• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Franklin Scouts Home For Correctional Teens.

Ecstasyia

11:11
I spat out the window of the large black jeep as we pulled up into the gravel driveway. I uncrossed my arms as a burly man in a black leather jacket undid my seat belt and forced me out of the car. I stumbled slightly while stepping out, but I managed to pull myself together before the man noticed. He held my arms at mid length tightly in his fists as he forced me to walk up the concrete steps. "Let me go!" I yelled loudly, too angry to care who hears. As soon as we reached the top of the stairs, the front door flew open to reveal a tall and grungy man with a bright smile. Or it would be bright, if not for the lack of dental hygiene. The large man releases his grip and pushes me down to the floor in front of the tall man, his smile twisted and rotten."Here's your next 'guest'." The large man says before leaving the house and slamming the door behind him, so that I'm left alone with the tall man. He leans in so far that I can count the bristles of hair on his unshaven face before he whispers, "Welcome to the facility."

~Story~

You are a teenager. True, just an insignificant teen, but you've done things that have made your parents simply give up hope. They've sent you to this facility to learn from your 'mistakes', but little did they know that life here is a lot more interesting than one would think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back