desperation. The voice says "You're not even making this hard".

- G and R see L's fiery arrow and go running to her, E waits in case somebody comes

- As she continues running, L gets hit by anoter arrow and her dex. is reduced to zero. She is frozen in incredible pain and she can't move

- As G and R get closer, the voice says " You're lucky you have nice friends, I'll see you later"

- G and R arrive, they don't see anyone, G carries L back to the manse where she slowly thaws and can move

- They go to meet up w/E and decide what to do. Morai, Og, and some of his tribesmen show up.

- They decide this battle is fucked, Lyra REALLY wants to stay and kill GoNF but they convince her it isn't worth it

- L tells Og and his men to go home and enjoy the peace, Morai says he's gonna go find Hanat and meet us in BS (at least to gauge the situation if not fight)

- G, L, R, and E go to BS and meet up w/ CF and DI

- They tell them that some friends of theirs might be showing up to help, CF pushes to know more, they are vague, he alludes that unless they tell him who their friends are, M and HO will probably get shot when they reach the gate

- L leaves to wait outside for M and HO so that won't happen. She tries to get the others to come with her but not before G botches and makes a witty remark that informs CF and DI that the men they are waiting for are Sidereals.

- CF says he doesn't want anything to do with them and they better stay the hell away form him if they fight (DI is very curious)

- E, R, G, and L stay outside the edge of the shadow land to wait for M and HO and rest.

GAME NOTES 3-19-06

- E goes into the shadowland to do a quick scout around the city

- G is posted at the N gate w/SA, L is posted at the throne, and Rick in the middle to fill gaps

- They start to march on us, a warstrider comes to CF's gate, he cuts its arm off, jumps on its knee, slashes its chest, jumps on its shoulder and smashes in its head.

- L attempts some volleys and fires some at PS

- PS casts Magma Kraken in front of the north gate, it starts to batter the gate, G jumps up on the wall, waits for the Kraken to attack, dodges, hooks his spear around the tentacle, and when it whips back he launches 70 yds towards PS. THE ONLY 3 POINT STUNT EVER IN THE GAME - PROPS

- CF takes out half the column accompanying the WS he killled

- E gets spotted by P, he chases him down, riddling him w/shuriken, E uses his combo, P bamfs out of the way and reappears behind him to flick a bone maggot into him

- E tries to run away, P tells him that he can either run away and die or come talk to him and P will tell the bone maggot to stop. E goes with him.

- The other half of the column CF decimated runs away, the other WS and entourage of 100 war ghosts comes after him

- The kraken destroys the N gate

- L botches one of her volleys and hits some of SA's war gosts, he sees it

- Cirrus jumps the wall w/ storm wind rider, does a quick sweep of the city to see if MV is there and perches atop the wall (Lyra recognizes him)

- The assiduous mother breaks her bond with C b/c the wards of the city are too painful for her

- C whips around SA in the SWR, grabs his face w/ his firewand hand and delivers 10 agg to his face, he falls off the wall writhing in agonizing pain

- Lyra runs to him, does touch of blissful release (which he bitches about), picks him up and carries him back to the throne.

- R tells the archers w/him to fire at C and goes after him

- L yells at R not to hurt C b/c he's acting under a spell and that she'll take care of it

- G and PS are fighting, PS gets an infallable messenger and is really pissed about what it tells him. He says, "My Ladyship has commanded me to officially request parley". G says, "Noted, denied" and attacks him.

- PS busts out his combo, G botches, PS puts soul mirror to G's throat and repeats his request, G agrees. PS makes G recall troops and agree that the duel is over

- CF is pissed about G recalling the troops (he is about to kill the other WS) and comes over to take over negotiations.

- They call moonshadows from both sides, C comes over

- CF says there will be no negotiating until MV can be there

- PS says they will be waiting in the underworld outside the boundaries of BS, when we are ready to negotiate to come w/ a party bearing a white flag

- G comes back to the throne and tells L that the fighting is over and that no one else is hurt (he says E won't be coming back even though he's not dead- but he'd prefer that he was) L tells him to tell her about it all later and slips into a healing trance w/SA

- CF and G talk about their pasts, the realm, breaking points,etc. (CF says he can tell that Gust was from the realm). G tells CF that he would consider it a favor if the next time he sees E to kill him if he is not with G.

Many thanks, comrade.  I edited your posts a bit for spelling - not to be an ass, but because it'll drive me batshit if I don't.  They were hard words, anyway: "assiduous," "decimated," etc.

Mark your sheet yet?  You should get 2 more xp if you haven't - one for each week.

No harm no foul dude. Mainly I'm just too lazy to look the ones I'm not sure about up since I know you'll fix them anyways. I told you I'd be spelling everything phonetically so you can edit as much as you like. Oh, and I have marked my sheet, many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back