Flash Animation

Flagg

The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment
My new employer is sending me to a class to learn Flash, and there's a good chance that I'll be able to finagle myself a copy of the $400 Flash MX 2004 software.

Can you guys think of any way I can put this to decent use for the site? Does anyone have something specific in mind?

-S

Obviously, Truly Character Specific Comics.  

Obscure jokes about people that frequent to forum, and rely on intimate knowledge of their posting habits, their history on EC, and events that can no longer be retrieved due to EC's implosion. That way, the comics can be rariefied enough that folks who wander in from the WW forums will feel that they've missed momentus events, momentus enough to be encapsulated in Flash comic form. It will fuel their desire to be hip and in on the joke, and thus traffic will rise, revenues from tiny ads will rise, and your star will be fixed to the adventures of people that the rest of the world hardly know, but will be forced to pretend that they do.

Eventually, Paris Hilton and Tara Reid will demand to know what the hubub is all about, and take our own Stillborn out to finegle the secrets from him, and thus birth another video that will scorch the Internet like Baal's Own  Flame--which will glean Still a few figures as folks attempt to curry your favor with cold, hard valuta.  Whether or not he shares the bounty with his old cohorts at PS is still to be written, but I claim dibs on the Tell All book, available from Time-Warner. I'll let Haku take Doubleday or Harper.  Super Frog Saves Tokoyo can have the Pocket Books edition, and thus insure that the market is saturated with the exploits of the former EC crew such to the point that a film starring Ethan Hawke and a Has Been Star to Be Named Later can split the billing as Little Joe and The Screenjockey, which will be ridiculed by the critics, but draw John Waters like a moth to the flame, and keep the film running at Midnight showings for years to come.

All because of a little Flash animation...

Riiight...

Well Paris Hilton aside... I think having a set of flash animation avatars available would be awesome. I recall you asking for avatar ideas that can be supplied.

Personally I think the whole mini-comic thing would suck for people like me who surf the web on sub-parr computers.

StarHawk--You just lack patience. I am using dial up, and still manage to enjoy the fruits of Flash sites. You just have to want it more.  

Then again, there are a ton of video game previews that I just check out G4 for, instead of downloading, because an hour's wait to see what the new Killzone is going to look like is a bit much...

Again, I've got Time-Warner--and this declaration of "dibs" shall henceforth be binding, and I will refer to it, and other school-yard legal references in the landmark rights case that will flow from the competition to tell Dark Prophet's tale of woe and pain killers...

Obviously' date=' Truly Character Specific Comics.[/quote']
You do realize that in any comic I make, you'll invariably appear as a fur-suited midget, right Jakk?

-S

StarHawk said:
Well Paris Hilton aside... I think having a set of flash animation avatars available would be awesome. I recall you asking for avatar ideas that can be supplied.
That's more in the realm of the animated GIF, not so much Flash. Also, my design skills are subphenomenal, which is why I asked if anyone else wanted to make some.

-S

So long as I get the Time-Warner angle for the Tell All, have at it.  Though, you DO have access to a grand picture of my bald pate now--I admit to the short part, but fuzzy is only my chest. I prefers me to be smooth and silky on the noodle...

I'll take the Lifetime movie rights, as well as the rights to the "E! True Hollywood Story" about the whole EC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back