• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Forum Post Denied?

Ihartstars

Smash Ultimate Beast
Earlier today I posted a roleplay topic in the futuristic interest check forum. It said it was waiting for approval for some time, but now I can no longer see it or access it. Does that mean my post was denied?

Earlier today I posted a roleplay topic in the futuristic interest check forum. It said it was waiting for approval for some time, but now I can no longer see it or access it. Does that mean my post was denied?
From what I can see it is still pending review. When Staff have time to review it they will.

I don't think your posts will be reviewed like that all of the time. It's something that happens to new members for a little while. I think it's until you have ten posts on the site and you now have 12. (Called messages on here.)

I was gonna ask something similar, I did an interest check and couldn't find it anywhere. Good to know!

I was gonna ask something similar, I did an interest check and couldn't find it anywhere. Good to know!
Yes, this is something that happens with new accounts since we have automatic filter that helps us catch spam bots in the first place. But sometimes it affects new users too.

You can check the FAQ for more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back