• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Gallery Rules?

Elle Joyner

Fracturer of Fairytales
So... Might be insane, or completely blind, but I've been checking around and I can't seem to find the rules listed anywhere for what is appropriate for posting in the gallery section of the site. I'm asking, because I've had a few images today pop up in the "Random media" area that were... let's just say more than questionable - but because there are no rules, I didn't really know if I should report them or what 0_o ...

Just curious if there IS a section I'm missing... or are there just no written rules? And in that case, what is and isn't reportable?

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]So... Might be insane, or completely blind, but I've been checking around and I can't seem to find the rules listed anywhere for what is appropriate for posting in the gallery section of the site. I'm asking, because I've had a few images today pop up in the "Random media" area that were... let's just say more than questionable - but because there are no rules, I didn't really know if I should report them or what 0_o ...
Just curious if there IS a section I'm missing... or are there just no written rules? And in that case, what is and isn't reportable?

[/QUOTE]
They follow the same rules as the rest of the site. Remember, we do allow provocative images; however, we do not allow erotic content. We describe erotic content as either 1. exposed genitalia or 2. images/posts representing sexual acts. I'm assuming the questionable photos you are referring to are sexually suggestive. (:

More there's obvious nudity... just no (sosorryItriedtofindamorepolitewaytosayit) nipple or crack. I mean... full on butts and boobs - as exposed as can be. I get provocative, but these are pretty intense.

I always imagined it being the same for images you embed in threads.

EDIT: Ahhhh omg so late

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]More there's obvious nudity... just no (sosorryItriedtofindamorepolitewaytosayit) nipple or crack. I mean... full on butts and boobs - as exposed as can be. I get provocative, but these are pretty intense.

[/QUOTE]
If articles of clothing, however sparse, are covering the genitalia, it is considered OK. In order to be considered erotic, the actual point of genitalia need to be exposed: nipple, penis, etc. Butt cheeks do not generally fall under the point of genitalia category.

I mean, if you ever are unsure, you won't ever get in trouble for reporting, especially since it's not something we can cut clear and dry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back