• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Conversation - Fire Emblem Divide

Aight everythings all gravy baby with current battle.
Yeah you're tellin' me dog LMFAO. Shit gets hectic.

I'll accept an ass level reply :3

I can only imagine what a brain ache it is to slop together 9 million posts and enemy units and traps and invisible monsters and hey why don't you take a load off and just stop trying to kill us? that would make things so much simpler ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You might, but I cannot :ghostunu:

Gonna have to inevitably wade through some ass tho to get the feel on these characters again after so long lmao

I can only imagine what a brain ache it is to slop together 9 million posts and enemy units and traps and invisible monsters and hey why don't you take a load off and just stop trying to kill us? that would make things so much simpler ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You might, but I cannot :ghostunu:

Gonna have to inevitably wade through some ass tho to get the feel on these characters again after so long lmao

<3 ass
everyone is going to turn to the nancy novel side in tnw xD

like.... when you're nancy novel-ling aka writing a novel. the dark side is the nancy novel side.

Okay. That slang's so dumb even I'm not going to touch it. ;p
But I'm down with the Dark Side
Even though I try to keep my posts ass tight in these RPs due to sheer amount of characters the novel rears its ugly head--

well S SirBlazeALot said it first so i claim no responsibility

when you whore out its going to show eventually *shrugs*

I believe Blaze's variant was "Novel Nancy." Because linguistically that makes a bit more sense. -peers dangerously at you over glasses-

I can't wait till when all 20 of my characters are on the field lmfao if that happens ill die

S SirBlazeALot

That was what I was afraid was going to happen when I used Tip The Scales. I wanted to go back and edit my post and change it, but other people had already made their posts after me. This is the only reason why I said we need a battle plan. I had no idea where I needed to move. My main goal was to pair up with Zane. I asked IG42 IG42 to edit his post and pair Zane up with Nayu.

If you want, I can delete the part of my post where Nayu used Tip The Scales, and wait until my next post to use it.

S SirBlazeALot

That was what I was afraid was going to happen when I used Tip The Scales. I wanted to go back and edit my post and change it, but other people had already made their posts after me. This is the only reason why I said we need a battle plan. I had no idea where I needed to move. My main goal was to pair up with Zane. I asked IG42 IG42 to edit his post and pair Zane up with Nayu.

If you want, I can delete the part of my post where Nayu used Tip The Scales, and wait until my next post to use it.
Just now seeing this so you probably already figured it out XD But nah man it's cool :3

Misuteeku Misuteeku DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles Congrats on finishing those supports make sure you edit their ranks into their profiles :3

I'm planning to attack the nearby Black Jelly(24), but I'll need Melnax to move to S14 to buff Kayo in order to take it down in one turn. We might have to deal with two more after though, but maybe they'll be weaker. Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back