• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fueled with love and hatred - Criminals vs Heroes Roleplay [Open/Superpowers]

Links :
OOC

CS
Settings

ddzdz.jpg

The story In the year 2016 there was a town called Elderon located in the middle America. What was so special about this town was that multiples cases of new powers were found inside this city. At first, people thought that it was a joke because it was unbelievable. However, after the act of a criminal named "Blast", a huge crisis happened inside Elderon. It last a whole day and about 10 000 persons were killed from multiple explosion. A large range of records shown supernatural powers going all around the city that day. The population was saved from an organisation called Nitro who claimed to have "Heroes" inside the group who had mastered the superpowers and they had suppressed Blast. Soon after, the organisation dissipated suddenly and everything went calm again. The government decided to called this power "Fueling". Severals criminals and heroes emerged with this new powers that awoken inside them abruptly without any particular reason.
Fueling
This mysterious power allowed his user to obtained up to 3 different powers. Obtaining this power is extremely rare and also totally random.

Last edited:
Intro

Today was a beautiful day. The 1st march of 2017 had a sun placed on the sky, hot like in summer. Nothing had really much happened inside Elderon city, apart from the fact that superpowers had taken a huge place since a year already. Some low fueled criminals who were threatening some shops were soon arrested by heroes, the police catching them as always. The city had never felt so much safe since the rampage from Blast crisis.
Citizens were doing their everyday life activity as always, heroes were praised by them.
It was almost like a dream.

The return or the unwanted
The happy center mbk-shopping-mall.jpg
(So yeah, the opening post is kinda long but i promise next one won't be as much detailed !)

Blast

tumblr_o4s3by35sS1uzwbyjo1_500.jpg "Hmpf..." Looking deeply at the sun as he opened up his eyes, Blast had slept on a roof for several hours. He had yawned before staring at the center who was near the apartment he had sit in the top of it. It was almost a year ago since Blast had seen the outside of Elderon during a sunny day. He started to checked if everything he add was enough for the plan he had which was about finding out a person he wanted dead by creating huge commotions, and also some data. This center was actually special because it was holding some Nitro secret agents.

Walking on the roof as he stood up, he took out from his back a futuristic climbing iron and put on his face a mask. He then started running fast in the direction of the center, jumping out from the roof before throwing the climbing iron in a window. Once he had reached it, Blast had broken the window in a multitude of shattered glasses, his foot reaching the ground in a strong manner. He slowly stood up, looking up toward the citizens. People started looking at the newcomer as a policeman had approached Blast with his gun being raised toward him, shouting "Put your hands up, NOW!"

Right after the policeman had said that, Blast had snapped his fingers followed by an explosion directed toward the policeman, who had blown up instantly. Soon after, citizen escaped from the "Happy shopping !" screaming in all directions. It was in no time that the police was alert from this and the place was closed from further entrance. Inside the center, smoking grenades were being thrown in the direction of Blast as several Nitro members approached their target, futuristic shields and weapons wield. A grinned appeared on Blast face when they started attacking him. He took out two swords that were extremely sharp, rushing toward a Nitro guard. The guard aimed a strike in Blast left arm but missed at it has Blast had planted one of his sword into his throat. He then jumped with the help of the lifeless Nitro body he had killed before throwing his sword in two others guards that were severely hurt because they had received both of the sword onto their belly. "We need more help. We are overcome by a rank S criminal !" a guard shout on a connected watch he had.They keep going... Damn it. I can't explore the data here because they did came too fast... Blast had thought as he had killed almost all the Nitro members that were placed here, which wasn't really high. He had looked the places all around with the hope to find what he was searching for.

A camerawomen named Risa who was near the place came around the border of the center, limited by the police broadcasting the news. "Oh my... What a golden mine... I'm in live, right? Let's go !" She pointed out in the direction of the center. "On this beautiful 1st day of march, a masked criminal have been spreading some trouble inside the Happy shopping center. For now, it is assured that the criminal right here is a fueled person. Some people are even saying that this person is Blast in person, which was refuse to be accepted by the authority. Before the placed was close, 1 policeman was killed and 17 citizens were greatly injured from an explosion. We can now only hope that grateful heroes will come save our day against this or those unknown criminals!"

Lost Lost LostHaven LostHaven Ariel Ariel Phil Phil Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy iziseal iziseal Dominaiscna Dominaiscna Phineas Forge Phineas Forge

Elena Bright
Elena was happy that day. She was shopping with her friend, Grace. However, a blasting explosion had happen near at the shop they were visiting. After being thrown away from the blast, Elena opened up her eyes slowly, looking at the fog that had formed from the explosion. "Grace, are you here ?!" She said with a extremely concerned tone. She couldn't let her friend alone there.

Dominaiscna Dominaiscna

PM
PM was in his stash to the other side of the city. He was planning his next burglary when the TV annonced the attack of the center by a person who have fuelings. At this moment he know that this attack is not good for his business, and he promised himself that he have to eliminate this threat as soon as possible. But PM isn't a stupid person, he know that this enemy is stronger than he at this time, But he know too that he has an incredible power in him and he just have to control it. With this power he can have a chance to kill all of the future threat.

~ Grace ~

She woke up to the sound of fire crackling, of broken glass and crumbling rocks. She was lying on the ground, a bag clutched to her chest with the groceries she'd just bought. Smoke forced its way into her lungs and she inhaled, coughing and spluttering with the ash in the air. Bracing herself with one hand, she pushed until she was in a sitting position, hands already reaching for her eyes to wipe away the dust. But she didn't need to see to guess what had happened. Hesitatingly, Grace opened her eyes and, though nothing could be made out in her blurred vision, there was no mistaking the burning reds and yellows that flashed before her eyes. Fire.

Startled, she let out a soul-wrenching wail, hurriedly backing away from the flames with her bag clutched tightly to her chest. Her palms ached as pieces of glass and stone pressed into the gentle skin of her hands. Her eyes searched her surroundings, trying to make out something, anything but all she could see was darkness and the hot flames of fire. The billowing smoke was only getting bigger and bigger as the darkness started to form a cage around her as she backed up against a wall, closed in. It was so familiar. So so familiar. The fire. The smoke. The explosion. Only this time, it wasn't her mother she was with... It was.. Elena.... Elena!

Where was Elena? Was she okay? Was she alive? Grace couldn't imagine losing another person to the raging fires... what would she do if her best friend was dead? Tears started to prickle at the corners of her eyes, drawn out not only by the stinging ashy air but the heart broken emotions that threatened to burst. Months of calmness and strength she had managed to gather were shattering in mere seconds as the young girl relived a nightmare. She was reverting back to the helpless little girl... all promises to herself broken.

And then there it was.

Someone called her name. Again and again. She couldn't breathe. The sound was muffled against the roaring flames but she could've recognized the voice anywhere. "Elena?" she called in a strangled voice as hope blossomed in her chest. Struggling to her feet with her precious goods in her arms, Grace hesitantly stepped forward, trying to migrate the dark patches in her vision. Tears still threatened to spill but she pushed them back, wiping away any traces. She would remain strong.

"Elena?"

Chachalotte Chachalotte

Ashimar Windfallow
Ashimar was minding his own business in the mall. It was one of those days where he couldn't decide what was worse. The fact that an arsehole would probably decide to ruin his day by trying to blow everything up, or Nitro members coming after his @$$, either trying to recruit him or kill him. He walked out of an ice-cream parlour, a two-scoop cookies and cream ice-cream in hand. However, before he had even began eating his ice-cream, a massive explosion shook the mall, and almost made Ashimar fall over and drop his ice-cream. As he looked down, he saw a fueled criminal, beating the crap out of policemen and Nitro members. He didn't have time to get dressed in some silly costume, so he just slid on his mask, without the cloak and crap and pulled out his revolver, that had been concealed behind his shirt. Ashimar hopped over the fence to the bottom floor, and in an instant, he was gone. He emerged out of the doors to some Cafe, revolver in hand. 'Bang.' One Nitro guard fell dead. Several more gunshots followed, as the remaining Nitro guards all fell to the floor, with a gaping hole through their heads. Ashimar approached the masked criminal, and kicked the dead body of a Nitro guard as he was walking. "Listen here, kiddo." He said to Blast. If anything, he'd at least hear what this person had to say. "I'm a bit annoyed. Of all days, you choose today to fuck around. Nitro's already been a pain in my ass for a while now, can you go attract attention elsewhere?" He asked Blast in an irritated tone.
Chachalotte Chachalotte

Blast
Blast wasn't looking at Ashimar but his finger was pointed toward him. "Wait..." He said before glancing toward him, not recognizing any symbol of Nitro placed on him. But he was still unsure about him, he felt something bad. "Did you just named Blast a kiddo? Interesting..." He grinned before approaching Achimar but still with a few meters distancing them, taking back his sword on the two corpses that were lying on the ground. "You are not running like the other... Are you also a dog from Nitro? No... You're probably a vigilante. You should probably left this place unless you want to finish your life like them." He glanced behind, seeing girls shadows who were struggling. He couldn't care less about them for now as he looked back toward Achimar, waiting for a response. "I have a business with Nitro. Especially a bastard from them."

LostHaven LostHaven (Mention briefly : Dominaiscna Dominaiscna )

Elena Bright
Elena had difficulties to stood up, her left arm was severely injured from the explosion. However, she still had the strength to move in the direction of Grace. She had heard a crackling voice and that give her hope. "I'm here..." She said before couching. After a moment, she heard "Did you just named Blast a kiddo?" Her eyes wide open. This criminal had some similarities with this guy, but was it really him? No way... She moved faster before finally reaching Grace hugging her tightly, a small tear forming on her left cheek. All it count was that Grace was alive and well. She didn't cared that much about her own health for now. "Are you ok? We need to go at the hospital... " She had a really bad feeling about this. They had to leave this place.

Dominaiscna Dominaiscna

Ashimar Windfallow

Ashimar grinned upon hearing Blast telling him to scram, or he may die. That grin only widened after he heard that this 'kiddo' was Blast. Blast, eh? He asked in a mocking tone. So your the little shit that blew up my favourite ice-cream parlour some time back. He joked. No, not really, I'm not with Nitro. Dumbasses at Nitro call me 'Plague Doctor.' I'm not a vigilante either. I'm actually the janitor. You want somebody cleaned from the face of the earth, then call me. Despite going face-to-face with one of the most 'dangerous' criminals, Ashimar seemed completely unfazed. In fact, his tone seemed more casual, like he was joking. However, his actions said otherwise. He spun the barrel of the revolver, and pointed it at Blast. Listen, I've got some 'beef' with those caped morons as well. It's annoying as fuck, when they send sqauds at your house, and threatening to open fire if I didn't come with them or something. Ashimar shrugged, as more Nitro guards came with their fancy schamncy weapons. He sighed and aimed his revolver elsewhere. Listen here, how about we beat the sh*t out of Nitro first, and then we can kill each other? And shoot the cameraman as well. I can't stand another f*cking news flash about me, with some edgelord nickname like 'Plague Doctor' or 'Sorrowmaker.'

Chachalotte Chachalotte

Blast
Blast had also directed his weapon elsewhere "I have no intention to kill people who are not from Blast. But i can't refuse some help against them." He said before glancing toward the Blast members who were looking up toward the sky, feared by something. Is it him? Finally...

Meanwhile at the outside, the journalist couldn't say any more news because the entrance was forbidden.
"For now on, the situation seems to have stabilize. We can now only hope that the..." Before she could finished her sentence, a machine from the roof had jumped in the front of Ashimar and Blast, creating an earthquake in and around the center, some Nitro members were stomped from this...

And a Nitro soldier inside a huge machine...

Nitro's machine
0444d7f9b0a37ed0d6516508703aed75-690x440.jpg

"Oh my... What a beautiful prize." He said as the machine scanned the two. The scanned revealed in Nitro database that Ashimar was the plague doctor and the rank S criminal was Blast ."The plague doctor in person and an unknown rank S criminal who is no more than Blast..." The two machine gun on the top of machine pointed toward the two, a smiled appearing on the soldier face inside the machine. "No one can resist against my mighty Holozurus ! Nitro will see that my fabulous creation had eradicated two of the most renown criminal ! Ahahahahah !"

Blast had glanced toward Ashimar, sighing. "This isn't the guy i was searching for, but oh well... To be honest, this guy is pissing me of, more than you so."
He took out his contender, shooting an explosive bullet toward the machine. The machine took a few steps back before throwing an enormous laser from the machine eyes at a fast speed at the two. Blast could jumped on the right, the laser missing Blast but it was really close. "This speed... What is that?!" Blast had said upon taking both of his swords, ready to strike back as the machine had thrown several strikes upon Blast with both of his swords. He could handle those for now.

LostHaven LostHaven

Ashimar Windfallow

Ashimar grinned as a giant mech-ish machine fell in front of him and Blast. Finally, Nitro had sent something that isn't as mundane as a squad of their shitty soldiers. He aimed his revolver at the machine, and fired a single shot at it, only for the bullet to bounce of the hunk of metal like some sort of pebble. Dammit. At least call me two hours prior to fucking the palce up. He cursed, directed at Blast. Before he had any time to respond, however, the machine fired some GODDAMN LASER at his face. At that instant, everything appeared to slow down, as Ashimar bent his back to a 90 degree angle, allowing the laser to safely miss him. Dammit. One shot. Keep that tryhard loner some company. He pulled off his jacket, to reveal the stock. barrel and chasis for an AWP Sniper Rifle strapped on his chest, in seperate parts. He also had two 30-round magazines on him. He sprinted up the stairs as he assembled his rifle, and loading a magazine into the weapon. He had ran up a set of (partially) intact stairs, and found a spot on the second floor as he pressed the stock against his shoulder, and looked through the scope. The beauty of these sniper rounds was that they were effective up to two-thousand meters and paired with his modified AWP, could pierce up to 60 mm of steel plating. Ashimar had no idea what metal the machine was made of, but he was sure as hell it wouldn't surpass six whole centimeters of cold, hard steel. He took aim at the chasis of the machine, where he assumed the pilot was, as he took a shot.

Chachalotte Chachalotte
(I'm just assuming the pilot's somewhere between the head and chasis)

James McAbre

James was in the central library a few blocks away from the mall. "Physics, physics, ja! Physics!" just a second after he took the book and opened it a large boom could be heard comming from the mall. "Huh? What a drag, I think I have to go then. Why today from all the days why today?! Please tell me Nitro sent someone I'm not in the mood for facing a fueled criminal alone" James exited the library, flew towards the mall entered through the roof and saw 2 silhouettes fighting a gigantic Nitro machine. He slowly descended towards the place where they were fighting merge into the machine's shadow to stay undetected and tried to analyze the situation. "You only have 5 minutes James hurry". The machine was consstantly under attack by the two men, he identified one of them Blast "Damn it now this was the worst idea I've ever had" He realized that blast was reckless and really powerful and he regreted his choice of comming alone and his poor judgement. "Damn it my time is over" James exited the shadow and tried to escape but he realized he was in plain sight and his main priority was to find a place to hide.

Chachalotte Chachalotte

LostHaven LostHaven

Last edited:
Blast - Holorus
Damn it all ! Blast had thought as the machine unleashed another volley of strike with his sword arm. Fortunately,the Nitro soldier was focusing too much on Blast which made him totally vulnerable against Ashimar bullet. The bullet reached the pilote shoulder, the Holorus taking a few step back, throwing a missed laser that took the direction of James. "!..."

Flashback

"Mr.Blast ! Mr.Blast !" A children had said with a smile. "When will you ever come back for us?" Blast had smiled until a projectile came from the sky. "JACK !" Blast had yelled before pushing the child out of the way before holding him tightly as the ground had explode near them.

End of the flashback

Civilians doesn't deserve to die... Only Nitro... Before even knowing why, Blast had jumped fastly upon James, blocking the laser with both of his sword, the laser exploding leaving some marks on his body. Fortunately, James was well. His eyes wide open as he took back the control of himself. "Don't get in my way, fool ! Hide yourself if you want to live !" He was trying to hide the act he had done before throwing several explosions upon the Holorus who was now shooting bullets upon Ashimar. "You, the sniper man ! Finished the pilot " He yelled at Ashimar.

Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy LostHaven LostHaven

Felix Kaleo
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

From the moment he returned to the room, Felix knew the man wasn't going to hire him. Maybe it was the way he walked; strutting towards his chair. Maybe it was a look on his face; a disinterested sneer, as if Felix was beneath his concern, a waste of his 'valuable' time. Or maybe he realized that Felix himself hadn't written his resume, but his sister Grace had. Whatever the case, Felix was a tad annoyed. This was the sixth job this week that he had applied for; the sixth job this week he hadn't received. Grace was sure to be disappointed. She would never tell him so, but he could see it on her face every time he delivered the news. It was a wonder that, given the many times he had lost his job, she hadn't found out about his criminal past-time.

Give her a day or two more and she will, he thought. His sister was wicked smart. It had been difficult thus far to hide it from her, to pretend that he had no powers as well, that he was simply a normal deadbeat, able to scrounge enough to take care of their small family. Once he had turned invisible right in front of her, though she attributed the incident to her failing vision more than the fact her brother might be powered. Another time he had shifted into a rat, and when Grace saw him.... well, he preferred not to think about it, especially not during his about-to-be-cut-short job interview.

The interviewer in question took his time. He sat down slowly, shuffled some papers on his desk, fixed his tie, the whole bit. Felix started to feel less like an interviewee and more like the man's date, the nitpicky way he was acting. Finally, however, the man stopped and turned his cold gaze to Felix. "Mr. Kaleo, I regret to inform you that-"

Then everything shook.

At first, Felix thought he had fallen out of his chair in sheer shock and crestfallenness of not receiving the job. Granted, he wasn't shocked, nor was he particularly crestfallen, but he didn't try to make a habit of assuming everything simply exploded. Which, in this case, everything did explode. Well, everything was a bit of a hyperbole, but a lot of things had indeed exploded. The floor had decently sized holes in it, with some wires and lights leaking out. The man's desk, which he had organized, now laid in pieces strewn across the room. His tie, which he had made a point to straighten, was nowhere to be seen. Such a shame all of his 'hard' work was for naught, Felix mused.

He didn't particularly mind the fact that the man's office was decimated, seeing as he had been ready to send Felix on his way, but one thing did worry him. He vaguely remembered Grace telling him she'd be at the mall with Elena whilst he completed his interview, which was also conveniently at the mall. If she was still here, near the explosion, with her eyesight...

Felix shook his head; she was with Elena. Nothing bad would happen to his sister with her friend around.

Even still, Felix thought, I need to know she's safe. He quickly shifted into a bird, leaving his disgruntled employer behind.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
Sirris Elizabeth
___________________________________________________________________________________

"It's going to be one of those days, isn't it?"

Sirris had been peacefully shopping in the mall, earbuds in her ears playing something akin to classical mixed with electronic music, and humming to herself while window shopping. She was browsing electronics, things the store claimed a person couldn't live without although most of it was what Sirris referred to as "shortcuts". Stuff you bought when you were too lazy or impatient to do things the right way. In her hand was some absurd scalp massager when a loud explosion blew hair short cropped hair and dress about with the force. Dust and debris blew past the store windows and the windows shattered, sending a perfume of glass shards about the area. Sirris' expression didn't change but she sighed and shook her head. With a glance at the startled shopkeeper, a woman in her twenties with auburn hair, she shrugged in a "what can you do?" sort of way and placed a bill on the dirty counter. "I think I'll be taking this... The box says it has good ratings."

With that, Sirris walked out of the store and scanned the area. People were going mad as they always did when the slightest bit of change came to their normal, mundane lives. People were yelling, running, scrambling. There was the occasional person on their cell phone, taking pictures, and immediately uploading them to the latest social media. As she passed by a young man, ogling the distraction with his face in his phone, she snatched it from his hands and shook her head. "Do you have no sense? You should leave right now. Unless you want the latest trend among your friends to be the death of you." He blinked a couple times, seeming to come to his senses and gingerly took the phone she held out to him before running away. "That's more like it..." She mumbled.

Sirris had set her sights on a particular person whom she'd heard their name whispered a few times among the passing people. When she found him, shielding somebody among rubble and in the general vicinity of the soldiers of Nitro, she walked up behind him as if he wasn't being gunned down and the mall around them wasn't collapsing. Her arms were crossed, the weird head massager tucked underneath one of them and she sighed. "You are quite the troublemaker," Sirris murmured in her ever gentle and serene voice. It was clear she was scolding him as if he wasn't the villain right now and perhaps they were old friends. Her crystal blue gaze moved over to the approaching group of soldiers and with a swift flick of her wrist, an icy wall materialized as if out of thin air, walling them off from the band of soldiers. Frankly, they only seemed to get in the way and never actually came up with any results.

"Today was something of my day off, you know?" She continued, again as if nothing was wrong and didn't seem to care at all if Blast was busy. "I'm sure there were plenty of people enjoying a day off. Those don't come around so often anymore, with the terrible economy..." Sirris trailed off as if thinking of something. "I think it was seventeen people who are now injured." Another pause. "I think you could make it up to me by buying me coffee sometime. I quite enjoy the coffee shop on third street." Sirris sighed again. "Well, I suppose I should cut to it. I consider myself a doer of good... And right now you're causing problems for a lot of people. I plan to stop you."

Sirris drew her fingers down in an arc and large icy scythes slowly began to materialize between her fingertips. She fixed a stern gaze on Blast and his apparent comrades and aimed the blade toward them.

Chachalotte Chachalotte LostHaven LostHaven Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy

~ Grace ~
Dread seeped into her bones and left her body ice cold as Grace heard him speak. She didn't need him to mention his name or say his title. She'd recognize his voice anywhere, his tone carved into her memory. It was Blast.

It was all like it was before, a nightmare coming back to life. The fire, the darkness.. the everything. It was all just like that fateful day almost a year back... and it was happening all again. Their happy little world had been shattered once the first time she encountered him... and it now threatened to fall apart completely. Her legs felt weak and threatened to collapse beneath her while her throat closed up, making her feel like she was choking... and then the sound of approaching footsteps.

Before the young girl could react, there were arms around her, hugging her tightly. The sudden action causing her bag of groceries to tumble to the unsteady floor. Any other person's instinct would be to scream and struggle, but Grace knew the familiar embrace from anywhere.
"Elena, thank God...you're safe!" Letting out a relieved cry, she wrapped her arms around her best friend like she was afraid that Elena would just disappear into thin air. Being in her friend's arms made her feel safe... but nothing could wipe away the truth of their situation. "... Elena, I'm fine but we need to get out of here..." she urged, pulling back slightly to look her friend in the eyes, but she couldn't make out anything besides the fiery glow behind her. "It's him..." Grace murmured in a voice barely audible above the crackle of the flames, unable to make herself even utter his name, "He's here."

A crashing sound made Grace huddle against Elena, the laser causing the happy mall to shudder and crumble at its foundations. It felt like everything around them was falling apart and all she could do was cling on to her friend like Elena was a precious thread that kept her from falling off the edge. Well.. Elena and... Felix! Felix was still somewhere in the mall... he'd told her that his next job interview would be coincidentally at the same centre the two girls were spending their day shopping.

And just like that, her world start breaking apart again as it did when she thought of the possibility of losing Elena. Tears stung her eyes but she did not cry. There was no time for a breakdown... she was enough of a setback as she was. Their main goal was escaping... but a new focus took priority : Felix. Gripping her friend's hands tightly in hers till her knuckles bled white, Grace spoke out in rushed words, "Elena... we need to find Felix! He's somewhere in this centre too and something might've happened to him!"

It was in these moments like this that Grace hated Blast. It wasn't about her sight. All hateful and vengeful feelings she had held towards him had slowly died with time till she felt only empty numbness. But it was in moments like these that her almost blindness could've cost the life of someone she loved because she was useless. In these situations, she couldn't do anything and nothing broke her more.

Chachalotte Chachalotte Lost Lost

Maxine: She is thrown on the ground by the explosions. She lays there for several moments shocked by what had occurred. Slowly her mind catches up to the situation and she is able to climb to her feet. She is not severely injured, just a few cuts and bruises. They are painful, but they will heal. She looks around taking in her surroundings. She started pulling on one of her pigtail trying to figure out her next move. She was scared and overwhelmed by the chaos.

James McAbre
Preparing to create a shadow defense James was surprised when Blast saved him and while he was potecting James he accidentally entered his mind and while he didn't enter his memories he did tapped into his emotions and realized that he wasn't trying to kill inocents or create terror but his mind was fixed in Nitro, the hatred towards such organization was immensely strong. As he slowly rose to fly off the mall he realized someone was aiming towards Blast and the masked man, not knowing if they had noticed he rushed and created a shield over them in-order to protect them from the incoming projectiles "Thanks for saving me".

Ariel Ariel

Chachalotte Chachalotte

LostHaven LostHaven

Felix Kaleo
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Felix scowled, or at least as much as a bird can scowl, as he surveyed the area. The upward drift of the smoke made seeing anything near impossible. He had thought a bird's eye view would provide some assistance when looking for his sister, but evidently, it was just as bad as walking, if not made worse by the thick drifting smog.

The longer he waited, the more panicked he felt. Memories bubbled to surface; his sister smiling at him and his father as she left that day, the call from the police, the burns she had suffered...

It was at times like these, Felix really wished he had the brains of a bird.

Seeing as how remaining a fowl would be next to useless, he landed and returned to normal. It would be harder to move with the crowds and such, but at least he could see through the smoke. He began shoving his way through the horrified shoppers.

His progress was hindered fairly quickly, however, when a big, burly man with a scraggly beard slammed a brick into his head. Felix fell like a rock. He cast a blurry glance at his attacker, only to see the man sifting through his pockets. The guy was robbing him!

Oh, the irony, Felix thought, and then everything went black.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ashimar Windfallow

Ashimar watched as Blast stood in front of the random civilian, and saving his @$$. Considering Blast had killed a sh*t ton of people the last time he went berserk, this was a strange sight to behold. However, he didn't have time to be baffled, as the Holorus turned around at Ashimar and began firing. He pulled the bolt back, as an empty shell was ejected from his rifle. As he did so, he somersaulted over the fence, which kept idiots from falling off the edge. He was directly above the Holorus, and he lined a shot directly above it, where he presumed the pilot's head would be. He pressed the trigger, as he landed behind Blast. He was about to congratulate himself for a job well done, until a girl came up to him and Blast, and held out two scythe weapons, made of ice at them. Mhmm? When will you learn? As 'cool' as scythes may be, you NEVER bring something like that to a gun fight. He mocked, directed as Sirris mostly, but at Blast too. He pulled out his revolver and aimed it at Sirris. Honestly, you wouldn't even be able to hold up against the bobbies with something like that. Now, run along before I make you cry to mommy.

Chachalotte Chachalotte

Ariel Ariel
Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy

Blast

The pilot started screaming inside the Holozorus, the last bullet from Ashimar his demised. The machine had knelled down before being noneffective. Fortunately, it haven't explode randomly like in a sort of blockbuster movie. Blast stared toward James, not really knowing on how to react. He simply answered with a cold tone. "No need for thanks. I already told you were lucky." He smirked as a fueled girl had approached them, icy scythe pointed at him. "You know that by saving us this lady over there will believe you are acting with me, right?..." He said directed toward James. Poor plague doctor... But like i should care.

Blast walked in a circle around Sirris, his body tainted with bloods and his eyes starring at her. "17 citizens where injured. But none of them are on a critical state." He then stopped walking. "I don't count the others dog death. If you really want that badly to stop me and my mercenaries, then go on." He thrown one of his sword at her to see how she will react from this move. Blast had that feeling. His enemy was on his way. He was sure that he had a chance against him.

Tags : LostHaven LostHaven @ Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy Ariel Ariel

Elena Bright
Elena wanted to hide the fact that Blast was there, she couldn't know how Grace would have react. Biting her lips, she said softly at Grace caressing her hair. "I know Grace... I know." She then thought. I won't let shadow from the past destroy your family again. I'm sure about this !
She then started holding Grace hands, pressing them against her. "You are strong Grace. Your brother and i care for you, you give us hope everyday. You are your brother reason to live and my best friend." When Grace told her that Felix was in the center, she nodded at her with a determined face " We will find Felix alive and well." She started running away from the scene, pressing gently her best friend hand on the way. Using her fueling, Elena could scanned the area with her eyes. She than saw Felix unconscious on the ground, a thief stealing his stuffs. "Dammnit!" She turned toward Grace, taking her spear from her back. "Stay her Grace. I will be here, don't worry. Your brother is there, but a horrible person is near him. " She said softly again, but she could tear down at any moment. She was really sure that Felix was just unconscious, but she always had that bad feeling near them. Like a horrible truth could be lying down on this center. She reached the burly man with a stern face, ready to go put him down if he was going to do any more bad things. "Stop what you are doing right now ! In the name of the justice i'm arresting you!" She couldn't go behind sneakily because of all the stuffs she was carrying the thief would have heard her footstep easily. Plus, she didn't liked acting sneakily at all.

Tags : Lost Lost Dominaiscna Dominaiscna

Nathan Holmes
ghost_recon_future_soldier_by_maccola-d5jf5o4.jpg
Remnants of the past... Nothing is worse than that.
Nathan was in his room on a Nitro building, checking all of his stuff with a heavy sighed. Blast was alive and well. Furthermore, he was ruining Nitro reputation by coming back to the surface suddenly and because of the news around who catches up things quickly, they couldn't nuke the center who also contained some precious data. Nathan punched his table from all of this. Blast had certainly strike well. "Ungrateful kid..." he thought again before closing his closet, wearing his Nitro helmet and stuff. Leaving the room, he walked up toward some stairs before reaching the roof, a helicopter guarded with Nitro soldiers. "Aight sir !" they said as Nathan entered into the helicopter, nodding at them. It was in no time that the helicopter started fleeing in the happy center direction. With the experimental gun he was carrying, Blast had no chance at all to win. Well, no one really had a chance against him... For now.

Nitro soldier

Blocked by the icy wall, the soldier cursed the girl with words before walking in another direction. They found Maxine struggling, surrounding her. "Please follow us into safety. This center have a high risk to crumble down at any time."

Phil Phil

Maxine looked around at the soldiers here to help her and let out a sigh of relief. She nods at the man's instructions. "Thank You" She gives the soldier who spoke to her a weak smile and let them begin to lead her out of the building. She couldn't believe her luck, she felt safe and trusted these soldiers to get her out of danger. Although the thought of the place collapsing was worrying.

@Nick Ton Cutter

Last edited:
Ashimar Windfallow

Ashimar looked around, and surveyed his surroundings. There were people running and panicking, and certain smart individuals who were taking advantage of the chaos. He smirked, and lowered his revolver. Cya Blast kiddo, I'm out of here. If you need somebody wiped off the earth, gimme a call. We both know one of us is gonna rip the other off. He said as he walked away, and ran up a set of staris to the second floor. He looked around, and saw a cafe unattended. He walked inside. However, there was nobody there, so he just opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water and a can of coke. He dumped a one-hundred dollar note on the table, and left. However, as he left, he noticed somebody knock another person on the head, and proceeding to rob that person. Ashimar pulled out his revolver, and shot the man in the knee. He then approached the knocked-out Felix, and pulled out his can of coke. Seeing as he had already drank from the water and his mouth touched the bottle, he decided to use his coke instead. He opened the can and poured all the coke on Felix.
Lost Lost Chachalotte Chachalotte

Last edited:
~ Grace ~

Elena's words helped calm her down slightly, but Grace could not push down the worry that was slowly building up within her. If something were to happen to Felix... if he were hurt...injured or- her thought was cut off as her friend suddenly burst into a run, taking the poor girl with her. She was so thankful when Elena finally slowed down to a stop, only because there was the small problem of Grace not really being able to see much of where she was going... after all, blurry images were not much of a guide when running and though her friend's guiding hand made sure she didn't run into anything, she had almost tripped many times over debris and by the end of it, had to slow down their progress in order to not lose her friend in the chaos.

Grace then learned that Elena had spotted her brother and by no means knowing that there was a 'horrible person' lurking around Felix was much of a comfort or relief. In fact, from the urgency and anger in her friend's voice, the young girl started feeling panic rise up in her bones. To add to that, Elena had left her... and all she could do was stand and wait with her precious groceries hugged tightly to her chest. It was like she was under a spotlight and everything around her was darkness.. she couldn't move.

But she had faith in Elena's abilities and Grace silently prayed for both her and Felix's safeties. They would be fine... both of them were strong individuals so everything would be fine. There would be no reason to worry. Everything would be fi- BANG.

The sound of the gun shattered what bravery and faith Grace had built up in those mere seconds. The sound left her ears ringing with wails like banshees and she couldn't breathe. Her face drained of all color, her eyes unfocused and the bag of groceries crumpled the floor.

Lost Lost Chachalotte Chachalotte LostHaven LostHaven

Felix Kaleo

The man screeched in pain, clutching his shattered knee. "You psychopath!" he shouted. "Why would you do that to me." It was quite ironic the foolish crook would say that, him being the guy who smashed a brick into Felix's head. The thief reached for another brick, and tossed it at Ashimar's head, despite the latter having a gun. Some people never learn.

Felix, for his part, was still out cold. He didn't move when the gun went off, nor did he move when Ashimar dumped Coke all over him.

Chachalotte Chachalotte LostHaven LostHaven Dominaiscna Dominaiscna

The Artificer

As Jango watched the fighting unfolding on the security cameras of the center he couldn't help but feel a bit giddy. His first Encounter in America and it was with the fabled Blast! Who was supposed to be dead,He couldn't believe his luck. Granted he himself had done nothing yet, but he had a plan...he always had a plan.

Opening the door to the car he was sitting in he let one of his pocket watches fall into the parking lot. It sat there for a second before four metallic spider legs extended and it crawled towards the door. Placing a finger up to his temple he took footage of blast running he got from the security cameras, then uploaded it to the crawling pocket watch. Suddenly a near perfect hologram of blast was projected sprinting past the nitro guards, from the pocket watch which had attached to the wall beside them.

Sure enough they took the bait and followed the hologram shouting some kind of military jargon to one another. With a grin Jango stepped out of his car and walked towards the now unguarded doors, willing the security system and motion sensors off, he sent the Pocket watch over the lock which then picked the lock open silently in a matter of seconds. Then after he pulled the door open he locked it behind him. Turning to find a rather aggravated guard leveling his weapon on him. "DONT MOVE." the guard said seriously. "I wouldn't dream of it old chap." Jango said with a smile as he dismantled the weapon in the soldiers hands, and while he was momentarily distracted Jango had the Pocket watch climb onto the man and unleash a 100,000 volt electrical charge through him, with roughly the same effect as a taser. "Ouch, I say, that looked like it hurt my good fellow." Jango said as he stepped over the man and walked towards where Blast currently was. Once he got close enough he hid behind a pile of nearby debris.

Closing his eyes he focused on the Intercom of the now downed Holozorus,which crackled on as the downed machine began to stand again. "I've Actually got a few questions for you, but feel free to decline if you want." The Holozorus's weapons leveled at blast, and right before his eyes blast could see the damaged parts of the machine coming back together. "Though a bit of fair warning, declining might be bad for your health." Though it was a threat the voice on the intercom sounded surprisingly polite. Even as the robot spoke however the small pocket watch from earlier Scuttled by silently on the roof positioning itself above blast and the others near him.​
Chachalotte Chachalotte LostHaven LostHaven Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy Ariel Ariel

Last edited:
(Forcing things out. This RP will survive !)

Blast
Before he could watched the reaction from Sirris, an unexpected surprise came on his back. He turned his back only to see the machine they had crumbled down, awakening suddenly from the debris, repairing itself up without any help. Definitely a special kind of fueling ...
He thought before listening at the words caming out from the machine, looking at it with interest. "You don't seem to be from Nitro, arent you ?" He walked closer to the direction of the machine, the wind of the outside moving his burned clothes. "Feel free to do so. However, if you know anything about Nathan Holmes location..." He pointed out his sword with a stern face. "I want this information right now." As he had said that, a man with a mask came down on the ground from a helicopter. Blast sighed. "Ask me fast. They sended me another guy."

Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy Ariel Ariel The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Elena Bright And some handsome Nitro's soldiers
Before she could do anything against the thief, it was an unexpected surprise that came from anywhere. Not knowing who was this guy at all, Ashimar had simply shot the thief on the leg. She closed her eyes looking away "Ahhhhh !" When she looked back, Felix was covered with coke all over his body. Thinking that this guy was extremely creepy and dangerous, she took her spear and thrown a strike with the iron back of it, accidentally stunning in the head a Nitro soldier who glanced toward everyone. "The... The plague doctor ! and you're all crazy !" The nitro soldier ran away, hidding himself around the center as a leader came, bashing the soldier. "We had received the orders of not letting anyone go off the center, idiot !" The soldier explained the situation, and the leader was shaking from fear. "Well, just be sure that NO one of them escaped this place until the protocol is complete !"
Dominaiscna Dominaiscna Lost Lost LostHaven LostHaven

Nathan Holmes
Jumping down from the helicopter he had travelled in, he was quite surprise to see the machine back into life. He had been informed that it was destroyed from 2 rank S criminal. Each soldiers were intimidated, saluting Nathan with all their might. Blast was there. Extremzly annoyed to know that he was still alive, he was just observing the scene. Knowing that by removing his mask, Blast would probably get extremely mad by revealing his identity, so he just stood there, waiting for him to come by himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back