• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy What lies ahead

Little gasmask

Your annoying communist neighbour
Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Relationships:

Time spent in Circus so far:

Picture (optional):

Race:

The ranks are as follows:

-Ring Master (there can be only 1 of these.)

-Workers (includes things like janitors, security, and whatever else you can think of.)

-Performer

The positions of these are based on rank. The higher you go, the higher your position is.

Last edited by a moderator:
fbf6ff5a0f8379378a1000a65dc3fafcb5640017_hq.jpg

Name: Gnar Espiroti X.

Personality:she is supper hyper and always happy but from deep inside she was crying and scared

Relationships:(none yet)

Time spent in Circus so far: from when she was born

Picture (optional):

Race: Yordle

Name: Josie

Appearance: She appears as a somewhat short human female, with darker, almost greyish skin. Her features are simple, and she hardly smiles. Her skin is smooth, and though she doesn’t look it, she is very strong physically. Her brown hair is short and it covers part of her face. Though it is hidden by her hair, the Hebrew word “Emet” is written in dried blood on her forehead (see attached). Her eyes are dark grey and unwavering.

Personality: Josie is very stoic, with minimal talking. She takes her job very seriously, and sees herself as a protector. She highly values justice, since she was created to protect those who need protection. She prefers to not hurt people if she can, since she is supposed to protect. She’s not fond of water.

Relationships: performers--is somewhat feared by them, though they know she doesn’t want to hurt them if she doesn’t have to; since she was created shortly after the circus began, then whoever the first Ringmaster was created her. If the current Ringmaster is not the first one, then she still serves him/her as security, but their relationships is strange.

Time spent in Circus so far: Since it began (basically)

Race: Golem (Judaic legend kind, but more advanced)

Writing on forehead (hidden):

Emet_Torah2_3657.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Little gasmask]Accepted but you should keep on sigh is cause you are a non-human worker.

[/QUOTE]
What do you mean?

sorryj @Pokegeek151 just my dumb auto correct accepted but you should not remove your disguise when working or FIREDDD (or ull become a proformer since in the rules it said workers/ Ringmaster human only but ill make an exeption for you since you have green in your profile pic and I like green)

Little gasmask]sorryj [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33542-pokegeek151/ said:
@Pokegeek151[/URL] just my dumb auto correct accepted but you should not remove your disguise when working or FIREDDD (or ull become a proformer since in the rules it said workers/ Ringmaster human only but ill make an exeption for you since you have green in your profile pic and I like green)
Thanks! It's not really a disguise, so much as it is convenient.

I thought that the workers weren't supposed to be human.

[QUOTE="Little gasmask]If you are a performer, you are allowed to be anything except for a human being. The same goes for the workers.

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back