• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Finding the truth

hEMbo

Back from the dead
(This is a take two, I screwed up the thread in my last version on the RP)

future-city.jpg

In the year 3041, our Earth had been nearly depleted. The ground was no longer rich, the air was no longer safe to breathe, but most importantly: the water was unsafe to drink. A world wide government had been established called The United Republic of Earth, or URE. URE had been searching for a new source of water. They found one. A planet called Eri.
11219-masseffect3-2012-03-11-12-51-36-69png.png

The citizens of Earth were told that the inhabitants of Eri (a species of flying reptile-like creatures)
Copy+of+insectAlien_Maya_Persp_03copy.jpg

were hostile and possessed near-nuclear weapons. The people of Earth were told that the Erians fought humanity a soon as they showed up. The people of Earth were told that they came to an accord and that they didn't kill all the Erians. That they were employed by URE to collect the water ans as soon as the job was done they would be relocated. They told Humanity that is was an act of mercy. And everyone belived them.

Here's where you come in: you have just graduated a prestigious school for future crewmembers of military, exploratory, and transport space ships. The Academy of Space Travel, or AST. Only the very best and the smartest get in. You have been placed on a ship called The Appalachian.
carrier_concept_spaceship_by_bradwright-d5npbbs.jpg

It is a military vessel. Your captian's name is Bonnie Bishop. You might know her from AST, or you might have just heard of her incredible grades and astounding achievements. You and the rest of the crew have been told that the Erians have began to rebel, but you couldn't imagine why

Rules:

1. No god modding

2. No mary/gary sues

3. Ik this is an odd rule but if your character has a sob story (which i would recommend against since they're become redundant) I better not have heard it before.

4. Relationships within the crew are forbidden by URE, but are super fun and okay with me.

5. fade to black if needed.

6. No more than 2 characters.

7. Cussing is allowed.

8. Have fun ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back